Chapter 17: "call me daddy."

Alex's p.o.v.
~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to Chandler humming some sort of song while I lay in my bed. I look up only to see a towel wrapped around his waist. He used a smaller one to dry his hair.

I slowly got up and stretched my arms while yawning.

"Morning babe." He said turning around.

"Why were you just standing there." I chuckled.

"Oh I don't know. I kinda just wanted to watch you sleep." He smirked.

"Ohkayyy thennn." I got up slowly.

"I'll be in the shower. Can you make me some toast, bacon, and eggs?" I asked.

"No problem. Hun." He kissed my forehead.

I went into the bathroom with my clothes and slowly stripped to nothing. I got in, washed, and shaved necessary areas. I got out, blow dried my hair, braided it, and got dressed.

I walked downstairs to the smell of BACON. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed the bacon that was on the plate and stuffed it into my mouth.

"Hey! I'm not done ya know?" Chandler complained.

"Whoops." I said with the bacon hanging out of my mouth.

Like an hour or 2 later..

"Stop it!"

"I'm not doing anything."

"Well maybe if you weren't so up my ass all the time."

"Well fine! I'm done."

"Fine me too." I said slamming the controller on the floor.

"I'm never playing video games with you again." Chandler laughed.

I walked upstairs only to see Chandler follow. I go into my room and undress. I look through my closet for clothes. All I had on was a black lacy thong and a matching bra.

"Well baby.. You can't just sit there with lingerie on and expect me not to do anything. Come here." Chandler winks as I turn around.

I slowly walk towards him. I kneel down on the floor in front of him.

DIRTY SMUT AHEAD....

"Remember what I owe you?" I smile.

He quickly gets up and pulls his pants down. He sits back down on my bed. I slowly pull down his boxers letting his dick swing out. I slowly move my lips towards the tip and move them down sucking on the side of him.

He lets out a loud moan and grabs my hair which causes me to moan soft. I moved my lips towards the top and put my entire mouth around his dick. I start sucking hard as Chandler becomes a moaning mess.

He quickly gets up and grabs a condom from my side dresser. He slips it on and picks me up. He lays me on the bed and then soon gets on top of me. We kiss passionately, and without warning he jams it into my vagina. He picks his head up and hold himself up with both hands. He thrusts into me really hard and fast.

"Ch-chand-ler!" I moan.

"Call me daddy." He smirks.

I moan louder as he goes faster. He gets up and commands me to get up too. He lays on the bed and motions me to get on top. I get on top and slowly sit on him.

"Mmmm yes baby." He moans.

I slowly bounce up and down and he moves his hands to my hips. He helps me bounce faster and faster.

"I'm go-gonna cum!" I yell.

"Can you keep going after?" He stops.

I began bouncing more giving the clue that I can. Soon enough I bounce up again and cum leaks all over his body. He flips me over so i am now on my back, and he's on top. He flips me so I lay on my stomach. I lift up to be on my hands and knees.

He slowly pushes it in and grabs my hips with both hands. He starts the thrust soft, but then gets harder and faster.

"Ohh yea. Mmm yes. Yes. Yes." He moans louder and louder with each thrust.

"Oh baby. I'm gonna cum." He yells.

"I-I think I'm- g-onn-gonna c-um again." I moan.

"Ohhhh." He says as he pulls out.

After that I got up and got fully undressed. I put on more underwear and a bra and out on a big t-shirt that belonged to Chandler.

He leaves the room, but comes back about five minutes later in pajamas.

We both laid down to take a nap. Soon enough we fell asleep.

Sorry for so much SMUT..

Please leave feedback. I'm kind of close to 1k reads. I love all readers💕