Chapter 29: freddy kruger part two

*2 months later*

Alex's p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly walked towards my trigonometry class when Chandler walked behind me and hugged me.

"Babe you're gonna be late for AP chem. Go before Mr. Greene gives you another detention." I explain.

"I'll be fine. I just wanted to see how you were doing." He replied resting himself against the hallway walls.

"I'm doing fine. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well it's been exactly two months since the... accident." He scratched his head and looked down at the floor.

"Oh.. yea. I'll be fine. I just don't wanna think about that right now. I have a test that I really need to pass today." I said.

"Yea I know. I'm sorry. Do well Alex. I love you." He kisses me on the head and started off for class.

I walk into class and everyone stares at me.

"Alex. So glad you could join us. Did you enjoy your time in the hallway with Mr. Riggs?" said Mr. Johnson.

"What does it matter? I'm not late for class." I replied.

"Yes you are. First period bell rang five minutes ago." Everyone laughed.

"Oh my god. It's so funny." I sarcastically said and laughed.

"Ok, since Alex wanted to waste the first five minutes of class, you won't have anytime to study for the test today."

Everyone groaned and blamed me silently as they took out their pencils.

The long hour passed and it was finally time for second period. Soon enough school was over for the day.

"So am I going to your house or are you coming with me?" Chandler put his arm around me as we walked out the school doors.

"My mom wants me home to help her clean. We're setting up decorations for halloween." I said.

"I'll help." Chandler smiled as we hopped into my car.

"Hey honey." My mom said as we closed the front door.

"Mom you're gonna break a hip doing that." I said.

She was balancing on her tippy toes trying to hang a pumpkin banner around the kitchen.

"I'll be fine. If anything I'd be lucky to fall. Free vacation from work." She laughed.

Chandler, my mom and I spent the day hanging more decorations and listening to music. It was as if Chandler were apart of my family. He was barely at home with his uncle anyways.

After decorating, Chandler and I walked up to my room to watch a movie. I changed into my fuzzy pants, slippers, and a hoodie and snuggled up to Chandler in my bed.

"Nightmare on Elm street" Chandler randomly said.

"What?" I chuckled and threw a piece of popcorn into my mouth.

"It was the first movie you and I ever watched together when we met." He smiled.

"Put it on." I said excitedly.

We stared at the screen and watched the movie. At one point there was a jump scare. I jumped and popcorn went everywhere. We both laughed and just stared at each other.

Eventually Chandler fell asleep on me, just like the first time.