Chapter 11: mickey d's and parties

Alex's p.o.v.
~~~~~~~~~

I walked upstairs to look for Sam. He seemed really strange. I just want to know what he's up to.

I looked in the bathroom, but no one was there.
That's when I went into my room.

"Your room is pretty interesting." Sam said as he slid his finger across my lavender curtains.

"Thanks. Uh, we should probably get back downstairs. Chandler's probably wondering where we went." I chuckle nervously.

"Oh yea. Also, I'm sorry about earlier. I guess I thought you were pretty hot. We got off on the wrong foot." He laughed.

"It's fine just keep your distance until I trust you more." I said motioning him to go downstairs.

We walked downstairs and into the living room.

"Hey baby can I play?"

"Hey you can't forget about me." Sam whined.

All three of us started to play an intense game of COD zombies. Soon it was about 7:00pm. We began to watch a movie.

"Aye Chan? You going to Grays fire tomorrow night?"

"Oh damn that's tomorrow? Uh yea I guess. Does he mind guests?"

"Let me ask."

Baby💋: Would you want to go?

Chandler texted. The names of the people are what the contact is labeled as. Ex: Chans name for *you* in his phone is my love.

My love: uh sure. Are there going to be any girls there so I'm not in a room full of guys?

Baby💋: oh yea. Grays girlfriend will be there and there will be a few more.

"He said bring anyone."

"Alright cool." Chandler smiled at me.

"Hey Alex, since we're friends can I get your number?

"Sure it's (fake number so no one actually calls)."

I received a text.

Sam: please don't feel uncomfortable around me.

I guess I can trust him for now.

Soon enough Sam went home, so me and Chandler went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning  to Chandler kissing me.

"Babbbbyyy! I'm going to McDonald's for breakfast. Either tell me what you want or come with me."

" I'm coming." I said. I got up and went to the bathroom. I came out and walked downstairs. We got into the car and left. I was in only my pajamas. All I had was a really long Nike shirt. (Chandler's)

I fell fast asleep in the car before I was nudged.

"What do you want?"

"I want a hash brown, sausage mcmuffin, and a coffee."

We got our food and went home. I sat criss cross on the couch and drank my coffee as Chandler took his shoes off. I was in only slippers... Oops lol.

We ate food as we watched orange is the new black.

Btw I love oitnb.. If you've never heard of it.. Watch it. It's awesome.