Chapter 14: the argument

Chandler's p.o.v.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the hospital.

"Where am I?"

"You overdosed. It wasn't enough to kill you, but it was still a lot." The doctor replied.

"Where are my friends?"

"They're waiting outside. I was just about to tell them you were recovering fine."

I went into my pants pocket and grabbed a 5$ bill.

"Here. Tell them I'm dead." I laughed.

"What? I'm sorry you want me to tell-"

"I wanna see their reactions."

"Uh-ok. I don't see this as a good idea."

Alex's p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~

"No please don't tell me he's dead."

I fell to the floor crying. Gray came behind me, and held me as I cried into his shoulder."

"Please. There must be something you can do to help him." Sam cried.

"I'm sorry.. It's too late." The doctor said.

Soon enough the door opened and Chandler walked out of it. I stood up and walked up to him, and slapped him across the face.

"You fucking jerk. What the hell is wrong with you." I stormed out of the hospital and sat on the ground by a bush.

"Babe I was kidding. I'm sorry please don't be mad." Chandler followed after me.

"I thought you were dead." I sat with my knees up to my face. There were tears running down both of my cheeks.

"Baby.. I'm sorry." Chandler came and wrapped his arms around me.

"I just want to go home.." I whispered.

We all got in the two cars and drove back to Gray's. Me and Chandler packed our belongings and drove home. It was a quiet car ride.

I slowly walked upstairs to my rooms to change. I then went to my bed and crawled under my blanket and fell asleep.

Chandler's p.o.v.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was almost 4 am when she fell asleep. I heard muffled cries when I sat against her door. I waited for her to fall asleep. She didn't want me in there with her.

When she was asleep I walked in and crawled behind her. I wrapped both of my arms around her torso and dug my face into the back of her neck.

"I'm sorry. I'll never do that ever again." I whispered into her ear.

She started to move. She turned around, and her face was now in my chest.

I kissed her lips and then her head. It seemed as if she kissed back.

Not actually Chandler but it's cute

I soon fell asleep with Alex in my arms. I woke up the next day to see that she was no longer in my arms.

I walked downstairs to see no one in sight. I decided to call. There was no answer. I walk upstairs to see the bathroom door locked.

"Alex!!!" There was no answer. I kept hitting the door with my fist. Then the door opened.

She was standing there with a towel wrapped around her head and another around her body.

"What? I was in the shower."

"You worried the fuck out of me."

"Yea well how does it feel?" She said walking into her room. I followed after her. She put on her clothes and walked right past me and downstairs.

"Please. I'm sorry I really didn't mean it."

"CHANDLER I THOUGHT YOU DIED. GONE. FOREVER. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE FOR NOW."

She yelled at me. She screamed. I ran upstairs into her room. I just slept there. I didn't leave.

Alex's p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~

I didn't mean to yell at him. I just couldn't handle that he did that. I made food and ate while looking through Instagram. It was quiet. I missed the laughter of Chandler.

It's been a few hours and Chandler still is sleeping. I walked upstairs and into my room. He just laid there. He was crying, but sleeping. I walked over to him and brushed the hair out of his face. He looked up and opened his eyes.

"I love you." He whispered.

I jumped on him and just laid there hugging him. Soon enough we just fell asleep.

Shorter chapter..trying to think of ideas but I love them❤️