Chapter 8: the special night

CAUTION.... a bunch of smut coming your way

Chandler's p.o.v.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It feel amazing to be with such a beautiful girl right now. I can't help but stare at her. She's a sight of beauty and it makes my heart melt. After video games we watched Friday the 13th. I loved scary movies because I loved holding on to Alex.

"Chandler? Hello?" She waved her hand in my face.

"what yea sorry."

"Did you hear a word I just said?"

"What.. Uh no."

"What do you want to watch now?"

"It's over?" I asked.

"There's like 10 minutes left but it's boring. You haven't been paying attention to anything have you?"

"No.."

WARNING
(Stop now if you don't like smut)
Continue reading if you want, but skip this chapter if you're triggered by sex

I quickly grabbed her beautiful face and kissed her. I picked her up and carried her up to her moms room.

"Why here?"

"Bigger bed." I smirked.

I winked at her and bit my lip as she combed her fingers through my hair. We kept passionately kissing, until we stopped. I took off the belt of my pants and threw it to the ground along with my shirt. We began kissing again and soon enough she was on top of me. Clothes were scattered around the room and I just kept kissing her. Soon enough we were actually doing it.

I heard her light moan as we kept going. She calmly said my name as she relaxed her body onto my chest. We kept going for a little longer. She loudly moaned as we thrusted against each other. Back and forth. Back and forth. It was over. We had actually done that. 

We had fallen asleep and that was the end of that..

So much for keeping my distance.

Kinky