Chapter 3: Chandler.. And some other boy

Chandler's p.o.v.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up confused with a blanket on top of me. It was 11:00am, and Alex was in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Well good morning sunshine." She said cheerfully.

I slowly sat at the table and laid my head down. Alex set down a plate with waffles on it in front of me.

"Eat. I made it just for you, so eat."

"I'm not hungry." I said in a whiny voice.

"I will shove those waffles down your throat mister. Eat them!"

"Alright MOM. I'll eat them."

*you know.. Alex doesn't seem like a bad person. I like her. But I shouldn't get too close.*

Alex's p.o.v.
~~~~~~~~~~
Chandler seems really nice.. And cute. I'm glad he's my babysitter.

"Hey chandler? How old are you?"

"Ill be 16 soon. Why?"

"Just wonderin."

"Let's watch a scary movie."

"Again?" I groaned.

"Yup."

"But I'll just jump again."

"That's the best part." He smirked.

Chandler winked at me as we walked into the living room and sat down. I don't know how I did it but I fell asleep again.. Only this time to wake up in my bed.. With Chandler laying beside me.

"Chandler wake up."

I kept pushing him but he wouldn't budge.

"I will tackle you to the floor. Wake up."

Chandler opened one of his eyes and pounced on top of me and took my phone. We ran throughout the house until he gave me my phone back.

"Sorry I must have fallen asleep as I put you in bed." He shrugged.

"It's ok. I said as I opened my phone. I should probably call my mom just to check in on her. I scrolled through my contacts and saw Chandler's name under "C".

I called my mom and we talked for a few minutes.

"Text me, so I can save your number."

After we swapped numbers.. Well me giving him mine we went downstairs and played a board game. We played monopoly for maybe 2 hours until we noticed it was 10:00pm.

Chandler slowly walked towards the couch to lay down before I stopped him.

"You can sleep in my moms bed if you want, so you don't have to hurt your back every night. She has a queen sized bed."

"I'm ok on the couch."

"No you either take my room or my moms."

"I'll just take yours so you can have the bigger bed."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." Go get some rest. I have a planned day for us tomorrow."

He winked as we parted ways into each room.  My phone buzzed as I crawled into bed.

Chan: you know you have a bra on your bed right? LMAO

Me: oh god just uh.. You can throw it in the dirty laundry. sorry bout that

Chan: ok. Lol. It's ok. It's your room. I expect that.Night sweet dreams.. Sweet heart

Chandler's p.o.v.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could hear Alex snoring in the room just beside this one. I felt pretty nosy, so I jumped up and turned on her bedroom light. I mostly just saw a bunch of clothes on the floor. I noticed a small box on a high shelf next to her end table. I opened it up only to see a picture of her and another boy.. Is she dating someone.. I shouldn't have looked through her stuff.

I put her box down and went back into bed after shutting off the lights.

So much disappointment