Chapter 16: rollercoasters

June 27, 2016

Alex's p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~

"WAKE UP!!!!!" I yelled snatching the covers off of Chandler.

"I want to sleep. Leave me alone." He replied feeling around for the blanket.

"Uh no. We need to get ready. Get up birthday boy."

"Ughhhh fineeee." He dramatically said.

Ik his bday passed but deal with it.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I got out and put on my blue shorts and a black shirt with a design. I threw on my black and white converse and put on my sunglasses.

I walked outside of the bathroom to find Chandler already dressed.

"Are you ready to go? Hana, Sam, Brianna, and Gray are already on their way to the park." He asked.

"Yep. Let's go." I replied.

About an hour later we arrived. We got our wristbands and entered the park. We walked around for a little bit until we saw a stage. Chandler immediately got up on it and danced to the music.

DONT YOU JUST LOVE HIM?!

We all laughed and danced together. We then stumbled across a ride.

"C'mon guys. This one." He said pointing.

"Uh that looks really scary." Hana said.

"Let's just give it a whirl." Chandler said excitedly.

We all got fastened into our seats. There were about 10 seats that fit two to each of them. We all sat in the back. Me and Chandler then Sam and Brianna, and the. Hana and Gray.

The ride slowly went up the steep hill. As it got to the top the ride seemed shaky. It zoomed down and suddenly everything went black.

I woke up to police and firemen everywhere. There were a few ambulances also.

"Oh my god baby you're ok!" I heard a voice.

"Wh-hat happened?" I stuttered.

"I don't know. The ride split into two parts and it just stopped. Your head flung back and then you were out. Sam is still unconscious, Hana has a headache, and the rest of us are ok."

"Can we go home please?" I asked quietly.

"You need to go to the hospital, so after that yes you can."

We made our way to the hospital along with the other injured people that were on the ride. I could hear the doctors having a conversation.

"There were 3 dead. This one was lucky to have made it."

That's all I heard until I once again blacked out.

I woke up in my normal bed at home. It was dark out. I quickly say up and bolted out the door and then down the stairs. I looked to the living room to see all my friends sitting watching tv.

"Oh you're up." Chandler said standing up.

"Uh I thought we were going to the hospital?" I asked.

"We did. You just had whip lash, but you'll be ok. Sam's asleep in your moms room. He's not doing too good." Gray explained.

"Well what's wrong?"

"He has a serious concussion. He just needs rest." Brianna said.

I sat down next to Chandler and just stared to the ceiling.

"So why are you guys here?" I said staring.

"Well we thought that we should all just stay here until you and or Sam woke up. We want everyone to be alright before anybody leaves."

"Well where are Hana and gray going to sleep?" 

"I found a blow up mattress in your basement. I thought they could use that." Chandler said.

"Are you just going to sleep with Sam?" I asked Brianna.

"Yea. I guess. I don't want to take up his room but I might just sleep in there with him." She replied.

"Alright well I wanna go to bed. Come up when you're ready Chandler."

I walked into my room, changed and laid in my bed. Chandler followed after.

"Sorry I ruined your big day." I cried.

"Hey no. You did nothing wrong so stop."  He comforted me.

"Well I can give you that birthday blowjob you've been dreaming about." I laughed.

"Tomorrow." He winked.

"Tomorrow." I smiled and closed my eyes.

Even more kink