His Princess | #Wattys2016

xXGabriellaRoseXx által

We stared at each other for a while, neither wanting to give in to the other. His cold blue eyes stared deep... Több

1. The Staring Contest
2. Finding Nemo Eating Bacon and Pears Ice Cream
3. Ew, School
4. Hottie Say What?
5. Nemo Drugged by the Bacon and Pears Ice Cream?
6. Spongebob I Know you're in There
7. Damn, Would Nemo Love to Hear About This
8. Ave, What is With You and Fruit?
9. Anything for you, Princess
10. Please, baby doll...
11. Baby Doll, I Do Care.
12. So you Got a Bodyguard, and I Got a Date this Friday.
13. I Have My Ways...
14. I Want To Go Shoot People!
15. I Dare You...
16. Cuddle Bug
17. Mission Finding Nemo.
18. Houston, We Have a Problem.
Authors Note: Cast List
19. Mission Finding Dory.
20. Mission Accomplished.
21. But I Guess You Could Call Me Daddy.
22. Bippity Boppity Boo.
23. FISHY, WAKE UP!
24. I Miss your Voice...
25. Did We Just Quote The Fault in Our Stars?
26. Beyoncé Would Be Proud.
27. Dude, You're Whipped!
SEQUEL

28. We Made It.

11.5K 346 65
xXGabriellaRoseXx által

      It's graduation day... The day I've been waiting for since the start of high school. My high school years were honestly crap until Ryder came into my life. Guys would just bump past me and not even mutter an apology. Now, the whole school is jealous of Ryder and I. The girls want to be with him, and the guys want to be with me. I'm happy that Ryder and I can possibly go to the same college. We got our letters this morning.

6 Hours Earlier

"Avery, the mail is here!" My mom shouts from the kitchen downstairs. I jump off my bed in a hurry and look out my bedroom window just in time to see the mailman drive away down the street.  I sprint downstairs and fling the front door open. Not bothering to shut it, I run down to the mailbox and open it, pulling my Union State envelope out.

Ripping the envelope open, my eyes scan over the page.

Miss Avery Hart,

We are happy to inform you that Union State would love to accept you in our four year scholarship plan. We can cover the full education you will be receiving. Thank you for choosing Union State College.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Frida

I scream and slam the mailbox shut, running inside the house.

"Mom! I made it in!" I scream.

Ryder's POV

I wake up with the light steaming on my face. Today was the day the letters come in from Union state. I hear my mailbox slam shut and I bolt upright in bed. Slipping on a pair of basketball shorts, I run outside shirtless, eager to see if I made it into Union State. I pull my letter out and read it.

Mister Ryder Slade,

Congratulations! We are happy to inform you that we would love to have you join us at Union State. However, we cannot give you the full scholarship. We can only give you about half the amount for the four years. We are looking forward to seeing you this fall.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Frida

I breathe a sigh of relief. I was perfectly fine with the offer I got. I don't need a full ride, and frankly, I wasn't expecting that. I don't want to let Avery down, because I know that I'll have to pay the $80,000 for the last two years... I don't want her worrying about that now. I walk inside and show my mom the letter. She gives me a big hug and gushes on how proud she is of me. I just chuckle and kiss her cheek, heading upstairs. I walk into my room and find my phone buzzing on my night stand. I look at the name on the screen. Avery.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Ryder guess what?!" She screeches into the phone.

"What love?"

"I got a full ride!"

Avery's POV (Present)

"Brooke, what should I wear?" I ask, plopping onto my bed in defeat.

"I got you fam." Brooke reassures me, walking over to the bag she placed on my desk. She opens the bag up and pulls out a beautiful white lace dress.

"I made it just for you." She tells me honestly.

"It's gorgeous, thank you!" I gush, walking over and grasping the fabric in my hands. I run over to my bathroom and put the dress on as fast as I can. I put on a pretty silver pair of heels on with it. When I walk out, I find Brooke in a tight fitted white dress that looks amazing on her.

"Connor is going to regret giving you a promise ring and wish he'd gotten you in an engagement ring instead in that dress, Brooke." I compliment chuckling.

"Same goes for you, Ave! I'm glad you like the dress. It took me forever to make." Brooke confesses.

I smile. "Yea, the dress is gorgeous!"

Knock knock.

"They're here!" Brooke screeches and down to the door. I follow her, but by the time I get down there, she had already let the guys in. Connor was dressed in a nice button down shirt and some tan pants.

As for Ryder, he was dressed in some black pants, a white shirt, with a black jacket and a grey tie. He looked like an Abercrombie model to be honest.

Once I come into Ryder's view, his eyes rake over my body and he smiles.

"You look gorgeous, my love." He compliments, taking my hand and pulling me in for a hug.

I blush. "Thank you." I murmur into his chest.

He chuckles, making his chest vibrate. "No need to thank me, Ave."

My cheeks just turn a deeper shade of pink and I pull away.

"Should we head out?" I ask.

"Yea, let's take your car.  I drove here with Connor, but since Brooke is here now, I know for a fact that he's going to make me drive and I don't want to see them making out in the backseat." Ryder says, shuttering at the thought.

      I chuckle and grab my purse, along with my car keys. "Let's go, babe." I take his hand and pull him out to the driveway.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"Our next speech is coming from Ryder Slade." The principal announces. I sit in shock. He didn't tell me that he was doing a speech. Ryder winks at me from the end of the row, and he makes his way into the stage. He stands behind the mic and taps it.

"Is this thing working? It is? Good. Hello everyone, thank you for joining us today. I'm going to be completely honest. Most of my high school years were complete hell. Did you notice how I said most? They were all hell until I moved here. This is were I found the people that I know will be by my side for the rest of my life.  Avery Hart, Brooke Sadie, and Connor Trulie. Those are the names of the people in my second family. It wasn't so easy to move here though. I hated the fact that no one would know me. Changing wasn't so bad though. Coming here had changed me, but for the better. As Mandy Hale once said, 'Change can be scary, but you know what's scarier? Allowing fear to stop you from growing, evolving, and progressing.'  I didn't let fear hold me back from something amazing. I took the reigns. Once you take control and know what you want, amazing things can come out of it.  I'm not going to think of this as the end. I'm thinking of it as a new beginning. Congratulations to the class of 2016." 

      I was a crying mess by the time he finished his speech. He managed to say the whole thing without looking at his paper. It was as if he said it from his heart.  I wipe my tears, making sure not to mess up my makeup. The rest of the ceremony went by smoothly. As soon as I knew it, the time has come to throw our caps into the air. I smile and watch as my cap is in the air along with everyone else's.  I catch it as it falls and I'm immediately pulled into someone's arms.

"Congratulations, love." A deep voice whispers in my ear.

I chuckle. "Thanks Ryder."

"I have something for you." He murmurs into my hair.

I shake my head laughing. "You got me another thing? I thought this ring was enough."

He pulls a small bracelet from his pocket. "It's a charm bracelet, love... This charm is an apple, since we're going to live in the big apple together. This one is a heart, since I love you, and this one, is-"

"Nemo..." I finish.

He gives a small smile. "Yea, it's Nemo."

I jump on him and wrap my legs around his waist, hugging him.

"Thank you, I love it." I whisper.

"Anything for you, Ave."

Two Months Later *Spongebob Voice*

"Here babe, let me help you with that." Ryder's voice erupts behind me. I jump slightly and turn around smiling.

"I think I can manage on my own." I decline, giving him a sly grin.

"Oh I don't think so, missy."

And with that, he reaches past me and picks up my last box to put into his car. We figured we would pack everything into his car since it was bigger. I wasn't too thrilled to be leaving Dory behind, but I could always drive her when I came to visit my family. Brooke still has a month and a half before she has to come down to New York. I'd do anything to have more time to say goodbye with my mom.

"Awe, my little girl is all grown up." My mom gushes, a tear rolling down her face as she gives me a hug.

"Yea mama, I'm all grown up now. But don't worry, I'll come visit you whenever I can. I promise." I reassure her, giving her a gentle kiss on the cheek. I turn away and get into Ryder's car quickly, not wanting my mom to see me cry. I wave one last time, and we are off.

Off to the Big Apple.

Off to start a new adventure.

Off to start a new beginning.

THE END.

A/N:

Hello my fellow fishies!! That was the last chapter of "His Princess!" But don't you worry, I will be writing a sequel. The title will be "Her Prince." Avery and Ryder's journey isn't over yet!

Xoxo - Batman

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

FEISTY BeasT Habo-j által

Ifjúsági irodalom

42K 1.6K 43
I aburtly stand from my bed when I heard my apartment door opening with a 'THUD' sound.I quickly run to the front room only to see a guy sucking a bl...
1.2M 54.9K 55
This book can be read as a stand alone Greyson Blake Rosen-Hower Who doesn't know that name? Everyone with a pulse knows his family. He's blessed wit...
1.3K 152 39
Kaylee is your typical good-girl. But things take a turn when she bumps into a 'bad boy' at a party. ...
127K 5.1K 60
*COMPLETED* *EDITING ON PROCESS* "can you not be so horny for godsakes! I'm your bestfriend... remember?" I said throwing a fit, obviously panicking...