15. I Dare You...

Once we got to Ryder's house I was extremely shocked. His house was just as gorgeous as Connors was... Maybe even more beautiful. We all got out of the car and made our way inside.

"Okay, sleeping arrangements. This house has 3 rooms. I know, not many for a house like this... But that's because they are big rooms with their own bathroom in each. So, my parents obviously have their own room, Connor and Brooke in a room together. That leaves you with me, baby doll." Ryder explains with a smirk.

"I can just sleep on the cou-" I try and reason.

"Nope, you're with me." Ryder cuts me off.

"Fine..." I sigh defeated.

"That's my girl..." Ryder teases as he slings an arm over my shoulders, pulling me into his house with Brooke and Connor trailing behind.  We all make our way into the living room, each of us taking a seat. Brooke and Connor were sitting together on the love seat, and Ryder sat next to me on the couch. 

"We should watch a movie..." Connor suggests.

"Yea, maybe a romantic one..." Brooke adds.

"No, a horror movie!" Ryder exclaims.

"Nope, once you said horror, I was out." I comment honestly.

"Fine, truth or dare?" Connor asks.

      We all mutter some kind of agreement, and sit in a circle on the floor, so we were closer together. 

"Ryder, truth or dare?" Connor asks.

"Dare, my friend." Ryder answers cockily.

"I dare you, to drink whatever Avery makes you." Connor says with a smirk.

"This should be fun..." I hear him mumble.  I get up, pulling Ryder with me.

"We will be back." I tell them, winking as I drag Ryder into the kitchen, shutting the door behind us. 

"C'mon baby doll, you wouldn't make anything that could possibly kill me, right?" Ryder shakily asks me. 

"Of course not..." I tell him, letting my sarcastic side show.

"But Ave, if you kill me, who else are you going to cuddle with at night?" Ryder teases.

"Okay, that was one time!! And I was extremely dunk, so I don't even remember what happened that night, and I don't ever want to know." I yell, trying to reason with him.

      Ryder walks close, only a few centimeters away from my face, our breaths mixing. 

"You wouldn't miss me?" Ryder asks with a whisper.

      Feeling daring, I peck his lips.

"Of course I would dumby.  And I'm not going to kill you.  Why would I do that?  I am simply going to make you a smoothie, and you are going to pretend it's the worst thing ever.  Got it?" I tell him, feeling like an evil mastermind with the plan. 

      Ryder has a stupid grin on his face, and kisses me.

"Got it, baby doll." He mumbles against my lips.

      I chuckle, and pull away.  Taking out the ingredients, Ryder stands behind me, with his arms wrapped around my waist.  I start making his smoothie, smiling the entire time.  Once I finished, I pour it into a cup and hand it to him.

"This is a smoothie? It looks like alien guts..." Ryder says, his voice quavering slightly.

"Of course you'd know what alien guts look like..." I mutter under my breath.