23. FISHY, WAKE UP!

3 months later

I poke the tank. "Nemo? You there baby?"

A bubble pops at the surface.

Nemo proceeds to flip over and float to the top of the tank. I gasp in horror and my eyes tear up.

"BROOKE!"

🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟

2 Hours Earlier (Spongebob voice)

I wake up with Ryder's arm draped tightly around my waist. After what had happened after the Winter Ball, we have become way closer. Let's just say, things got a little intimate between us. I don't regret anything though.

Ryder let's out a cute yawn, and I resist the urge to pinch his cheeks together. I smirk and think of a way I could wake him up. I slip out of his death hold on me, and replace it with the stuffed teddy bear he had won me at the carnival. I walk to the foot of the bed, and jump on top of it, landing on Ryder.

He screams. "AHHH BE GONE POSSESSED FISHY!" I smirk at the fact that I've rubbed off on him. Next thing I know, I'm being pinned down to the bed, with Ryder on top of me. I giggle, and look up at a frantic Ryder. I see him heave a sigh of relief, but he soon looks at me with a smirk forming on his face.

"Good morning gorgeous." He says with a wink.

I playfully shove him, but he stays planted on top of me.

If possible, his ego grows bigger. "Going somewhere sunshine?" He teases.

I look over at Squirt. "Psssst, help me." I beg with pleading eyes. The teddy bear just sits there, smiling up at the ceiling.

I sigh in defeat. "Traitor..." I mutter.

Ryder just chuckles at me, and leans down, placing a tender kiss to my forehead.

"What would you like for breakfast, my love?" He whispers into my ear.

I bite my lip. "Two pancakes, three sausage links, a waffle, a glass of chocolate milk, a ham and cheese omelet, eggs, five bacon strips, hash browns, and a blueberry toaster stroodle." I whisper quickly in his ear seductively and wink before walking away into the bathroom.

Shutting the door, I turn on the shower and burst into laughter. I can't believe I did that!

🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐠🐟🐠

I walk downstairs dressed in a cute pair of light washed jean overalls, with a turquoise lace bandeau and grey converse.

      Walking into the kitchen, I see Ryder bent over the stove, looking flustered

"Everything okay?" I ask, wrapping my arms around his waist from behind, and resting my head on his back.