17. Mission Finding Nemo.

It was now Monday.  The rest of the weekend I decided to relax a little.   I've always been out so I thought I could use a break.  Rolling out of bed, I manage to stumble to my closet and pick out an outfit.  I pull out a red flannel, with black skinny jeans, a beanie, and black pumps.  After putting on perfume and some mascara, I head downstairs to eat breakfast.  While munching on a granola bar, the doorbell rings. 

      Opening the door, I stare with a confused look on my face.

"What? Not happy to see me?" Ryder teases.

"Of course I'm happy to see you, I'm just confused as to why you're here." I tell him.

"I'm going to drive my girlfriend to school, of course."

"Oh... That makes sense. Let me just grab my things and then we can go."

    I run over and grab my bag, say a quick goodbye to Nemo and head out the door.  Ryder opens the door for me, and I say a quick "Thank you," before he runs over to his side and sits down, starting the car. 

      We arrive at school, sharing nice conversations the whole way. When we park, heads turn, interested to see who was lucky enough to be the one getting driven to school with Ryder. He gets out of the car, and rushes to my side, opening the door for me.  Once I stepped out of the car, everyone stared in shock.  Ryder just took my hand and lead me inside to my locker. Once I get there I am greeted by Brooke, who shooed Ryder away, but not before he can sneak a kiss on the cheek. Brooke was wearing a cute off the shoulder floral top, with a white lace skirt that had a golden belt with it. She topped off the outfit with cute pink heels and nicely curled hair. 

"Hey, how are you and lover boy doing?" Brooke asks as I get my books out of my locker.

"We're doing great actually..." I say dreamily.

"Ew, snap out of it Ave, you look like a lovesick puppy." Brooke scolds, snapping a finger in my face, making me flinch away.

"Fine, but I bet you and Connor are the same way." I huff, slamming my locker shut and stomping away dramatically to my next class.

      We walk to class, sharing a light conversation the whole way.  First period class went by smoothly, but during second period, I found myself in the hallway, heading towards the nearest bathroom.  After doing my business and checking my reflection in the mirror, I start walking back to class.  I'm about a couple doors down from the classroom, when a hand reaches out and pulls me into the janitors closet. 

      I scream and thrash around, scared that I'll be beaten up again. The closet door shuts and locks, leaving me trapped in a dark closet with a random person.

"Listen up, I'm not here to play games.  When you get home today, you will find your precious baby Nemo gone.  That's right, your fish will be gone.  The only way to get him back, is to give me Ryder."  The voice threatens.

"Oh really? What if I go home right after this... Huh? Will Nemo still be gone?" I question sassily.  Realizing what I just did, I face palm myself.

"Wow, stupid girl... Ryder will be mine!"

And with that, the person gets something hard, and whacks my head, leaving me knocked out in the janitors closet.

*Voice from SpongeBobTwo Hours Later...

      Waking up, I rub my head and take in my surroundings.  Still in the stupid janitors closet.  The memories flood back into my mind and I figure out who threatened me.  Natalia.  I jump up, but regret it since my head starts pounding.  I stumble out of the janitors closet and hold my head in pain.  What time is it? I wonder... Looking at a clock on the wall, I see that it's lunchtime.  Once I reach my locker, I open it, and a note falls out.