22. Bippity Boppity Boo.

"What if he doesn't like the dress?!?! What if he thinks I look ugly and doesn't want to go with me anymore? What if h-"

"Avery!! Calm down! I remember you were the one comforting me with almost the same issue about a month ago. Breathe child. Ryder loves you, he won't ever leave you." Brooke cuts me off and calms me down.

"Right... He won't ever leave me." I say to myself.

"Alright! Now I'm about to bippity-boppity-boo the shit out of you." Brooke exclaims, clapping her hands.

Well shit.

__________________________

      About an hour and a half later, Brooke and I were drop dead gorgeous. Brooke had a beautiful blue ball gown, and I secretly told Connor the color of her dress so his tie could be matching. My dress was the elegant pink ball gown. In a way, I thought we both symbolized Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella.

(Avery's hair ^)

(Avery's hair ^)

(Brooke's hair ^)

(Brooke's hair ^)

      We anxiously wait for our princes to arrive. Our excitement was hard to contain as we squeal and jump up and down. The doorbell rings and we both slowly start to walk toward staircase. I hear Ryder and Connor outside the door.

"Come in!" I yell.

      The door squeaks open, and they walk in as Brooke and I descend the staircase. Their jaws dropped to the floor when they saw us. I tried to contain my blush, but it was impossible to fight it off.

"You... Are absolutely beautiful..." Ryder whispers, taking my hand and leading me down the last couple steps.

      Connor just stands, speechless.  He's been staring at Brooke for a solid two minutes now, not able to process anything but the drool that was coming out of his mouth. Brooke just chuckles and walks up to him, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

      Ryder hooks an arm around my waist, and leads me outside. I pretty much faint when I see the limo that is parked in front of my house.

"You didn't..." I whisper in shock.