Girl Meets Maya Hart

By dheawidiastri

"So, you just like Lucas because I like him....right?" "No." "So, you like him?&quot... More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37

Part 1

6.5K 142 65
By dheawidiastri

So, I'm me again.

Now I know what I'm gonna do.

- Next day at school -

"Hey, Riley, Maya." Farkle greeted us and Smackle smiled at us.

"Morning. Today's gonna be a great day." Riley greeted back with a huge smile on her face. I smiled looking at her.

"So, Maya, you're you again?" Zay asked. While Lucas stared at Riley and me.

"Guess so." I smiled.

"Too bad I didn't see you explode." Zay smirked.

"She didn't explode." Riley smiled at me.

"Nope. Dorothy here makes me think about the consequences of my actions." I sighed.

"It's great Maya. You're you again and nothing bad happened." Lucas said.

"Yeah, whatever."

The bell rang and we walk to class together.

-After school-

Riley and I sat on the bay window. I want to talk to her. In private.

"What is it, Peaches?" Riley asked.

"We need to talk about this stupid triangle." I look at her.

"I know. You're you again. Have you figure everything out?" She looked at me, worried.

"Yeah. Now I know what I want."

"So, you just like Lucas because I like him.." Riley's face can't hide her worries, "..right?"

"No." I give her my I'm-sorry-look. And she sighed. I can tell that she's so sad she'd cry.

"So, you like him?" Riley ask again, holding back her tears from falling.

"No." I smiled at her.

"Okay." She looked down then up again. "Wait! What? No? What?"

"You don't like him? Lucas? You don't like Lucas anymore?" She ask again.

"No. I don't." I smiled and hugged her.

"Peaches, is it okay if I.." Riley paused.

"Go ahead." I let her go and she screamed.

"YAAAAAAYYY!!"

- The next day at school -

I was standing at my locker when Lucas came to me.

"Hey." He greeted.

"Hey there, Ranger Rick."

"Where's Riley?"

"She's helping her dad with I don't care what." I shrugged.

"I uh, now that you're you again. I wanted to talk about something." He paused for a second when Farkle, Smackle and Zay walk toward us.

"What's there to talk about, Ranger Roy?" I asked.

Lucas furrowed his eyebrows. "Us?"

Us? I backed off. Didn't Riley tell him? I thought she'd tell him as soon as I left.

"What about us?" I asked again just to make sure Riley didn't say anything to him about me quitting the triangle.

"We need to make a decision, Maya." Lucas stared at me.

"Yeah, about that.." Now I'm sure Riley didn't say anything to him yet.

And for the first time in my life I'm so grateful that the bell rings. I walk to class. Relieved that I don't have to be the one to tell Lucas that I don't like him anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 429 40
"Maybe I'm scared because you mean more to me than any other person. You are everything I think about, everything I need, everything I want." ☆☆☆ "I...
87K 2.8K 20
When Maya and Lucas hang out at the park one day, Maya feels as if there may be something between them. But if there is, will she destroy more and mo...
24.6K 815 15
Third Installment of 'A Texas' Series. First -- A Texas Reunion Second -- A Texas Wedding Third -- A Texas Pregnancy Riley finally married the man of...
6.8K 318 22
Hope & Pray (Book 1) ➳ Maya is only sixteen. Ever since she was old enough to remember, she only remember being abused by her father. Her mother...