Steve Rogers » Imagines & Pre...

By sadbakuhoe

A collection of oneshots and imagines of everyone's favorite Star Spangled Man!! ~ I do NOT own any characte... More

Unimaginable
Special Delivery
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS AND AARON!!!
WAIT WHAT
Meeting Y/N Stark
Sexy Selfie Tag
Escape » Bucky Barnes PART 1
Who Lived As A Capsicle Under The Sea?
Steve » Periods.
Steve » Fluffy Sea Lion
qUIT PRESSURING ME *whines*
Steve » Father's Day
I'm sorry.
Fire » Steve Rogers
GUYS I'M SCARED FOR MY LIFE.
Steve » Voices
award
I CANT BREATHE
get to know me.
BREAKUP PT 1 » Steve
voidmaximoff
;-;
School
USERNAME CHANGE
apology.
shameless.
helloooooo
A Winter Storm -- Captain America FF Information
:: 1 :: planning out ::
:: 2 :: departing for the future ::
:: 3 :: Peggy Carter ::
:: 4 :: Uh... Hi ::
:: 5 :: Why Me? ::
:: 6 :: Procedure Time! ::
:: 7 :: Tinkerbell Boots ::
dr. strange
HHAHA HI HELLO SORRY
update? lmao

Goodbye » Steve

547 16 8
By sadbakuhoe

**warning: mention of self harm and suicide.**

*Y/N POV*

That's it. I'm so done with struggling. I'm done with trying to pretend that everything is okay and I'm done with believing it will get better.

I just need it all to be over.

There's no hope, there's no light at the end of this path.

I don't see any form of safety for me anymore. I felt loved. I felt needed. Now? I just feel cast aside and useless. No one needs me, I'm just a waste of life and occupation of the world. Why should I use up the oxygen other people need?

Well, I don't have to anymore.

The blade slid across my arms as I sat in the tub. I went all the way up to my shoulders, and I cut several times on my ribcage and my thighs. I can't take it.

The feeling of the blood leaving my body is the best sensation I've ever felt in my whole life.

And that's also the last thing I felt.

*Steve POV*

I walked through the door of Y/N and I's shared apartment, expecting her to be playing her music on full blast and cooking dinner.

I set my bag down at the foot of our bed and whistled the tune to a catchy song she introduced me too a while ago. Then I remembered.

We had frozen pizza! She probably went out to get some goods and wanted me to eat that.

I headed into the kitchen and pulled it out of the freezer. Something just didn't feel right, but I tried to cast that feeling aside as I opened the pizza and set the oven.

Then it hit me.

Her car was parked outside.

I sprinted back into our room and tried to enter the bathroom. Locked.

"Y/N? Y/N, honey please open the door!"

Silence.

I gave the door a kick and it fell down. I looked around before my eyes landed on the bath tub. It was full with water, and a red substance. I prayed it wasn't what I thought it was.

But then I focused and the tears cleared.

Y/N sat there, naked with cuts all over her. She wasn't moving. And by the looks of it, she wasn't breathing either.

"Y/N!" I shouted. "Darling wake up! Please tell me you're alright!" I lowered my arms into the tub and lifted her body out. Having some of the blood on me made me want to vomit.

"Y/N!" I felt for a pulse. Nothing. "God damnit!" I screamed. Tears fell down my face as I sobbed over her body.

"Y/N... why couldn't you talk to me..."

*****

I'm in a depressed mood soooooooo
Yea
Sorry

Rae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 519 48
Hyunjin wurde in eine reiche Familie hineingeboren. Das gleiche Schicksal ereilte auch Felix. Doch auch reiche Eltern können absolut unfair und unzuf...
130K 17K 96
Wenn Jisung in seinem Leben eines gelernt hat, dann dass Aufgeben nie eine Option ist. Doch was passiert, wenn er in eine Welt gestoßen wird, die sei...
5K 931 16
Als wäre das Leben mit einer täglich quälenden Erkrankung nicht schon schwer genug, muss Lias sich von seinem besten Freund Anton verabschieden. Die...
60.5K 1.1K 54
!!!In überarbeitung!!! Was ist wen genau das passiert wo du die ganze Zeit Angst vor hast? Etwas das dich verletzlich macht. Etwas das dich Verwundba...