The Bad Boy: {C.R}

By daddyriggs

What happens when your mom leaves you at home to go on a work trip for the summer? She leaves you with a baby... More

READ*
Chapter 2: freddy kruger
Chapter 3: Chandler.. And some other boy
Chapter 4: sunrise and picnics
Chapter 5: kissing the bad boy
Chapter 6: the secret
Chapter 7: date with the babysitter
Chapter 8: the special night
Chapter 9: level 21
Chapter 10: bread and eggs
Chapter 11: mickey d's and parties
Chapter 12: selfies and music
Chapter 13: the party
Chapter 14: the argument
Chapter 15: birthday date... And sex
Chapter 16: rollercoasters
Chapter 17: "call me daddy."
Chapter 18: birthday brownies
Chapter 19: fireworks
Chapter 20: the first time
Chapter 21: just us
Chapter 22: gone
Chapter 23: remember
Chapter 24: Hana
Chapter 25: endless road of darkness
Chapter 26: replacement
Chapter 27: finally happy again
Chapter 28: a day of distress
Chapter 29: freddy kruger part two
New Story?

Chapter 1: first impressions

2.6K 81 87
By daddyriggs

WARNING
----------------
Contains:
Strong language
Self harm
Alcohol
Drugs
Sex
(Read at your own risk)

Alex's p.o.v.
~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to the sound of my mother's voice calling me downstairs for breakfast. I slowly opened my eyes and stretched. I looked at my phone that revealed the time to be 10:34am. I got up from bed and dragged myself downstairs.
"Wake up!" My mother yelled as she poured me a bowl of cereal.

"Why are you up so early? And what are these bags doing next to the door?" I replied.

"Well I have big news! I am going on a business trip for work. It's going to be a big break for us. I'm leaving in a few hours. The rest of my luggage is in the trunk."

*wait so does that mean I have the house to my self for the summer* I thought to myself.. Before my mom pretty much ruined my fantasy

"Oh and your babysitter will be here shortly after I leave for the airport."

"Mom I am 15 years old. I don't think I need a babysitter."

"I couldn't trust you in this house alone for 1 day Alex, so you're getting a babysitter. Just think of it as a house sitter. You don't even have to talk to him."

*great maybe he's a rapist* I moaned angrily.

"Well looks like I'm having the worst summer. Thanks mom."

"Lighten up dear. Summer will go by fast and you'll be babysitter free."

"Yea ok." I sarcastically laughed as I walked back up to my room and fell asleep.

I woke up from my sleep and checked my phone again. It was 2:00pm and there was a message from my mom pretty much just telling me she was leaving.

I lazily grabbed some clothes and headed towards the bathroom to take a shower. I opened the door but quickly shut it again.

There was a naked teenager in my bathroom.

I just stood there frozen until the boy came out clothed and apologized for NOT LOCKING THE DOOR.

I went into the bathroom, showered, and got dressed.

First impression of my babysitter was seeing him naked..

Hey!! Hope you liked my first chapter😊 please continue reading. Comment and vote and tell me what you like or what you don't like. Thanks for reading! I'll publish as often as I can. Please read, comment, and vote so I know I'm writing this story for people and not just myself. Thanks guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 36.7K 32
Completed. Carys Blake was a babysitter to the sister of one of the popular boys at their school, and she slowly fell in love with him. She always sa...
48 86 45
She never thought summer would bring her to the place she loved so much and had beautiful memories of only to be filled with pain and grief when the...
3.9M 118K 76
Kelsey Wilkinson is your average teenage girl. She's not popular but she's not unpopular either. Wanting to get a summer job to help her dad in thei...
11.4K 443 27
Lea, Good girl, 16 years old. Jake, Bad boy, 16 years old. When Lea starts to date a lonely kid, Jared, and then gets set up, she turns to the comfor...