I've Got Another Confession T...

بواسطة SpaceyPrissy89

Brittany got a part in a movie but what she really wants to do is be in a band. While out with her new friend... المزيد

1. Coffee Bean
2. Oh Make Me Over!
3. Meeting The Guys
4. Goodbye Earl...I Mean Isaiah
5. There Goes My Hero...
6. A Social Blast, Chaotic Master
7. I'm Looking To The Sky.....
8. Big Me To Talk About It...
9. Something That I Felt Today.......
10. Pin Me Down....Show Me How...
11. Came Without A Warning
12. Give Me Some Rope I'm Coming Loose
13. Being Happy Is All That Matters
14. You're Gonna Be Stars!
15. Jump Forward
16. I Found My Family
17. ...But It's You I Fell Into
18. There You Go Making Me Fall In Love Again
19. I'm Here And I'm On The Mend
20. Didn't Lay Down And Die
21. No Way Back From Here
22. Another Day Has Come And Gone
23. Oh Cinderella, They Aren't Sluts Like You
24. Out On The Road
25. With A Little Help From My Friends
26. Dancing With The Spirits In The Square
27. One Big Happy Family
28. Pretty Eyed, Pirate Smile, You'll Marry A Music Man
29. Moving On Up
30. It's My Party And I'll Cry If I Want To
31. One's On The Way
32. It's A..............
33. It's In His Kiss
34. Home Sweet Home
35. Yankee Doodle Sweetheart
36. Letter From The Past
37. Scotty Doesn't Know
38. Come On Baby Drive Me Wild
39. Say Cheese!
40. License To Drive
42. And The Beat Goes On
43. Can't Keep My Hands Off You
44. I Should Have Known
45. Can't You Hear My Motored Heart
46. You're The One That Started It
47. Welcome To Peace Punk
48. I Forgot To Mention...
49. Say Yes To The Dress
50. Birthday Girl
51. Dressed To Kill
52. Let There Be Cake
53. First Birthday
54. I Do!!!!!!!
55. Introducing Mr. And Mrs. Dave Grohl
56. Unwrapping
57. Back To Normal
58. We're Having Another Baby
59. Cold Day In The Sun
60. On The Mend
61. Catching Up
62. I Think I'm Crazy
63. I'm Coming Clean
64. Alone + Easy Target
65. Home Sweet.......Trouble
66. Crisis Adverted
67. Sassy Bean
68. Baby Eric
69. Second And Actual Birthday
70. Face Off
71. Meeting Baby Ollie
72. Mission Completed
73. Here Goes Nothing
74. Drunken Kisses
75. When You Come Back To Me Again
76. At The Park, In The Back Of My Car
77. Beach Wedding
78. Chevy Reception
79. Fluffy Tour Fluff
80. This Is How Dirty Girls Get Clean
81. Thanks For The Line
82. Don't Call Me Babe
83. Fist City
84. Tour After Tour
85. The Tonight Show
86. Break A Leg!
87. Abby's Shower!
88. Joy To The World
89. Spooky Valentine
90. Grunge Grandchild
91. The Last Of The Baby Grohls
92.Making Up My Mind
93. Tell Me We're Cute!
94. That's A Wrap!
95. That's It, That's All!
96. 5 Years And Going Strong
97. Squish The Bug Once And For All
98. Singing In The Rain
99. Need Some Love
100. I've Had A Life That's Good

41. I Got You Babe

197 11 7
بواسطة SpaceyPrissy89

I woke up when I heard the door open. I turned to look and see who was there and saw Frances and Hunter.

"See she's alive. She was doing exactly what Scotty said she was doing," Hunter said to Frances.

"Hey Britt. Dave called and said he was on his way home. We thought we'd wake you and make sure you where ok," Frances said as she walked over to my side of the bed. She sat down beside me as I sat up. My eyes hurt, porbably because of the crying, so I rubbed them a bit and yawned.

"Ya I guess I'm fine. I guess I should get use to being called a gold digger and a home wrecker now," I replied running a hand through my hair.

"Hey Dave said that he wasn't the first one in the marriage to stray and that he made the first move. The tabloids are just morons with fucking opinions," Frances said.

"Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one," Hunter added.

"Plus apparently I got married last weekend in Las Vegas which is impossible because my fiance isn't divorced yet," I added.

"Your what?" Frances asked with a smile on her face.

"My fiance you weirdo. You heard me the f.....Oh my god that's the first time I've called him that," I replied with a huge grin spreading across my face.

"Party in here again tonight?" Dave asked as he walked in and saw Hunter, Frances and myself.

"No just checking on my sis before I leave. Hunter just decided to come for girl talk cause Krist and Scotty are drunk," Frances said as she stood up and walked over to Hunter. She rubbed his back a bit before stopping. What the....

"It's Krist's last night so Scotty got him drunk," Hunter added.

"They both leave tomorrow," I said.

"I'll make sure I say good bye as I leave then. Bye Britt, Dave and Hunter. See you tomorrow Britt. We'll spend the day playing with the twins," Framces said as she started leaving the room.

"Bye Frances," Hunter and I said at the same time. Dave had waved as she walked by. After she left, he sat down on his side of the bed and put his feet up on the bed.

"Can I talk to you guys for a bit please?" Hunter asked as Dave pulled me into him to cuddle.

"Ya what's up buddy?" Dave asked.

"Maria dumped me," Hunter said.

"That bitch. I'll cut her," I said out of anger.

"Why did she dump you?" Dave asked.

"She's moving in with her Aunt in New York and she doesn't want a long distance relationship. I mean I knew this was coming but I'm still fucking bummed you know?" Hunter said.

"I get it. I had to do that once. I did it like two weeks before I had to move. It was bad and I was only in grade 5," I said. Dave started laughing and I gave him a look and he tried to stop but he kept a big toothy grin on his face.

"Do you think it would be ok if I had a couple of beers with Krist and Scotty tonight please?" Hunter asked. I looked at Dave and he winked at me and nodded.

"Ya sure. We'll be down in a bit," I said as Hunter left the room.

"Krist says you bought tabloids," Dave said as he started rubbing my back.

"It doesn't matter. I just gotta stop buying them but I have a question," I said.

"Uh oh. What?"

"Did we get married last weekend in vegas and you just decided to not tell me?" I asked.

"Nope. I heard about that and laughed. I can't have two wives at once. That's not me," he responded.

"Jordyn and I could be sister wives," I said as I sat up again.

"I got all I need right here. I got you babe," He said as he pulled me back into his arms and kissed me gently.

"Let's go figure out food and have some drinks with Krist and Scotty before they leave," I said as I got out of the bed. Dave got off the bed and walked out to the balcony.

"Order whatever you want from wherever you want. I don't care," he shouted over the railing to the guys below him.

I walked out of the bedroom and down to the kitchen. I saw a thing of roses on the table with a card. I walked over and picked out the card and read it.

"Brit- Thanks for coming to see me today. You made the rest of the day bearable. These are for that. The present behind the table is for passing your driver's test. I love you B. xo D"

I looked behind the table and saw a box with holes on the top. I walked over to the box and tapped it a few times and it moved slightly. I took the lid off and yelled in excitement. in excitment. Krist, Scotty, Hunter and Dave came running into the kitchen. I pulled the puppy out of the box and held him.

"You got her a dog?" Krist asked.

"Ya. She's been wanting one for awhile," Dave replied.

"What the hell kind of dog is that?" Scotty asked as he walked over to me and started petting the puppy.

"It's a spaniel," Dave replied.

"You got her a Brittany spaniel didn't you?" Hunter asked with a small laugh.

"Yup," Dave replied with a huge smile on his face.

"Boy or girl?" I asked as the puppy licked my face.

"Boy," Dave responded.

"I shall name you Bowie," I said as I held the puppy away from me and looked at him. He gave a little bark and I put him down on the floor. I ran over to Dave and jumped into his arms.

"So you like him?" he asked as we hugged.

"Are you kidding me? I love him and I love you. Thank you for my Bowie," I said as he put me down. I kissed him on the cheek.

"You're welcome. He can even come on tour with us. Hell Scotty could even come if he wanted to," Dave said and looked over at Scotty.

"Are you fucking serious?" Scotty asked.

"Ya dude. Look I'm sorry I was a dick when you first got here but you're cool and Britt likes having you around. If you want to come on the tour in 5 months, there's a bunk and a job waiting for you," Dave replied.

"I'll fucking take it. Thanks man," Scotty replied.

"No problem," Dave repsonded.

"Oh Dave, if you hurt me again, Scotty is gonna kick your ass," I said as I grabbed a beer from the fridge.

"Sounds like a plan," Dave responded.

"So does that mean Scotty is staying here until the tour?" Hunter asked.

"No. I gotta go home but I'll be back when I need to be," Scotty said before walking out to the patio. Krist and Hunter joined him.

The twins started crying so Dave and I headed upstairs. Bowie followed us up the stairs. We feed, changed and rocked the twins until they went back to sleep. We put them back in their cribs and headed down to join the guys. We sat down with the guys and figured out what we wanted to eat and ordered it. When the food got here, Krist paid and we all pigged out.

We sat around the fire pit that night talking and just hanging out. I looked across the fire at Scotty and was suddenly brought back to 5 years earlier. Scotty and I were in fish creek having a fire with a bunch of friends. We were off on our own close to the river having a smoke and Scotty suddenly decided to climb a tree that had snapped in half.

"Get down from there. You're gonna break your neck," I said as he started.

"Brittany calm down. I've done it before," Scotty said as he climbed the tree to where it snapped in half. He started walking across the part that had snapped and was resting on a tree close by.

"Scotty please," I begged.

"Fine but only because I need another beer," Scotty said before he jumped down.

"You're gonna break your leg again if you're not careful," I said as we started walking back to the fire to get another beer.

"Stop worrying so much about me. I got this under control," Scotty said before he walked over and grabbed another beer from beside Aaron.

I shook my head and snapped out of my memory as Dave put an arm around me. He pulled me into him and kissed the top of my head.

"You wanna go to bed?" he whispered in my ear. I smiled and nodded. He stood up, took my hand and pulled me up.

"Night guys," Hunter said.

"Ya night guys," Krist said with a wave.

"Don't be too loud tonight. I need some sleep before I leave," Scotty joked.

"Night boys. Behave yourselves," I said as Dave started dragging me to the house. He waved as we walked. We were at the bottom of the stairs when Dave stopped and let go of my hand.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I need to tell you something," Dave said.

"What?" I asked getting worried.

"I purposely put Scotty in the guest room closest to our room so he could hear us have sex," he admitted while looking down at his feet. I started laughing.

"You are just the cutest in the world. Get upstairs and we'll make sure he hears us tonight," I replied.

He grabbed my hand again and we ran upstairs. When we got to the bedroom, I got into bed and he went over and opened the balcony doors. I gave him a weird look as he walked over and got into bed with me.

"Well they're outside so if we want him to hear us then the doors have to be open," he said before getting on top of me and kissing my neck.

"You're evil," I giggled before he started kissing me.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

75.9K 1.8K 35
erin had no interest. kurt was persistent.
20.8K 752 28
Tessa is a hard working woman that is left with a big medical debt after her mother passes away. She works at a bar, barely making any money, when sh...
All Apologies بواسطة Abi

قصص الهواة

411 10 16
Abi Taylor Cobain had no known connections to the dead singer from Nirvana besides her last name. She does however get compared to him no matter if t...
3.8K 93 10
THIS STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND WILL NOT BE PICKED UP AGAIN. Most of this is factual (except the couples, of course). The history is the band i...