Arranged Marriage

By johncenaluver

Isabella Marie Swan lives with her wealthy mother and father in Forks,Washington. Her mother despises her and... More

Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Authors Note
Chapter 7
Authors Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Authors Note

1.9K 55 34
By johncenaluver

Hey Guys, 

I know everyone is probably pissed at me because I haven't updated since the summer and I'm kind of pissed at myself for not updating as well. But truth is, I don't know if I'm going to continue this story. I've given it some thought and to be honest I don't know if I like the story as much as I did when I first started writing it and I didn't know it would get as big as it's getting. To me the book is more cliche and cheesy than I intended for it to be and it's obvious what's going to happen in the end. I love cliche love stories myself that's typically all I read but I really don't know where this is going right now. I didn't really plan this book out, I just basically said "hey, I'll think I'll write a story on Wattpad". I've thought about writing a new book or rewriting this book and changing the plot and what not. I just want to know that I have the support of my readers no matter what I do. I haven't made any final decisions yet, I just want some feedback from you guys to see how you feel. Because honestly I did not plan on this book getting as many views, votes, and comments as it has and I don't exactly know where this book is headed. 

If I write a new story I may make it about heartbreak or something because lately I've been going through some heartbreak and boy problems and I think it would be a relief to actually write about it and get it off my chest.

So yea, I hopee you guys forgive me and aren't disappointed because I really love the Wattpad community, ever since I started reading on here I have seen much love and  I hope you guys give me as much love as I've seen being given.

Love You Guys SOOOOOOO Much

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 343 24
This story is about a 22 years old girl that is Isabella's older sister she's in college and about it graduate. Her name is Vanessa Swan and she ge...
3.4K 86 12
Bellamy Swan returns to Fork's with his twin sister Bella. He doesn't realise it when he gets there, but his fate had already been laid out without h...
61.6K 1.2K 23
Piper Swan is the older sister of Isabella Swan. Piper is quite outgoing and funny when she wants to be. She's overprotective of her little sister, e...
10.5K 348 15
Y/n Swan has just moved to Forks, Washington with his younger sister Bella to spend some time with their Dad (Charlie). After moving the two siblings...