Alex Let's Walk The Line

By kale1317

The sequel to My Days With Alex I went to my new locker and put my things in it, and then I closed it. I pul... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Not an update
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 29

1.1K 36 5
By kale1317

Tobin's POV Part 1
Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
– Albert Einsteins
Saturday September
Doing the same thing everyday, school, soccer and work. It's draining especially when I'm trying to work more hours. Alex doesn't understand why, but it's for us or maybe just me.

It's getting close to October which means Alex and Luke all over the news. Working is distracting from it I guess. Working this long hours, getting more tips and hopefully a bonus for myself.

This money isn't for my wants and need it's actually for this apartment I been looking at. It's outside of Diamond Bar and nice place where my dad and junkie friends would go to. It's a long shot of me getting this place. Alex doesn't know that I've been looking for a place for myself and maybe for her too.

"Tobin your break is over," I hear my coworker Jackson say. "Thanks," I say back as I put my phone looking at this apartment. I went back to work, table after table, new to old customers, and the cute, hot girls who flirt on me most of the team. Finally my shift was over and drove home took a long hot shower.

After I cleaned up, but fresh clean clothes on and then laid in bed thinking about calling Alex, but she might be with her mom or Luke. I pulled my phone out and texted Ashlyn: dude just got off of work lets get faded.

I sent the message and then I was like crap maybe I should lie, like tell her I got something up. Then my phone went off, from Ashlyn: sure I'm up too it but what about Alex?

Good question I asked myself. I replied "I think she busy she won't mind." "Damnit," I mumbled. I got out of bed and walked downstairs, "papa I need to talk to you" I say loudly. "Yeah whats going on," he says.

I walked into the living room and see him turning down the tv. "I have a minor problem," I say. "A problem or a I want to have fun but I'm tied up," he tells me and I laughed. "No" I stuttered. "I used to be a teenager Tobin. Listen me you can't lie to her, because she will find out the truth. If you decided to party no your surroundings especially with those teen girls," he said as I cut him off "papa," I started and he got up and said "Tobin you are serious about Alex so don't fuck up cause one mistake. I don't want to bail you out, find you punching a wall cause she dumps you understood. Be safe but make good decisions." He says patting my back and walking away.

I walked back up to my room and say a messaged from dad: Tobin we need to meet. I laughed and didn't replied, I went into my closet and grabbed black pants with holes in the knees, a white plain shirt, leather jacket and put on black vans and a maroon vans SnapBack. I text Ashlyn: ready meet you there.
30min laters.
I meet Ashlyn at our spot, as I take a sit at the bar. The bartender already knows what I want jack and coke. Ashlyn walks in and gives me a wave as taking her shades off.

"What's up Tobin," she says. "Nada" I tell her. "I thought you didn't pay attention in Spanish class," she asked laughing. "Haha funny" I said then taking a sip of my drink. "But for real what's going on?" She asked again. "You know the same" I mumbled. "Work, school, soccer and then Alex, yeah okay. Well I talked to Ashlyn she said when she comes down for the holidays she wants to talk," she tells me and I just nodded.

We chit chat mainly bullshit talking. We was debating about which party to go to but in my back of mind all I here is what my papa told me. "Ash I'm going to ask this once and you need to be honest okay," I tell her and she nods. I took another drink of my 3 Jack and coke, "Do you think I'm weak?" I asked her and she put her drink down.

"Honestly, yes," she said straight in my face and I rise my hand to the bartender, she came over and I asked for "2 shots please." She handed us our shots and I shot it down as it burn my throat going down.

"Why?" I asked.

"Tobin come on your weak only when it comes to your family and Alex. Yes, you lost this bad person in you since you been dating Alex. Tobin you are you, bad, good does it matter. If you feel like we should go chill at home we can. Just know I will always be your best friend." She said and I smiled.

"Thank you," I say and pulled my phone out and saw 10 miss calls, and have 20 messages. 3 calls from dad, the rest Alex. Messages 2 brother, 5 dad, 3 Cheney, and rest is Alex.

"Umm whats that look for" I hear Ash say. "Alex I'm stepping outside" I tell her walking towards the door.

I called Alex back.
A: NOW YOU ANSWER!
T: Babe calm your voice please
A: NO! MY GIRLFRIEND DOENST ANSWER HER PHONE AND I NEED TO BE CALM? I SHOULD HANG UP ON YOU.
T: Then do it, don't let me explain but okay.
A: sorry. I was worried okay. I'm glad you called back. So where are you?
T: with Ashlyn.
A: why do you sound unsure who you are with.
T: Im with Ashlyn. Anyways I gotta go.
A: go? Tobin are you drunk? I be at your place so you better there.
T: no I'm not and your not mom just go back with Luke and your mom. I'm fine.
A: wow call me when you get your head out of your ass.

Then the phone hanged up. I walked back in and saw Ashlyn giving me this look. "Don't say a word" I say. "She just message me really Tobin," Ash said. "What she accusing me of not being with you and I'm drunk," I said loudly.

"You kinda are. Look we going back to your place. No partying cause right now if we went to Jackson or Lindsey party you know like I do you will fuck up," Ashlyn said getting up and grabbing me outside.

A couple minutes later I was outside of my grandpa home. Ashlyn was in the driving side she already told me that Kelley bringing your truck home. I slowly got out of her vehicle and saw Alex pulling up "great" I mumbled.

Ashlyn got out and said "I gotta go use the restroom," and then left me outside alone. I watch Alex get out the car, looking mad and upset at me. "Not drunk are you?" She said making me roll my eyes.

"Nope" I said.

"So that why Kelley getting your truck?" She asked and I didn't look at her.

"FYI I'm not drunk Ashlyn cares about my safety," I tell her trying to walk to my front door.

"You know this attitude is horrible! Sorry that this movie coming out. You have a job remember? So this or us not seeing each other is also on you!" She try's to explain.

"Yeah keep reminding Alex. At least I'm not fake dating someone!" I yelled trying to continue to walk. Then I felt hands on my arm pulling them towards them. As I stop and turn I see Alex completely in front of me with these deep upset blue eyes.

"Yeah you got me. You know what I shouldn't have shown up here. I wanted to see you but you went off to get drunk. I wasn't with them I was waiting for you to call me," she said and pushing my chest away from her.

I stood there watching her upset, tears taking over her beautiful face. I stop or the time stop when I was watching her cry in front of me. I was speechless and really buzz from the alcohol. "Screw it" I say. I grab Alex into my arms, holding her tight and whisper "I'm truly sorry. I know I say that a lot but Alex I am."

She tighten my shirt with her hands, and shaking her head in my chest. I felt horrible and wrong like I know I'm the reason she crying.

I look up and see Ashlyn sneaking off and I just gave her a small wave. Alex backed off a little when she heard a vehicle turn on. Ashlyn left and Alex got out of my arms and walked into her my house. I got a message from Kel: your truck be back with you in 2 hours. I'm babysitting my neighbors kids. I nodded at my phone and put it back in my pocket.

I walked into my house no sign of Alex or nobody. I walked up stairs and saw Alex in my bathroom, fixing her makeup. "Brush your teeth and go lay in bed," I demanded. I looked down and listened to her, she left the bathroom as I grabbed my toothbrush.

After being in the restroom, cleaning up and changing. I walked into my room seeing Alex sitting on bed with my laptop in her lap. "Lex" I say. "Tobs" she replied looking at me.

"I guess I will lay down now" I tell her getting in my bed next to her. "You should, oh and I made something to eat too"," she said. I smiled and saw she made me pb&j sandwich. "Thanks" I tell her as I took a bit.

"So I have one question to ask you" Alex starts to say and I just nodded and mumbled "yes."

"I'm breaking up with him, and I want you to be there at the premiere and at a interview so people know I'm in love with you," Alex tells me and I stop what I was doing.

"When are you breaking up with him?" I asked.

"When I see him. And then tweet about it. Why?" She asked and I just smiled.

"Yes, yes I will do that. I got your back babe" I tell her.

"On one condition, stop this foolish with alcohol and being mad at me" Alex tells me and hits me.

"Ouch! And yes I will. What's that for," I tell her looking into her eyes and holding my arm.

"Umm for your stupid act today. And good to know, " she said and close the computer. She leaned on top me and kissed me slowly as I kissed back. "Get sleep" she mumble in my mouth.

"Okay" I said kissing her back and hold her tight, as I close my eyes.

A/N: ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 207 17
"Forever?" I asked him, watching as his features all shined through with happiness. I tilted my head to the side as he let out a small laugh. "Forev...
171K 8.9K 23
****book two of Savage MC series***** "Go on sweetie, blow out the candles and make a wish. Now don't tell anyone or it won't come true" "I wont, I p...
6.9K 339 34
Sequel To Body Party... I'm back at it again, But things have changed. I'm married to Kendrick, that night when he proposed in to me in his dressing...
316K 8.9K 25
Kingston Series #2 THE SECOND BOOK OF THE KINGSTON SERIES! **SEQUEL TO TANNERS TROUBLE** Ellie and Tanner went through everything together. They wer...