Hybrid (COMPLETE)

By Avengers_Addict

Luke is a hybrid between a human and a wolf. He's never been outside of the facility he was kept at. When he... More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
I am alive!
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Epilogue

Part 1

1.7K 40 2
By Avengers_Addict

Wolf. What the first thing that comes to your mind? Pack. Almost every wolf has a pack. But there are some wolves that don't have a pack. Years ago, years before I was even born, my pack was taken. I don't know all the details. All I know is that they were taken away and experimented on. I'm one of the results of these tests.

I'm a hybrid. I have both human and wolf DNA do to the tests that were preformed. I can turn into a wolf completely but when I'm in my human form, I still have my wolf ears and tail. Even when I'm a human my senses like sight, smell, and hearing are still as good as when I'm a wolf. I don't know what it's like to run free. The lab my pack was taken to is the only place I've ever know.

Chapters will be short but I will update at least once a week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 5K 40
❝I... I saved you!❞ ❝Yeah, you did - but you're still a pathetic freak!❞ Or the one where the Hemmings family are hide-out hybrids living with the Cl...
302K 12.2K 61
"Where'd you find that thing? On the side of a the road?" "Yes. We're keeping him." Hybrid!Michael copyright © lukeisgirly_muke
117K 3.9K 19
Ari, she's a kitten-Hybrid. She's 14. Abandoned, lost and scared. Luke finds while he was walking back home. She's terrified by him, but really want...
4.8K 252 14
When Luke finds a kitten outside of his apartment he can't help but to pick it up and bring it home when noticing how dirty the kitten looked. Before...