Hetalia Oneshots

Galing kay Angelbellz

These are going to be stories I write which contains my favorite ships! Higit pa

The Ships
Superstar!Finland x Bodyguard!Sweden
Prussia x Canada
Denmark x Norway
2p!England x 2p!America
Bullied!Liechtenstein x 2p!Italy
Pregnant!Belarus x America
Hong Kong x Iceland
Belgium x Netherlands
Lithuania x Poland
Switzerland x Austria
Spain x Romano
Ukraine x Estonia
Belarus x America
Sealand x Wy
Vietnam x Taiwan
Spain x Bullied!Abused!Romano
Germany x Artist!Italy
Kugelmugel x Ladonia
China x Russia
England x Portugal
Pirate!Spain x Mermaid!Romano
Bullied!America x Russia
S. Korea x Abused!America
Russia x Mermaid!China
Germany x Nyo!Germany
Jealous!Ladonia x Wy
America x Dead!Germany
America x S.Korea
Neko!Lithuania x Neko!Poland
The Dream Wedding (PruHun)
Hi!
Adventurer!Sweden x Mermaid!Finland
Viking!Denmark x Viking!Norway
Denmark x Prussia x Bullied!Abused!America
Mermaid!Finland x Mermaid!Sweden
Bullied!Russia x America
Russia x Mermaid!America
Prussia x Romano
Hong Kong x Sick!Iceland
Germany x Italy
Russia x Canada

France x Self-Conscious!Seychelles

2K 17 20
Galing kay Angelbellz

Happy Birthday France!!!
Also I love England so please don't think I made this story just to target him 'cuz I didn't o-o

Oh also Might be triggering to some people because of Arthur's meanness

Google translate ahead!

Michelle skipped down the stairs to her house her brother, Arthur. made a noise from the couch as he read the newspaper.

"I'm off to see Francis!" She smiled, heading for the door in her shorts and shirt that had a llama on it.

"Hey Michelle, dear." Arthur called, Michelle turned around and nodded at him to show she was listening. "I think you need to dress more feminine is all. I mean, what is everybody going to start thinking?" Arthur said after looking her over.

"I don't care what they think." Michelle shrugged, "They're opinion doesn't bother me at all, never has."

"You'll care in the future." Arthur replied, then turned back to his newspaper.

"No I won't, that's dumb." Michelle replied. Arthur looked like he was about to reply but the doorbell cut him off. Michelle turned on her heels and opened the door, there stood Francis. His hair was tied back, she loved it when it was, and he was wearing such a nice white button up shirt with pants to fit them.

"Bonjour." He smirked.

"Hi, Francis." Michelle said curtly. Quickly she walked out of the door and shut it behind her.

"Is something wrong?" Francis asked. Michelle nodded.

"I don't want to talk about it though." She said, Francis put a hand on her back.

"If you ever feel like talking about anything, I'll always be here to listen." He said, Michelle smiled and allowed Francis to lead her to his car. He took her out to a restaurant he owned and the two had a lovely dinner, after which they just drove around in Francis's car.

"It's so nice here, I wish I didn't have to leave." Michelle sighed. Francis smiled and reached one hand over to hold Michelle's.

"Je t'aime." Francis said in his native, squeezing her hand.

"Mon kontan ou." Michelle replied in her own language. squeezing his hand back. Before long Francis had arrived in front of Michelle's house. Michelle gave him a hug and the French man hugged her firmly.

"I'll see you in a week?" He asked.

"Friday." Michelle confirmed, kissing her favourite person. Francis hummed in acknowledgement and got out of the car to open Michelle's door for her. "You didn't have to do that." Michelle said, stepping out.

"Yes I did, you're a lady." Francis replied, patting her head. Michelle nodded, she gave him another hug and walked to her front door. She turned to see Francis watching her and she waved once before entering her house. Once inside she heard the car leave and she saw Arthur attempting to cook in the kitchen.

After a few days Michelle started to notice that she wasn't seeing things as clearly as she should. It wasn't a big difference, she just couldn't make out distinct shapes that were far away from her. For example she could only tell something was a tree from the brown blob on the bottom and then the green blob on top for the leaves.

"Arthur! I think I need my eyes checked." Michelle called, popping down the stairs.

"You do?" Arthur asked, looking up from his novel.

"Yeah." Michelle replied. Arthur shrugged and took her to the clinic. Once her eyes were checked Michelle was gives glasses with a 2.50+ prescription. She popped them on and gasped, "Holy cricket I can see the leaves!" She said, pointing out the window at a tree.

The Doctor laughed a hearty laugh, "Well. I suppose that means you need those, go ahead and take them. They're under warranty for a year." He said. Michelle nodded and popped off of the chair. Arthur stood and opened the door for his sister. Michelle smiled and thanked him and soon they had driven home.

Soon the week had passed and Michelle woke up excited, quickly she pulled on her favourite blue dress and white sandles. Her hair went up in it's usual ponytails and she did her makeup and popped on her glasses once more. She hadn't told Francis about her glasses because she wanted to surprise him. She ran downstairs.

"Is Francis here?" She asked her brother, said brother shook his head and he looked her over from the kitchen.

"Have you gained weight? It's a bloody shame you have to wear glasses now, you were much prettier without them." He said, Michelle gasped and them glared through her glasses.

"Well I think I look fine! And Francis always tells me I'm beautiful." She shot back.

"Bloody hell! Wear a longer dress! You're too young to dress like a slut, besides your legs are too fat for that dress anyway." Arthur said.

"No...no they're not." Michelle replied, she ran out of the house almost in tears and bumped into the chest of her wonderful boyfriend.

"Michelle? Qu'est-ce qui ne va pas?" Francis asked, his worry accidentally making him speak French.

"Francis...am I fat?" Michelle asked, Francis gasped and knelt down so his face was even with Michelle's.

"Non! You could never be fat, or dare I say ugly! You're beautiful and you always have been." Francis then pushed her glasses up as they had been falling. "And I think your glasses are cute." Michelle closed her eyes to calm herself down then opened them and smiled.

"Thanks Francis, I don't know what I'd do without you." She said, hugging him. Francis pulled her closer.

"I don't know how I did things without you." He said, kissing the crown of her head. "Instead of the fancy restaurant, do you want to just go cloud watching?" Francis asked.

"But didn't the reservations cost money?" Michelle asked, looking up into Francis's clear blue eyes.

"Oui, it did. But you are priceless." Francis replied, pecking her forehead. Michelle giggled.

"Okay, lets go watch some clouds." With that Francis led her to his car and opened the door for her to get in. He then got on his side and drove them to a hill with a clear view of the sky for their date.

When she got home Michelle couldn't erase the smile on her face, Francis had even walked her to her door and kissed her goodbye. When she entered she saw no trace of Arthur and headed to her room where she buried her face in her pillow as she blushed intensely.

A month later Francis had scoured free reservations to the restaurant he decided to not go to for Michelle and has asked her if she wanted to accompany him. She of course said yes and put on a black dress she really liked that Francis had bought her. She put on matching flats and let her hair hang loose because she usually put it up and decided to do something different. She decided against makeup, Francis always complimented her anyway and she didn't care what anybody else thought. When she went downstairs and told Arthur Francis would be there soon he looked over over and Michelle mentally prepared herself once more.

"Oh my gosh...Michelle you've lost so much weight! Are you anorexic?!" Arthur asked with a very shocked expression.

"Ah no...I just started exercising a bit..." Michelle replied, looking at the wall.

"Well anyway, you need to do something about that hair. It looks like a right mess, it does. Not to mention your bra strap that I can almost see, your dress's neck is too big." Arthur said, Michelle looked at her dress and then angrily at Arthur.

"My dress is fine, thanks." She glared.

"Stop looking so angry all the time." Arthur scowled, "You won't keep your boyfriend if you're always so bitter." Michelle gasped, was he implying Francis would break up with her because of that?!

"Now you listen here-" Michelle was cut off by the door bell, she walked over and opened it. She smiled when she saw who it was. "Francis!" She cried, hugging him around the neck. Francis chuckled and hugged her, his hands on the small of her back.

"Bonjour." Francis greeted. He looped arms with her and turned to Arthur. "Au Revoir." He said and led Michelle to his car once more. Once they got to the restaurant Michelle had a wonderful time and forgot all about her judgmental brother.

"I really wish we could go out more often." She told Francis, leaning onto his shoulder.

"I do, too." Francis replied, putting his hand on Michelle's head. "You're very pretty by the way, mon cherie."

"Thanks Francis, you're quite handsome." Michelle replied. Fancis chuckled and kissed her cheek. On the drive home Francis held Michelle's hand the entire time again and walked her to the door as well. "Bye." She whispered, kissing Francis. Francis snaked his hand around her waist and kissed her as well. When they broke apart Francis smirked.

"Bye." With that Michelle entered her house and Francis went home. The next day she needed to go to the store to buy more clothes so she threw on some casual clothes and hopped downstairs. Her glasses almost falling off as she jumped down the last 3 stairs, she pushed them back up.

"Arthur! I want to go to the mall, maybe we could also grab Lily." She said with a smile. Arthur sighed and stood, dusting himself off.

"I suppose. You do need knew clothes, you usually only wear baggy sweatshirts and jeans when you aren't going out with Francis. They make you look fat, you know." He turned to look at her and his eyes locked with hers. "Are you sure you can't get contacts? Guys don't like girls with glasses, you know."

"Francis says I look cute in them." Michelle argued.

"Of course, darling. He has to because he's dating you." Arthur said shrugging. "You need to wear makeup or Francis will breakup with you." He told her.

"Please stop..." Michelle whispered, looking at her shoes.

"You'll care how you look later, believe me." Arthur said. Nevertheless he took Michelle and Lily to the mall where Michelle became nervous at talking with anybody other than Lily, Arthur, and/or Vash. When they got home, Michelle turned to look in the mirror at herself.

"Hrmph." She grumbled. She went straight to her bedroom and flopped into her bed, she didn't feel like getting up anymore.

The next day Michelle walked down the stairs to see Arthur looked over the clothes she had dropped on the table on her way home. She cleared her throat and Arthur spun around.

"Oh hello, love." He greeted, he didn't seem to actually care about her clothes. Guess he was just curious. She thought. Then the usual scrutinizing look of Arthur appeared and she knew that he was going to degrade her some more.

"You were so nervous in public yesterday, stop doing that! And dress more ladylike you look like you aren't even trying. You've been losing a lot of weight recently, actually. Do you even eat?!" Arthur scowled some more, then thought of something else. "You have smaller boobs compared to everybody else your age...and you need to do something about your hair, it looks so plain. And weren't you looking at yourself in the mirror earlier?"

"Yes...I was..." Michelle replied, already feeling like crap.

"Why are you so self-conscious? It's so annoying!" He shouted.

"I don't know...I-I'm sorry!" Michelle cried and fled to her room, locking it. She grabbed her phone and scrolled through to find Francis's contact. She called him and finally let all the tears she had held back for the last few months out. She didn't know why Arthur started being like that to her, but he is and it hurt her hard.

"Michelle?" A very familiar and comforting French accent asked through the phone.

"F-Francis? Can you co-come pick me up?" Michelle asked, trying not to sound like she was crying.

"Are you okay? I'm coming right away!" He said, Michelle made a sound for agreement. "Do you want to keep talking while I drive over?" He asked.

"Yes." Michelle said, she didn't attempt to stop the sob in her voice. Her glasses were now wet and she didn't even care. In fact, she didn't want glasses. So she took them off she didn't need to see the leaves anyway, if it made her look better she didn't care. She broke them.

"I heard a snap, what did jou do?" Francis asked.

"I was just f-fixing something." Michelle replied, throwing the two pieces away from her.

"Michelle?" Francis asked.

"Yes?"

"I'm out front." He said. Michelle stood up and looked out of her window to see Francis's familiar car.

"I don't want to go out the front door..." Michelle whispered, remembering she'd have to go past Arthur.

"Open your window and jump out, I'll catch jou." Francis said, he appeared below her window within seconds.

"Okay." Michelle replied. She suddenly remembered she was in her teddy bear pajamas, then she figured it didn't matter. She opened the window and Francis nodded. Without hesitation she jumped and Francis caught her.

"Oh." Francis let out when he noticed Michelle's tear stricken face. He wiped away the stray tears and carried Michelle to the passenger side seat. He drove to the cloud watching hill once more and once again carried her, even though she protested. He sat on the hill and put Michelle in his lap. "Where are your glasses?" He asked.

"...I broke them." She whispered.

"That was the snap I heard wasn't it?" Francis asked.

"It...it was..." Michelle replied, leaning against his chest.

"What's been going on?" Francis asked.

"Arthur...he's been saying I was ugly, fat, unladylike, and that you were going to break up with me..." Michelle replied.

"What does Arthur know about me or my feelings?" Francis asked, kissing Michelle's nose. "You're beautiful, exceptionally so honestly. You're the perfect weight and I love the way you are no matter what. Never forget this, je t'aime."

Michelle blushed a bit, "Mon kontan ou." She replied.

"I think you need to move in with me." Francis said.

"What?!" Michelle asked in shock.

"I don't want you in the same house as somebody who'd try to bring you down like that." Francis replied.

"But-"

"-No buts. I'm texting Alfred, Antonio, and Gilbert to go get your stuff." Francis interrupted. "It seems Lovino has joined them." He said looking at his phone offhandedly.

"Why are you doing this for me?" Michelle asked.

"Because je t'aime obviously." Francis replied. Michelle buried herself deeper into Francis's chest and he chuckled.

The next day Michelle had moved in with him and they eventually got married. Michelle never again felt self-conscious as she had when she lived with Arthur. Eventually the Englishman had come around and even apologized for everything he said.

...I couldn't stop myself from this xD

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

196K 3.3K 61
《《《N O MORE REQUESTS 》》》 Hetalia one-shots. Pretty self-explanatory. I apologize for all my mistakes as a young writer, and now as a matured writer...
53.7K 686 13
Welcome to a Hetalia One-shot book that I made in 2015. Currently under edits as of 05.01.2023
1.5K 88 13
These are all story ideas I want to do, so I will let you all like the one I will write next :)
9.7K 163 18
Old Hetalia x Reader oneshots. This was written 2016-17. A new book of one shot collections will be written. Ans requests are open there. Thank you!