Fallen Angel

By xMishx

As the son of the devil, Brannon Dremain has lived a life that was filled with happiness; he's never wanted f... More

Welcome
Part One: Falling Into Hell
Chapter 1: Brannon
Chapter 2: Emily
Chapter 3: Brannon
Chapter 4: Emily
Chapter 5: Brannon
Chapter 6: Emily
Chapter 7: Brannon
Chapter 8: Emily
Chapter 9: Brannon
Chapter 10: Emily
Chapter 11: Brannon
Chapter 12: Emily
Chapter 13: Brannon
Chapter 14: Emily
Chapter 15: Brannon
Chapter 16: Emily
Chapter 17: Brannon
Chapter 18: Emily
Chapter 19: Brannon
Chapter 20: Emily
Chapter 21: Brannon
Chapter 22: Emily
Chapter 23: Brannon
Chapter 24: Emily
Chapter 25: Brannon
Chapter 26: Emily
Chapter 27: Brannon
Chapter 28: Emily
Chapter 29: Brannon
Chapter 30: Emily
Part Two: Monster In The Dark
Chapter 31: Brannon
Chapter 32: Emily
Chapter 33: Brannon
Chapter 34: Emily
Chapter 35: Brannon
Chapter 36: Emily
Chapter 37: Brannon
Chapter 38: Emily
Chapter 39: Brannon
Chapter 40: Emily
Chapter 41: Brannon
Chapter 42: Emily
Chapter 43: Brannon
Chapter 44: Emily
Chapter 45: Brannon
Chapter 46: Emily
Chapter 47: Brannon
Chapter 48: Emily
Chapter 49: Brannon
Chapter 50: Emily
Chapter 51: Brannon
Chapter 52: Emily
Chapter 53: Brannon
Chapter 54: Emily
Chapter 56: Emily
Chapter 57: Brannon
Chapter 58: Emily
Chapter 59: Brannon
Chapter 60: Emily
Part three: King of Death
Chapter 61: Brannon
Chapter 62: Emily
Chapter 63: Brannon
Chapter 64: Emily
Chapter 65: Brannon
Chapter 66: Emily
Chapter 67: Brannon
Chapter 68: Emily
Chapter 69: Brannon
Chapter 70: Emily
Chapter 71: Brannon
Chapter 72: Emily
Chapter 73: Brannon
Chapter 74: Emily
Chapter 75: Brannon
Chapter 76: Emily
Chapter 77: Brannon
Chapter 78: Emily
Chapter 79: Brannon
Chapter 80: Emily
Chapter 81: Brannon
Chapter 82: Emily
Chapter 83: Brannon
Chapter 84: Emily
Chapter 85: Brannon
Chapter 86: Emily
Chapter 87: Brannon
Chapter 88: Emily
Chapter 89: Brannon
Chapter 90: Emily
Those fifteen or more years later....
The end

Chapter 55: Brannon

3.1K 254 13
By xMishx

Seated in a booth in the dark corner of the club, I watched as the humans danced. To my side, Chloe was feeding on a pretty young woman. Her hands were in her pants as she pleasured the woman to make her more receptive to feeding. Chloe had her face buried into the neck of the woman, feeding as the woman moaned her ecstasy.

I'd grown bored of it within seconds, watching them kiss and touch each other was not as interesting as I'd thought it would be. Chloe rolled her head back, giggling her amusement. The woman was still alive, with a wave of my fingers, the bite marks were gone, her blood was replenished and she had no memory of the past few minutes.

"Let's go home." Chloe said, sounding like she was tired.

Taking her hand, we faded away into the darkness, leaving the club. Chloe hung from my body, barely able to remain upright. The woman that she had fed from was beyond drunk and now, Chloe was too.

"You're going to pick her over me, aren't you?" She asked dejectedly.

Yeah, it was highly likely.

Her arms wrapped around my neck, I looked into the sad eyes and wished that I hadn't dragged her down with me.

"It's okay Bran, I understand."

Then her legs gave way as she passed out, I scooped her up and held her tight, gazing upon her beauty.

"One day Chloe, you're going to find a man that will treat you right. I know you want it to be me but we both know that's not the path for you."

The smile on her face was sweet, even if she was passed out. It crushed me to know that when she woke in a few hours' time, it would be gone and replaced with hurt and anger. Lifting through the land and into the parlour of her home, I found her older brother sitting on the lounge.

Thankfully Nick or Luca weren't here. I didn't need either of them bitching at me about Chloe. It was bad enough that I had to contend with Castian, he was more protective of his sisters than Luca was.

Castian stood as I floated through the floor, frowning as he realised that Chloe was passed out in my arms.

"What's going on Brannon?"

I shrugged, passing her into his arms so that he couldn't try and strangle me.

"Just a night out."

Turning to the beauty beside him, I could feel the surge of lust rise within me. Offering a wicked smile, I tipped my head.

"Your highness."

Castian dumped Chloe's body onto the lounge, as he turned around I was already fading into the night.

"Brannon!" He yelled.

I found myself wandering around an unknown city, I couldn't place any of the buildings. The signs were in English but nothing was recognisable. Something caught my attention, I followed the crushing sight.

With a frown, I looked up to the buildings that towered above me. In the darkness of the night, the lights and signs of the buildings lit up the sky. It was then that I realised that I had returned to the same city and the fact that I was following Emily and the angel was no surprise.

Figuring out their path, I disappeared and reappeared in an alley ahead of them. As they drew closer, I whispered to the angel that he was needed elsewhere. He frowned, I could hear the confused tone in his voice as he said that he had to leave. Emily was just as confused but accepted it, agreeing to meet up with him later on in the night.

It made my blood boil with the realisation that they were going home together. I knew that given the chance, I'd be in between Chloe's legs and the fact that she'd blown me earlier didn't help. But I couldn't help it, I still felt some kind of primitive claim over Emily. It was almost like I didn't feel that we were done, that things were still left up in the air.

Thunder boomed loudly overhead as the storm rolled in. The soft pattering of rain began to fall to the earth, slowly drowning me. As the angel disappeared, Emily looked up to the sky that had suddenly filled with a terrible storm. I was angry, so angry that I'd unleashed the storm of hell upon the earth.

Wind howled down the road, kicking up newspapers and rubbish. Emily's flaming red hair tousled around her pale face, the bright purple eyes widened as she looked around. The rain seemed to douse the flames, turning the bright red hair into a subdued and dull red. Lightning struck the ground and Emily yelped, jumping back.

Coming to her senses, she moved through the street and stopped when another strike hit the ground nearby. She knew that this was not normal, she knew that this was the handy work of the son of the devil. He was more than just pissed off; he was making it really obvious that he felt betrayed. It might sound hypocritical but I didn't care. I wouldn't have bothered with Chloe if Emily had done as she said she would. I wouldn't have been drinking so heavily if she had kept her promise.

With a gasp, she turned around and stared at me.

"Bran." She whispered, her voice full of fear. "What are you doing here?"

Stepping forward, I watched as her body tightened.

"I came to ask you a question." I said calmly.

Lightning struck more rapidly, snapping at the street with a constant and regular crack that made Emily more freaked out.

"Uh, okay." She said hesitantly.

Her gaze turned around the empty street. Empty because I'd whispered to those that were here that they had to leave. If they didn't then I made them. Now it was just her and me, not another soul to be had within a two block radius.

"Where is everyone?"

I smiled darkly, taking another step forward.

"Harvested, my beautiful love. I wanted to be alone with you and those that didn't comply to my need were sent somewhere else."

"You needlessly harvested souls?" She asked, thoroughly horrified.

"I think that you will find that I was the one that wanted to ask the question, not you."

Taking another step forward, I was right in front of her. I had expected that she would try and back away but the crazy woman was remaining strong and stayed put. It reminded me of the day that she had stormed into Emery's office, not caring that my father was so close.

Reaching out to her, I pushed the wet fringe away from her eyes and tucked it behind her ear.

"Why didn't you call me to tell me we were finished?"

Looking ashamed, she gazed downwards until I lifted her to make her look at me.

"I wanted to." She said, trying to restrain the sob. "I wanted to see you again, I wanted to hear your voice. To have you hold me again and tell me that everything was going to be okay but I couldn't. All that I want is right here."

Her finger painfully thumped to my chest, she frowned as she looked at the gloss that had transferred to her finger.

"But we can't be together. We know the reasons and I'd give anything to be with you but no one will remove the purity spell. If I entered hell, it would rip apart and I don't want that."

She sighed, rubbing her finger and still frowning at it. I guess she figured out what it was and was choosing to ignore it, I didn't want to know why she might be so easily forgiving. Maybe things with the angel were more advanced than it seemed.

As the treacherous thought filled my mind, another bolt of lightning hit the ground. It was far larger than any of the previous and it smashed open the road, leaving a rather large pot hole. Emily had jumped when it cracked, turning back to me.

"Where are the humans Brannon?"

I smiled, lowering to her and taking a kiss. Her eyes widened briefly, then it seemed as if she missed my touch as much as I missed hers.

"They are a message. You can run along now and tell those above you that if they wanted to play dirty then they should be ready for me to retaliate. They wanted me to be upset at losing you, well they got that and now I am ready to play their game. I am more than just pissed off Emily, I've had my heart ripped out and torn to shreds. Now that I no longer possess a heart, I can be the monster that they think I am. Those humans were the first and they will not be the last. I will send more of them until I get what I want. I will bring hell to heaven, I will make them beg for mercy. And when they are on their knees, I will make them give me what I want."

The lightning bolts stopped striking the land, calm returning in an instant. I'd found my path and it was dark and truly delicious.

"There will be no set harvesting. I will take at random times in random parts of the world. Young, old and in between. Immortal or mortal. I will fuck this world over until they bow down to my demands."

"What do you want Brannon?"

I laughed, so wicked it sent a shiver up my spine as I faded into the darkness of the night.

"I want you Emily. You can tell them that and if they do not comply then I will lay waste to their precious world."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 5.6K 53
anything but mortal. COMPLETED. ****Book 2 in the Grey Saga**** -mature content- After outwitting Lucifer, Jordan now has to face the consequences of...
291 61 16
She's waiting on her true love while he's waiting for his soulmate. One wishes for a happily ever after while the other wishes for total destruction...
731K 6.1K 7
Two worlds collided with a force that neither could withstand. Daniel Knight, a ruthless billionaire with a past steeped in violence and power, rule...
3.8K 380 20
🥇1st place award winner in the 2022 Riot Awards, the 2022 The Hearts Awards and the 2022 Gemini Awards for best Horror! Allesandra Melano's soul wa...