Danger Line

By DeadOcean

Paige Olsen is a 17 year old teenager from Huntington, who has currently lost her way. She is suffering from... More

Chapter 1: An extraordinary meeting
Chapter 2: To grow flowers in her darkest parts
Chapter 3: Unrealism
Chapter 4: The cold waves
Chapter 5: A lullaby to cradle the mournful soul
Chapter 6: The conducter & the orchestra
Chapter 7: The walls of isolation
Chapter 8: In the moment of itensity
Chapter 9: The awful knowledge
Chapter 10: An explosion of desires
Chapter 11: Good enough
Chapter 12: In every possible way
Chapter 13: Peaceful laconism
Chapter 14: A silly nickname
Chapter 15: The secret
Chapter 16: Healed wounds
Chapter 17: The Introduction
Chapter 18: Underage
Chapter 19: Lust
Chapter 20: Sharing love in the shower
Chapter 21: A devilish grin
Chapter 22: A couple
Chapter 23: Falling In Love
Chapter 24: Honesty
Chapter 25: Insane
Chapter 26: Close comfort
Chapter 27: A slumbering wave of anxiety
Chapter 28: The relief
Chapter 29: Communication
Chapter 30: His addiction
Chapter 31: Anxious skin
Chapter 32: Tenderness
Chapter 33: Guitar soloes
Chapter 34: Breaking the rules
Chapter 35: The missed calls
Chapter 36: Legal
Chapter 37: A harmonic medication
Chapter 38: The meeting
Chapter 39: An invitation
Chapter 40: Gossip
Chapter 41: Few seconds to midnight
Chapter 42: Birthday girl
Chapter 43: Happy birthday
Chapter 44: The reflection in the mirror
Chapter 45: Interruption
Chapter 46: A special gift
Chapter 47: All of me
Author's note
Chapter 48: Pleasure
Chapter 49: Nostalgia
Chapter 50: Wake up
Chapter 51: The important question
Chapter 52: Trembling thoughts
Chapter 53: The bath bomb
Chapter 54: Brand new
Chapter 55: A part of the family
Chapter 56: Dynamic
Chapter 57: Drunk
Chapter 58: Never have I ever
Chapter 59: Drunk in love
Chapter 60: Breakfast
Chapter 61: Too dedicated
Chapter 62: The last preparations
Chapter 63: It hurts
Chapter 64: Hotel
Chapter 65: Hit the stage
Chapter 66: The incredible night
Chapter 67: At the club
Chapter 68: Never again
Chapter 69: The uncomfortable feeling
Chapter 70: Communication
Chapter 71: A happy couple
Chapter 72: Disturbing thoughts
Chapter 73: Speechless
Chapter 74: Let go
Chapter 75: Jimmy
Chapter 76: Sleepless night
Chapter 77: His threat
Chapter 78: The pressure
Chapter 79: Miss him
Chapter 80: His little piece of heaven
Chapter 81: Not a choice
Chapter 82: Forgiveness
Chapter 83: Good morning
Chapter 84: Television
Chapter 85: Interview
Chapter 87: Paris
Chapter 88: All the gossip
Chapter 89: Last day in Paris

Chapter 86: Greatest thing

28 4 0
By DeadOcean

Brian entered the hotel, looking at the familiar suitcases before he noticed his friends that had settled down in the couches in the reception. Paige got to her feet when she saw the familiar man that had looked at them, a smile pressing at her corners of her lips. She opened her arms, throwing herself at him, with her cheek hitting his broad chest, and her arms circling around his torso. She pressed her body against his, sucking up the scent of him that would always consist of his cologne and fresh cigarettes.

Brian stumbled backwards, a chuckle escaping his lips, before wrapping his arms around her back, enjoying the sensation of her body pressed against his. Paige soon looked up at him, a grin curving her lips, while her eyes glowed up at him. "I love you so much," she said, pushing her weight unto her toes in order to share a kiss with him. His hands moved towards her hips, his fingers clasping around her hipbones, while his lips reached hers. Paige carried her hands to his face, resting her palm on the side of his face, while his fingers went underneath her top, playing with the hem of it while the warmth of his fingers radiated towards her skin.

"I love you too," he said when they eventually broke apart, her hand still touching the side of his face. She smiled, leaning closer until she was able to give him another kiss. Brian's grip became firmer, and his fingers enjoyed the sensation of her sensitive skin against his rather rigid fingertips. He felt her pull back, and her hand soon searched for his, their fingers entwining elegantly. Paige pulled him towards the guys, as Brian noticed how the guys had watched the scene in front of them. His arm went around Paige's waist, pulling her body closer to his, while Brian looked at the disgusted grimace that flashed upon Jimmy's face.

"We'll never get a break from you guys now that you're back on track," said Jimmy, looking annoyed in a rather childish way, as Jenna pressed her lips against his cheek. He earned himself a light chuckle from the group, Matt shaking his head at their drummer.

"When are we leaving for the airport?" Zacky said, causing Brian to look at the watch on his wrist. It was nearly three o'clock, and their plane would be leaving around six. The airport was not far away from their hotel, but knowing Valary well, she would want to leave as soon as possible. "We could catch a cab now?" Johnny suggested, his eyes looking over at Valary, who first time during any tour seemed rather quiet and collected when discussing when they should leave for the airport. "It's always fun to have some time to waste on the airport," Jenna reminded them of, earning herself a genuine smile from Val, who had been praying that some of the girls would say the words for her. "I think we should call for a cab," Matt stated, as Valary placed her head on his shoulder, gripping his hand and lacing their fingers slowly together.

Brian sat down on a couch across from the others, drumming his fingers against his thigh, and looking at Zacky who had walked to the receptionist in order to call for a cab. Paige walked towards him, plumping down next to him, and searching for his hand. "You did very well in the interview today," she said, picking up his hand and pressing her lips against his skin. Brian smirked, tilting his head until he was able to look at her. He tugged some of her hair behind her earlobe, shivers running down her spine from his touch. "I'm glad you watched it," he admitted, allowing his lips to lightly brush over her cheek.

"Of course. Not every girl can say that her boyfriend has mentioned her in an interview," she joked, Brian rolling his eyes, yet not able to resist the chuckle that escaped his lips. He shook his head, looking down at their laced fingers, before he placed a palm unto her thigh. "I meant every word I said," his thumb stroked her thigh, shivers making their way down her figure, as she pressed her lips into a smile. "You're the greatest thing that's ever happened to me," Paige suddenly said. Brian had to look up, his hazel brown eyes meeting her sanitary ones. Honesty had fallen over her face, and she was chewing on her lip while waiting for his response. Brian cocked his eyebrow, almost as though he needed her to confirm her statement once again. "Seriously?" his voice was barely a whisper, yet her ears managed to catch the sound without any problems. Paige nodded almost instantly, as though she would not have to reconsider her words.

"Paige Marie Olsen," Brian started, a smirk already covering his lips. "You are by far the greatest gift in my life, and I cannot understand how lucky I am to have you with me every day," he looked straight into her eyes, emotions welling up in her fresh green eyes, while her teeth sunk into her bottom lip. Brian cupped the side of her face, and in that moment it was as though the guys had vanished from them. It felt as though they had been left by everyone, and was completely alone. Brian leaned closer to her, placing his lips against hers, and feeling her soft rich lips against his mouth. She opened her mouth just a bit, letting her tongue grace his for a quick moment, before she pulled it back to her mouth.

The two of them looked at each other for a long time. They did not have to say anything, and the silence that had fallen over them was comfortable. Their hands went back to each other, and the grip was rather firm, while smiles curled their lips. Paige soon allowed her head to fall against his shoulder, feeling his head on top of hers, while his hand went to caress her thigh like earlier.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 3.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
871K 36.5K 78
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
257K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
94.3K 1.8K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...