Chapter 64: Hotel

Their cab stopped in front of a huge hotel that gave them the perfect view of the skyline of Manhattan. Paige climbed out, being hit by the sun as her eyes widened by the hotel in front of her. The building was large, as her eyes glanced over at the balconies and hundreds of windows. Her mouth almost dropped, as four men dressed in suits drew towards them. "Let us take your luggage, sir," one of them told Brian, as he smiled at them, obviously enjoying the luxury he was given.

After they had checked in, they were followed to their rooms, the partners having one room for themselves, except for Zacky and Johnny who shared one together. Paige's eyes mesmerized every tiny detail of the hotel as they walked in silence through a long hall, Brian chuckling at how surprised she was. The two of them had been given a room on another floor than the rest of the guys, so the couple was left with a tiny man, dressed in a plain white shirt with black pants and a matching tie.

"Here we go, enjoy your stay," the man smiled, showing his milk white teeth, as Paige returned his gesture. Her hands grabbed the door, feeling the weight of it before Brian easily held it open for her. After the flight she was beyond exhausted, and she was thankful that they were given some hours to rest before the guys would have to prepare for sound check. Paige looked around in the room, her mouth dropping when she realized how huge it was, not to mention the king seized bed, heavy silk curtains and the view they had of the skyline. "Oh my god," she said out loud, as Brian immediately plumped down on the bed, rubbing his eyes. "This is completely out of this world," she mumbled, looking over at Brian who had his head buried in the pillow. "So is the fact that I have to leave for sound check in four hours," Brian groaned, his voice appearing as a deep rusty sound from the pillow. Paige looked at her boyfriend, chuckling lightly to herself, before she fell against the soft sheets herself.

Paige closed her eyes, suddenly feeling the mattress sink, as Brian pulled her body close to his. His arms fell against her waist, his fingers stroking her skin under her hoodie, and she tilted her head until she met his eyes. "I can't wait to see you on stage," she mumbled, moving before closing the gap between them by softly kissing his lips. Brian smirked a silly smile to her, his free hand freeing her hair from the bun, before they ran through her hair. "You'll start worshipping me after watching me on stage, I swear," Brian said, his eyes closed as he nuzzled his nose into her neck. Paige sat up, looking at her tired boyfriend, before she bent down closer to him. Brian could smell her perfume, the smell that was now hovering over him, as she cupped his face. "I already do," she whispered, her sweet breath rolling elegantly over his face, before she slipped her lips on top of his.

She straddled his hips, as she sat on top of him, their lips never reconnecting as she deepened it by leaning against him again. Brian felt her body tense up, his hands gripping her waist, gently rolling her over, before he climbed on top of her. Paige looked at him, a mischievous smirk curving his thin lips as he had claimed the top. Her fingers danced lightly over his arms, tickling his skin as he watched her purse her lips, her teeth biting her bottom lip. "You turn me on when you do that," he confessed, his lips kissing her cheek before they moved down to her neck. She could feel his tongue lick her skin, while it worked together with his teeth that lightly brushed down on her throat. Chills floated inside her body, and Brian sensed the feeling too. He pealed off his shirt, leaving his chest exposed for her, as her hands went wildly over his toned skin, admiring his gorgeous chest.

Their lips met each other again, and she could hear the taste of their tongues greeting each other. Their tongues fought for dominance, and she soon felt him explore her mouth gradually. His finger went to cup her chin, her hands reaching out for the side of his face. Brian moved his lips along with hers, and he felt her heart race from the desperation from within her body. He smirked against her lips, before bringing her into a sitting position. His hands unbuckled his pants, leaving them at the floor, as they seized for her hoodie. Paige helped him as the fabric slid off her body, and Brian's hands skilfully pulled her pants off in one move.