Chapter 34: Breaking the rules

“We have practise tomorrow, and the labour want us to finish the record during next week,” Jimmy reminded Brian of, as Brian sighed heavily. “We’ll make it,” he said, as Matt exclaimed that he was leaving for dinner with Valerie now. Soon, Jimmy would tangle his fingers with Jenna’s, and inform that they were about to leave as well. “I’ll call you when I get home,” Jenna said to Paige, who nodded nonchalantly, at least knowing she would get every details of Jenna’s new love life then.

As the two of them were left all by themselves in the studio, Brian soon came to the point were he would leave his guitar at the floor, turning to Paige with a mischievous look.  “So, now it’s just the two of us, huh?” he chuckled darkly, as he bent over her, forcing her down on the couch, as she stroked her finger easily over his toned cheekbone. “I thought Matt told us very strictly not to do anything here,” Paige had to giggle at how seductive and needy Brian was today. Brian smirked, bending closer in order to tug at her earlobe. “But breaking rules with you is so fucking fun,” he whispered hotly in her ear, as she chuckled at his attractive voice. “I’m serious,” Brian said, his deep male voice sending goose bumps along her skin, making her eager for his touch to briefly run over her skin.

“Show me how much you want it, Gates,” she smirked mischievously to him, using his stage name as she watched his jaw open slightly. She bit her bottom lip, while his lips eagerly fell against her neck, tugging and licking her clean spot, as she reacted by locking her legs around his waist, pulling him closer to her. Brian’s tongue traced her skin, nibbling at her vulnerable spot and tasting her perfumed skin with his teeth and whole mouth. Paige arched her back towards his touch, gaining control of his hair, as her fingers grabbed a hold of his spiked hair locks.

Paige wiggled underneath him, as Brian climbed on top of her, his lips not once leaving her naked skin. She felt his lips travel down towards her chest, kissing the space between her breasts, and making its way down to her stomach, until he used his skilled fingers to free her flat stomach from her plain t-shirt. She shut her eyes in order to fully enjoy the magic he was giving her, as his tongue swirled across her stomach, nibbling at her skin and taking advantage of the fact that she was still inexperienced, and Brian had a lot of pleasure to show her.

He smiled against her skin, as he looked at the hem of her pants, his eyes asking for permission as they locked with hers instantly. She smiled at him, biting down on her lip, as Brian grew eager. His hands unzipped her pants in a matter of seconds, as she buckled her hips, in order to let the pants slide gratefully down her legs, leaving her legs exposed for him the second time that day.

Brian attended to jolt his finger towards her panties, feeling the warmth of her vulnerable era, while grinning happily to himself. He lifted her legs, as he threw her shoes off, before dragging her pants until they had completely left her body. Her hands seized for him, as she dragged him closer to her by the hem of his shirt, while he grinned playfully at her. She easily connected their lips, creating a heated moment as they built a rhythm together. Noticing how easily their desires for each other unleashed, she knew he was the right one. She knew she would want to make love with this arrogant man over and over again, and she knew that she could never grow tired of attending this long impatient progress.

Paige pushed her legs unto each side of his body, clinging to his frame, while pulling his hair, too eager to control herself. She felt Brian smirk against her lips, as he tugged at her bottom lip, obviously wanting to tease her as much as possible. Her hands pushed at his hair locks even more, while she felt his tongue thrust against the entrance of her mouth, asking her for permission to explore and pleasure. She giggled softly, as his tongue traced her mouth like he had done earlier. She felt his tongue entwine with hers, as they fought for dominance gradually. She buckled her hips in his direction, feeling the eagerness that was pressed towards her sex, as her nails scratched against his inked skin.