Chapter 88: All the gossip

She tugged her hair into the towel, squeezing out as much as she could of the water that had been dripping from her soaking locks. She soon felt a pair of hands upon her hips, as his thin lips brushed over her shoulder blade. "So beautiful," he said to himself, as he left her itching for more, before he kissed the crook of her neck. Brian's lips soon left her skin, as he looked at the reflection of the two of them in the steamed mirror.

"I'm taking you out tonight," he said, and she looked puzzled at him. He had his arms around her chest, with his chin resting on her shoulder. "What?" she asked, all though she had heard perfectly well what he had said. He rocked them from one side to the other, just like Jenna and Jimmy enjoyed doing. "After the concert," he smiled, leaving a kiss on her shoulder blade. "Brian," she sighed. He had already used a ridiculous amount of money on her, and she would rather not have him spend more right before they would be heading home. "I've never done it with you," he confessed, his voice making it sound as though it bothered him. Paige looked at her boyfriend, cocking her eyebrow as though she thought it was quite pathetic to let it bug him. "No, you just took me across the world, paid for expensive hotels, gave me the best birthday ever and generally make my life great," she said in a sarcastic tone, causing him to chuckle lightly.

Brian pressed his lips against her cheek, as a smile curved her lips. "You don't have to do it, I'd rather not, to be honest," she tried to convince him that this was not necessary, but she knew it was a hard task. She placed her palms on top of his hands, gracing his skin with her long fingernails. Brian kept swinging the two of them, enjoying himself. "I'm doing it anyway," he said stubbornly, and she rolled her eyes at him. He pressed his lips against her cheek one last time, before he disappeared out of the bathroom, giving her the time to get dressed.

She stepped out of the bathroom, and looked at her partner who was lying on the bed, scrolling through the different channels the television had to offer him. She crawled unto the bed, finding a comfortable spot in the crook of his arm, feeling his fingers brush past her shoulder. She inhaled the smell of his cologne, and soon felt his fingers wrap her wet locks around them. Brian's lips came closer, clashing unto her forehead, before they moved until they lightly pecked her lips.

The two of them enjoyed the silence, with the television humming in the background, before the door was brutally opened. "Bonjour, fuckers!" Jimmy yelled, as Jenna followed after him. He had a beret resting on top of his head, and pointed a long baguette at the two of them, as though it was supposed to be a threat. Paige giggled, looking over at Jenna who had a frown plastered unto her face. It was obvious that it had not been her plan, and the blush of embarrassment that crept unto her face made it even clearer.

"Jimmy, why?" Brian shook his head, unable to express his confusion towards his friend. Jimmy grinned, almost proudly, as he rested the baguette towards his shoulder, making it look as though he held unto a rifle instead of a piece of bread. "We have sound check soon," Jimmy informed, and Brian sighed heavily. His grip around Paige tighten, and he was almost tempted to carry on what they had started before Jenna and Jimmy had interrupted them.

"What I really came here for, was to pick up my best friend," Jenna admitted, glancing over at Paige who looked back with a rather puzzled expression. "Come on, you've spent enough time with Brian now," she whined, walking towards the bed and trying to reach out for her friend. "She can never spend too much time with me," Brian cocked her eyebrow at Jenna, before nuzzling his nose into the crook of Paige's neck, causing her to wiggle as it tickled her. "Guys!" Jenna yelled, causing the two of them break apart. Jenna's hand circled around Paige's wrist, pulling her from the bed, as she looked back at Brian. "He has sound check anyway," Jenna excused her interruption, earning a smile from Jimmy, who looked almost proud at his partner.

"See you later, Jimbo and Brian," Jenna waved as she walked towards the door. Paige looked at Brian, and seemed confused as she left her boyfriend with Jimmy. As the two of them reached the hall, Jenna let go of her friend, looking satisfied by how it had all turned out. "What was that for?" Paige said, crossing her arms, while she walked after her friend. "We're in Paris, Paige!" Jenna's hands went up in the air. "You should not think that I would let the two of you stay in that room forever, while we're in a beautiful city," Jenna commented, her voice sounding almost threatening. "Like, we need to go out, have a glass of wine and eat croissants," she said the last words in a very bad French accent. Paige rolled her eyes, yet not able to resist the smile that crept unto her lips. "I guess," she shrugged, and followed Jenna into her room.

"You need to change first, of course," Jenna stated, as Paige looked over her outfit that consisted of a pair of sweatpants and a matching grey tank top. She tugged some of her wet hair behind her earlobe, before she looked back at her friend. "Well, my clothes are not here," she smiled, as Jenna turned around, a mischievous grin hanging unto her lips. "Actually, some of them are," she smirked, before she threw some articles unto her bed, bringing them up from her suitcase. Paige looked at the white top with spaghetti straps that lay on the bed. Her eyes then looked at the crimson red crochet shorts, two articles that she thought she had lost during their time in London. She crossed her arms over her chest, looking at Jenna with suspicious eyes. "Have you had them all along? Because I couldn't find them when I was packing my things for Paris," she said. Jenna smiled innocently, bringing up a pair of black high heels that Paige had also lost. "I took them from your room when I went to meet you before we went to Matt and Val's party. I knew that you were going to make up with Brian, we all did, and I had to collect an outfit for you, because I knew that you would be busy doing other things," she winked, and Paige's crossed arms fell from her chest. She shook her head, not believing how she had not seen it coming. It was very typical of Jenna, one of the habits that would sometimes drive her insane.

Paige changed into the outfit Jenna had collected for her, thinking that she could use it if Brian wanted to take out for dinner, which he had already insisted of doing. She burrowed some of Jenna's makeup, sculpting her face with bronzer, before applying some mascara. She finished the look with some highlighter and a dark lipstick that matched her shorts. Her hands went through her hair, feeling the wet locks on her skin, before she walked out of the bathroom. "I'm ready," she said, as she noticed how Jenna had also taken her Céline purse, a purse her mother would kill her if she lost. "Do not do this to me again," Paige warned, as she picked up her purse, stuffing her phone and credit card into. Jenna smiled innocently, resting her hands on each side of her hips.

"Is Val going to join us?" Paige asked, as they walked through the long corridor in the hotel. Jenna's eyes had been resting on her phone ever since they left the room, her fingers busy with writing a text. She soon looked up from her phone, her eyes glancing up at her friend. "Yeah, of course. She's waiting down in the reception," Jenna shoved her phone into her purse, as her finger hit the button to the elevator. The two women waited for a little time, before they stepped into it.

"So, Brian's taking you out for dinner later," Jenna smirked, and Paige looked at her somewhat confused. "Maybe. How do you know?" she leaned her body towards the wall, feeling the rail at the lower part of her back. Jenna shrugged, almost as though she did not want Paige to know how she managed to figure it out. "I have my sources," she smacked her lips together, the satisfaction running over her face, as Paige realized that Brian had probably told Jimmy, who was never able to keep things for himself.

"It's so romantic," Jenna said, clasping her hands together, looking kind of dreamy. "Sometimes he is too nice," Paige swallowed, resting her hands on the golden rail. "You deserve it though," the elevator stopped, and the two of them made their way out. "Sometimes," Paige said, and Jenna nudged her friend playfully. "We are going to want all the gossip from you and Brian," Jenna warned, as Valary walked towards them, a smile hovering over her lips. "We sure do," Val smirked, and Paige bit down on her lip.