Twelve Fallen Stars

By MysteryAquaStar

"Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a star?" In the land of Zosodia, there goes a legend. The legend... More

The Info
Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
New Year (Small spoil)
Advertising
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Wattys2017
Chapter XIX
Announcements

Chapter VI

1.2K 68 59
By MysteryAquaStar

The knife goes past Yvonne, but even if it missed, it still successfully cuts her shoulder. She hissed in pain, dropping to her knees as the blood seeped through her clothing.

"Vonne!" Leona was stunned, before she shot a threatening glare to the man that had threw the knife. She picked up the sword she dropped, swinging just as the snakes lunged for her. They hissed, slowly lowering their heads as she held the sword out.

"Damn bastard," cursed Zoe as she backed up, "Just who do you think you are?!" (Again, if you sing, I'll slap you). Since she had no weapon, she was the most vulnerable.

The man laughs, "One of your worst enemies of course!" Then he snapped his fingers, "Take the girls."

Yvonne stood up, despite her injury as she drew her arrow once again. "Zoe! Run!" Then she shot one of the snakes that lunged.

Seeing that all the snakes and both two men moved towards her, the princess turned and sprints. One of the men, nearly catch up to her but were unfortunately shot by an arrow. Zoe glanced back to see Yvonne with her bow, and Leona with her sword, splitting the scaly bodies of the thin reptiles.

She could've stayed to help them with just strength alone, but the look Yvonne gave her told her that they'll be just fine. Looking ahead, she feared that some of the snakes were still hot on her trail for she could still hear the loud hisses. She swats the tree branches in her way, jumped over some of the overgrown roots and wedged rocks, and still gets alarmed by the crippling leaves beneath her feet.

With her legs moving more quickly than usual, gravity chooses to betray her, making her upper body lean forward. She feels her body go down, and roll along the rocky ground. The time she stops rolling, she groans in pain, clutching her side for she felt it burn.

"Are you okay?"

Rolling to her side and looking up to the blinding rays, she shields her eyes from the light so she could see the person above her. Finally her vision clears slightly, only to identify greenish blonde locks, hovering over the prettiest sets of light green eyes she has ever seen. She sees the person reach out to her, pulling her up a little forcefully.

Seeing her wince, he apologized, "I'm sorry."

"Oh!" Zoe suddenly pushes the boy away, now getting a better view of him. Seeing that he was accompanied by two other people, she narrows her eyes suspiciously, "Who are you?"

Dylan flinched slightly at her angered tone, sneaking his way behind Celesta. "She scares me already. . ." He mumbled.

"I'm Celesta," the female of the trio began, "The boy here is Dylan, and he's-"

"Logan." Logan finished for her, "We're just a couple of travelers who lost our friends. . . Now we're in search for them." He added a cheerful chuckle, not bothering to notice her eyeing him even more.

"Logan? As in, Logan Justine? The prince of Ellibra?"

The boy's smile faltered, knitting his eye brows together, "How did you know?" He stepped back, "Who are you?"

Zoe's eyes widen as she pointed at him. "I'm Zoe Flare, your fiancé, you prick!" she yelled, "I heard you were missing from your kingdom, but I never expected you to be here! What in the name of Zosodia are doing here?!" It was her turn to step back, "Unless you're here to talk to my father?"

The moment she spoke the words Zoe Flare and fiancé, Logan feels himself catch his breath.

Celesta and Dylan seemed to be amused by such an expression, however, no body could tell past their straight face.

Logan finally breathes again, "Z- Zoe Flare?" He repeats the name a couple more times, "Zoe Flare. . . No, no, no." Shaking his head, he finally comes back to his senses. "I am not here to see your father, but I am here for another completely reason," he says, "Something very important! You probably wouldn't want to get yourself involved."

She blinked, "What do you mean?"

"I mean I'm not here for a reason regarding our engagement. It's something very dangerous and I don't want to drag you into the situation!"

"I've dealt with danger!" Zoe claimed, "Just moments ago, my friends and I were just attacked by the most rude men in cloaks with snakes! Now tell me, is that not dangerous to you?" Now she was a little curious, "Tell me why your here, and I won't turn you in to your parents."

Logan narrowed his eyes at her, "But then if you return me to my kingdom, you know our wedding will be back on its original date."

The princess growls. She didn't want to marry the boy, just as much as he didn't want to marry her. But her curiosity was just too strong. The two glared each other down, and Celesta nudged Dylan to do something.

The blonde boy looked to the girl with an expression that asked if she's crazy. He didn't want to step in between two people having a glaring contest, for he didn't know what they would do if he did. However, he finally came up with something. "Zoe, is that your name?" He began.

Zoe tore her glare off Logan, and looked to Dylan with a calmer expression. "Yes, that's my name."

"Ah, I see." He nods, "And just earlier, you said that you were attacked by cloaked figures and snakes?" It was her turn to bob, "Well you see, we were also chased by these figures and snakes a while ago as well and- They attacked Prince Logan while he was at the castle, and chased him down when he ran away."

Celesta and Logan stared wide eyed at the former prince. Just what was he up too?

"Celesta, and I- along with two others," he added quickly, "Were helping him try to avoid these men. However, they have found him here and attacked us again." Smiling, he asked, "That's all the reason we're here. Do you believe us?"

For some reason, Zoe felt a little intimidated by the boy's smile. Although it looked innocent, she felt a little bit of darkness behind it. "I do believe you now, but how come he doesn't have his father protect him with the guards and all? And why would they attack my friends and I as well?"

"They would kill the guards and his parents just to get to him!" Celesta jumped in, "And as for why they attacked you, they probably want to have you as bait to get Logan to come over to them. After all, you are his fiancé, so they must think your something important to him."

Logan stood there stunned. He can't believe that Dylan was able to come up with that kind of story to cover up their real reason. He always thought he was a childish boy who had knowledge of the legend, but it seems that he also has many tricks about himself that no one would expect.

"So now that your dragged into this kind of mess, could you help us? We'll try to help you in return."

Zoe flinched slightly, "Help you? How should I help you?"

"It's just a simple request. I was bitten by one of the snakes, and I'm not sure if they're poisonous or not. Do you know someone that could possibly heal this wound?" Dylan puts his left feet forward, lifting his pants a little to reveal two punctured holes on his pale skin.

"What the-" Logan growled, "You were bit?! How come you didn't tell us before?!"

"Because I just wanted to find Cass and Coal before going to seek help for myself."

Celesta mumbled, "You're an idiot. . ." She was tempted to hit him, but held back. She thought that Coal were to see this, he wouldn't hold his fist back at all.

Dylan ignored her comment, "You don't have to if-"

"I'll help." Zoe cuts, "I know a woman in Centaur who can heal this. . . But the path to Centaur is blocked thanks to those men. I'll take you to my kingdom, to take permission from my father to hunt down these men, but first. . ." Her gaze was back to Logan, "I need to do something about you."

~ * ~

Yvonne breaths heavily, now on her knees while holding on to her bloodied shoulder. Her legs were tired from holding her up while her arms felt weak every time she moved. Her other arm was trembling when she reached out to grab another arrow, then pointed it to the man who just kept laughing. "I really want to shoot your throat." She growled through clenched teeth.

Leona made a move, stepping on the snakes head when it was just about to bite Yvonne from behind. She too was nearly exhausted, but felt that their little fight was almost over. With all the snakes now slaughtered, and their bodies mysteriously disintegrating as soon as they're killed, it was now just the the girls and two remaining men.

"You destroyed our snakes and killed one of my men. . . How interesting," he just kept giggling, as if the entire kill scene was his own entertainment, "One of your little friends escaped at that, too! You guys seem more fun than I thought!"

Swoosh!

The arrow was released but the man caught it, just as it was an inch away from piercing his throat. "Your aim is really impressive, miss. . ." He slowly walked up to her, making Leona alarmed.

Before she could run to the man, she had forgotten the other one who jumped in front of her. With a quick move, he manages to kick Leona to the ground, and steps nearly on her throat, holding her down. Not forgetting her sword in hand, he also steps on her arm. The blonde gagged, and choked for air, kicking her legs and struggled to escape.

The other one laughs, "Even if you all impress me," he swings his legs at Yvonne's stomach, causing her to yelp and double over in pain, "You're still as weak as I thought." He reached out, grabbing a handful of her lavender locks in his hand, and forcing her head up to look at him.

The archer coughed. When he pulled her head up, she can see a pair of dark green eyes, piercing at her under his dark blue bangs. She whimpered slightly, for the grip on her hair just grew tighter.

"Why are you one of the Zodiacs?" He asked, as if she knows what he's talking about.

Leona still struggled, coughing out her words. "Get. . .Get away from. . . Get away from her. . . N. . . Now!"

He ignored her, "Such a girl with a pretty face, shouldn't have this kind of fate you see." He took out one his knives, holding the blade against Yvonne's throat, "It's a shame that I have to kill you."

"Don't touch me. . .!" She spits at his face.

"Ew!" Jumping back, he wiped of her salvia and glared. "How rude of you," he hissed, "Do you always spit in people's face?" He lifts the blade of his head, ready to swing down. That is, until a large rock got his attention.

It appeared to be flying his direction, and his eyes grew wide. Luckily for him, he quickly dodged the rock, his eyes now focussed on a brown haired male.

The man that held Leona was now on the ground. The blood that leaked from his head, painted the once beautiful green grass. Leona was kneeling beside the boy, as he held Leona's sword.

"Oh, the kid from earlier." A smirk etched his face, "Did you come back to play a little more?"

Coal said nothing, clenching the sword in hand.

"What? Are you the silent-"

A rush of water was heard from behind. Snapping back to where Yvonne was, he finds a blunette charging to him with an ice like spear in her hands. Bringing out his other knives, he blocks the impact. Moving her new spear out of the way, Cassidy swings to the side of his head, while he ducked. Grabbing the other end of the spear, he pulls it for Cassidy to get closer.

"You have to be faster than that, now." Plunging the knife into her side, Cassidy gasps. Smiling at her shocked state, he didn't waste his time in roughly shoving her to the pond.

The pond wasn't as deep as she thought. When she landed, her pale arms scrapped against the hard and pointy rocks. Her blood, now staining the once clear water.

Coal lunged forward, finally able to catch the cloaked male off guard. He swings left then right, before going down to swing at his legs. When he jumps to avoid the blade, he lands back to his feet, only to get a hard kick on his chest. Coal keeps his feet on him, pinning the blue haired male down. He plunges the sword down, yet the man catches the blade, ignoring the fact of his blood dripping from the blade to his chest. The Caprius tightens his grip, trying to force the sword down.

Seeing this, he laughs beneath him. "Killing me will only end the fun," he licks his lips, "But the fun will never end, for it's hard to kill a man like me." He suddenly disappears like a shadow, and the sword plunges deep into the soft forest dirt.

"How. . ." Coal looked horrified, "How did he just get away like that?"

Yvonne looked just as surprised as Coal, believing she was in some sort of dream. A very realistic dream. However, the pain on her shoulder, begged to differ.

"Vonne." Leona was now by her side, her bright golden eyes gazing gently at her.

The archer smiled weakly at her, "I hope Zoe got away safely."

Nodding with a small grin, Leona takes the older girl by the arm and puts it over her shoulder. She quickly picked up the book that she remembered Coal dropping when he took her sword, before helping Yvonne up. Now looking over to the male brunette who was helping Cassidy out of the pond, Leona approaches.

"Ow!" Cassidy hissed. She was wet from head to toe, clutching her side as she held in her cries. Even when she was now out of the pond, she still felt complete agony.

"Don't move."

"Don't touch it!"

"Just let me see the wound."

"No, don't! Ow!"

"I didn't touch it. Don't slap me."

"Ow! It hurts. . . !"

"Let me see it, I need to stop the bleeding!"

"Excuse me," Leona called, getting the other pair's attention, "You dropped this. . ." She lends the book to Coal, and he nods, taking it from her hands.

"Thank you." He turned back to Cassidy. The girl kept wincing and pulling back, ever time he placed his hand gently on her side. He was just trying to investigate the wound, but it seems it would be hard if the girl kept moving.

"Just out of curiosity, but who are you two? Why did you help us?" Yvonne finally spoke.

Coal didn't take his eyes off the blunette's stab wound, "The girl is Cass, and I'm Coal. As for the reason we helped you, we couldn't just watch a person kill two girls now, can we?"

"Well, we really appreciate your help, my grandmother would also be very thankful for you two saving our life." She began to eye Cassidy's wound, and frowned when she also sees multiple cuts on her arm. "To repay you guys, how about I take you back to my place for your wound to be treated? I could even provide you a new set of clothes since you're drenched."

"That's not necessary," The Suqarian smiles weakly, "This wound won't be a bother. I just need to wrap it up."

It was Leona who frowned next. "But you don't have bandages." She pointed out.

"I can just rip a part of my skirt for wrapping. It's cheap anyways."

"Hey, a lady wouldn't just-"

Rip!

Coal sighed, "I spoke a little too late."

"It didn't rip how I wanted to. . ." Cassidy frowns. Yet, she was also relieved that she didn't rip too much of her skirt.

"Idiot," scolded Coal, "You're supposed to wash the wound before wrapping it. It might get infected." Then he looks back the blonde and lavender, "Please, take us to your place."

"Gladly." Yvonne smiles, but before Leona and her can move, Cassidy quickly stopped them.

"Wait!"

"What is it?"

"Your glasses," Cassidy looks to Coal and points to the body of water, "It's in the pond."

Knowing that she would get up to receive his glasses, he sighs and tugs her arm. "You stay. I'll get it."

~ * ~

Watching Coal go to the pond, the scene is changed back to the reflection of a silver haired man. He frowned and shook his head, "It seems as Wales didn't follow my orders. However, I assume it does seem fun to mess with these children before killing them off. Ophion, Sable." He looked back to two other cloaked figures, "For now, you are just to capture the signs in Threa, and bring them here. You are not to kill them in instant anymore. Is that understood."

They lowered their heads to the man, "Yes, master."

~ A/N ~

Ah, well I'm back my little stars! (Even though I was gone not too long) Like I had thought, I did just do the first half of this chapter while I had no WiFi, and it was also the middle of the night that time. I did not sleep well considering that a Capricorn was hugging me and a Cancer wanted me off the futon. He just kept kicking me so I stayed on the floor.

Then the baby Capricorn twins (I have a lot of Capricorns in my family) started crying so Cap and I had to check on them. . . Ugh! What a night!

So anyways, I would probably be drawing TFS stuff now and posting them now XP

Freaking size is different. After I'm done with all the signs drawing such as the ones on top, I'll move them to the info chapter.

~Aquarii-San

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 751 45
The Stars are people too, ruled by the thirteen Zodians. Asteria, the Southern Crown, was a Constel of the Sagittarius until he made a deal with anot...
4.7K 169 17
⭒ 𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ⭒ ♈︎ • ♉︎ • ♊︎ • ♋︎ • ♌︎ • ♍︎ • ♎︎ • ♏︎ • ♐︎ • ♑︎ • ♒︎ • ♓︎ Imagine a world where the twelve constellations in th...
17.6K 205 42
There are 12 Zodiac Signs, as you all know. The Zodiac country is split up in different large masses of land, like a state, called sections. But what...
1.6K 35 17
The Twelve Students at highschool that looks ordinary but have extraordinary powers beyond Normal humans... They are trained at a Highschool called "...