Marked and Chosen- Explicit

By OriginalQueenTigress

Solana is an agent for the FBI. She is assigned a case which stirs events more than what she bargained for. D... More

Introduction to Marked and Chosen
.Chapter Uno.
.Chapter Deux.
.Chapter Trois.
.Chapter Quattro.
.Chapter Cinco.
.Chapter Seis.
.Chapter Siete.
.Chapter Ocho.
.Chapter Nueve.
.Chapter Diez.
.Chapter Once.
.Chapter Doce.
.Chapter Trece.
.Chapter Catorce.
.Quince.
Chapter Dieciseis
Chapter Diecisiete
.Chapter Dieciocho.
.Chapter Diecinueve.
.Chapter Veinte.
.Chapter Veinte y Uno.
.Chapter Veinte y Tres.
Chapter Veinte y Cuatro
.Chapter Veinticinco.

.Chapter Veintidos.

1.1K 45 3
By OriginalQueenTigress

Solana screamed in pain as she doubled over, clenching her eyes closed. Her breath was rapidly decreasing as she laid back gripping the edge of the sink.

She screamed louder than before as she doubled over again. She heard her bedroom door slam open to reveal Trinidad, Kalvin and Phoebe who pushed her way through them.

"MOVE!"

Phoebe said as she pushed them aside, running towards Solana's body. Solana groaned and reached for a towel as she remained bent over. Phoebe grabbed a towel and wrapped Solana up while Kalvin came over, picking her up.

"Don't."

Solana groaned as she opened her eyes to see his eyes grazing her body. He smirked as he laid her down. Solana screamed again grabbing her side to see blood across her palm. She noticed their eyes changing color.

Solana grunted as she sat up, removing her towel to reveal flawless skin. Solana looked at her palm and back at her waist. She scurried off the bed and flew for her phone.

"Come on, come on, COME ON!!"

Solana said frantically as she paced back and forth. She grunted again and fell to her knees, still pressing the phone to her ear.

"Tell me everyone is okay!"

She said through her teeth as she grabbed her side with her hand. It was Romeo who answered the phone sending a feeling of dread through her body.

"Romeo! Tell me everything is okay!"

"Solana.."

His voice trailed off before the sound of the phone dropping filled her ears.

"Romeo!"

The line clicked dead. Solana looked up at Kalvin who was staring at her, with a tear streaming down her face. Solana was gripping her phone so tight, it snapped into pieces. Phoebe shuffled over to Solana and held her tightly.

"Please leave me alone."

Solana spoke softly as she grabbed the blanket, cradling it around her. Phoebe stood up and looked down at her sister. Phoebe kissed her head and exited the room, pulling Trinidad along.

Kalvin remained behind and looked at the woman, who he didn't seem to recognize. Solana looked up at him and remained quiet.

"Get up."

He commanded as he pulled her arm. Solana was still quiet as she let him lift her up from the floor.

"Who are you! I've known you for 24 hours and can tell you're a fucking bad ass! Why are you just sitting around instead of finding out what just happened? Where's the old Solana? The FBI agent?"

Solana looked straight into his eyes, moving them from the floor. She squinted her eyes at him and tried to think.

"How did you know, I was FBI?"

She asked as she pulled away from his grip. His face went blank as he watched her. Solana shook her head and used her powers to pin his large frame against the wall.

"How did you know, Kalvin."

She said this time a little less like a question and more like a statement. She applied more pressure as his silence angered her.

"I am not in the mood to be fucked with. Tell me how you know!"

"I did some research on you!"

Solana squinted her eyes and released the pressure around his neck.

"You're lying, get out of my face."

She said coldly as she pointed to the door. Kalvin rubbed his neck as he watched her. Solana used her powers to force Kavlin out the room, slamming the door shut in his face.

---

Solana was marching down the hallway, dressed in a tightly wrapped red wine dress. Her heels clicked furiously as she made her way to the main room. Phoebe shot up from the chair by the fireplace as she watched her sister storm outside.

The rest of the vampires fled away from Solana's presence, scared of her fury. Phoebe chased behind her sister, along with Trinidad and Kalvin. Solana stopped mid-track and turned around.

Each body following her paused, frozen with fear. Solana exhaled and looked at her sister and two lovers.

"Stop following me. I'm going home and finding my pack. I don't need you."

Solana said fiercely. The trio looked at her silently.

"We aren't going anywhere, Solana."

Trinidad said as she stepped forward. Solana stepped forward as well, meeting her halfway.

"I'm not losing you either. Any of you."

Solana said as she looked at the trio individually. Although she was mad at Kalvin for lying, she still cared for him. After all, he had a fiance who cared about him.

"You aren't going to lose-"

"You don't know that!"

Solana shot back throwing her hands up in the air. She pulled open the door to her grey BMW. Kalvin stepped forward and slammed the door shut. Solana glared at him, her eyes cold but full of pain.

"You are not leaving without us."

He said with a firm voice. Solana clenched her jaw and reopened the door which was slammed closed again by Kavlin. Solana grunted and pushed him back by his chest.

"Go away!"

She yelled. Kalvin grabbed her arms and pressed her against the car. His body was merely centimeters from hers.

"Fucking snap out of it Solana! Get your head out of your ass and stop being so stubborn. You can't do this on your own!"

A single tear slid down Solana's cheek as she stood there. She pushed him off, sending him flying a few feet back.

"Just fucking watch me."

She said before sending the trio a few feet back, holding them there as she slid into her car. Before the trio could move Solana was already out the gate and onto the main road.

---

"Where is her pack house?"

Kalvin asked as the trio sped on the main road. Phoebe, who was in the passenger seat, closed her eyes, trying to remember the address where she was taken.

Trinidad groaned and gave Kalvin the address. Phoebe looked at Trinidad who shrugged.

"You were taking too long and he needs to know."

Phoebe rolled her eyes at her best friend. Trinidad flipped her off before Phoebe turned around. Kalvin looked at Trinidad from the rearview mirror, Trinidad looked back at him and rolled her eyes before raising her eyebrow.

"Yes?"

"How did you know that?"

"I can see the past?"

She said her voice thick with attitude. Kalvin rolled his eyes before shaking his head.

"Okay drama bitch."

Trinidad slapped the back of his head and scoffed.

"Fuck you, Kalvin."

"E-nough!"

Phoebe emphasized. The two remained quiet as Kalvin continued to drive. Kalvin picked up the speed of the car pushing it to 140. They weren't far behind Solana although they had no clue.

---

Solana threw random clothes into black duffel bags when she heard car doors closing. She quickly moved to the window and ever so gently bent the shades to reveal 3 bodies she didn't expect to see.

"Michael."

She growled. Solana stormed outside, slamming the door open as she shuffled down the porch steps, standing in front of him. The man himself, Michael Greyer along with two of his crew, Kevin and Gavin Baxter.

Michael eyed down Solana and smirked. She clenched her jaw as she squared him up. He licked his lips before looking around, using his hand to block the sun from his eyes.

"My, my, my.."

He began causing Solana's blood to boil. She grazed her tongue over her teeth and crossed her arms looking at him.

"You may be her twin, but you are much more attractive than she ever will be- or was"

Michael said as he circled her body, chuckling softly to himself as he rubbed his to hands together.

"Looks like you're a few short."

He stated as he stood in front of her body, merely inches from her face. Solana remained quiet which caused Michael to laugh. Solana laughed along with him, before quickly shuffling and landing a fist right on his jaw.

Michael flew back a couple feet, clenching his jaw as he fell down to one knee. Kevin and Gavin instantly tried to grab her but were too slow as Solana had already used her powers to suspend them in place.

Michael stood up and slapped Solana causing her to gasp, a tiny slit of blood forming on her cheek. Solana laughed as she noticed how much blood she drew from his lip in comparison to her tiny scratch.

Solana wiped her cheek to reveal flawless skin. Michael seemed to be confused which enraged him even more. Solana doubled over laughing at his rage, knowing she could use it to her advantage.

Michael was more focused on hurting Solana to realize an identical white mercedes to his had pulled up, essentially blocking his car, making it look like his own. Solana smirked to herself before catching a fist that Michael threw at her.

"If there's one thing you'll learn today,"

Solana paused as she applied pressure to his hand, hearing and feeling the bones crush under her grip.

"I am way stronger than you think I am."

It was at this point Michael was on his knees, whimpering mercilessly for the release of his hand. Solana squeezed even harder, her rage taking over as she remembered Leslie, and her pack.

"Solana, let him go."

Phoebe said softly as she enclosed the distance between her and her sister. Solana shook her head and glared at her sister, her eyes full of rage.

"Leslie?! It can't be she's dead!"

Michael screamed as he looked over at Phoebe. Solana yelled and applied her maximum pressure to his hand, crushing his bones to dust before kneeing him as hard as she could in his face.

She released his limp body and began to weep. Phoebe embraced her sister and caressed her hair as Kalvin and Trinidad unfroze Kevin and Gavin, tying them together after knocking them unconcious.

"She's really gone."

---

The moon was high in the dark, starry night giving the dimmest glow to the dark basement. Whispers were heard lightly, if one was paying close attention.

"One of us has got to get out of here."

"I'm aware of this but with every chance we have, we get sedated."

"Is Quinn up yet?"

"I don't know, they separated us earlier, along with Don, Parker and Bunica."

"Why are we here?"

"I-I don't know."

"I'm scared."

"It's going to be okay, Abel."

There was a brief moment of silence. Each man was silent, the only sound filling the room was the other's heart beats.

The silence was violently torn with the sound of immense pain in a wave of screams. This scream was familiar to each man, it was their alpha.

"Oh my god.."

A voice said cracking as they began to cry. The sound of shackles moved against the floor lightly as JD slid over as much as he could, getting closer to his mate.

"How did we even all end up here?"

Abel asked softly before sniffling. He felt the warm touch of his mate's hand struggling to touch his. Abel extended his arm and met with JD's who exhaled softly in relief.

"They must have sedated us, it's the only thing I can think of because Quinn and Parker are fighters."

Romeo responded from across the large cell, speaking for the first time since they arrived. The room fell silent once again, each man dwelling in their slight pain and discomfort. The sun was not due to rise for a while leaving each man in pure darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345 47 46
"𝐎𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐨, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮", 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝. "𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭...
35.4K 1.7K 38
Sierra is the alpha's daughter and only child, yet she's kept hidden in the pack house like some best kept secret. Her father never includes her in p...
23.7K 693 31
Adrianna and Ben are vampires living alone because a bunch of wild wolves attacked and killed there parents. Years later and they still hold a grudge...
250K 10.6K 63
[COMPLETE] Rough Draft ***The revision is now complete. I changed the title to The Mark of an Alpha. I am not sure if I am going to keep this copy up...