.Chapter Veinte.

Trinidad smirked and looked at Solana who bit her lip and looked down. Trinidad groaned softly before giving Solana's thigh a small squeeze. Her skin was exceptionally soft and Trinidad loved it.

She had so desperately wanted to be in between them just devouring her, and she knew Solana wanted it too. Trinidad was a mistress, which is what Phoebe had confirmed as she left.

Mistresses were the aphrodites of the coven. There was only a select few of them and Trinidad happened to be one.

"I do not want our consummation to be planned. I want it spontaneous and as blissful as ever."

Solana spoke before she stood up and used her affinity to strip off her dress leaving her in her corset of black lace and tribals. Trinidad gazed carefully at the tribals on Solana's arms and back.

"They're beautiful."

Trinidad whispered as she subconsciously traced the spirals. Solana shivered at the touch of Trinidad's surprisingly warm hands against her skin.

Solana slowly turned around, the two predestined lovers maintaining eye contact. Solana smirked before spotting a black silk robe hanging on her door.

Solana gently pushed Trinidad backwards until she hit a wall. Trinidad grunted and gasped as the cold wall hit her shoulders. Solana smirked as she lowered her hands and ever so slowly trickled them up Trinidad's thigh.

Trinidad bit her lower lip while staring into Solana's eyes. Solana leaned in extremely close, millimeters away from her lips. She suddenly reached behind Trinidad and grabbed her robe chuckling deviously.

Solana wrapped her body and walked away feeling Trinidad's eyes on her.

'Not the only temptress, are you?'

'Hm, I suppose not.'

---

Quinn was in his office with Don, Parker, JD and the two betas.

"What are we doing here Quinn?"

"Quiet JD, I want to set something up."

"Like what?"

"I'm in love with her okay? I want to make it last."

"Is Bunica sensing a wedding?"

Bunica asked as she stood in the doorway. The rest of the boys looked up at Quinn with their mouths wide open.

Before Solana, none of them would ever imagine him actually settling down. Don stood up and ran his hair through his salt and peppered hair.

"Is this true, son?"

Quinn pulled at his own collar and shrugged. He was extremely nervous to finally agree. He gave his father a prompt nod causing his brothers and betas to bust out in cheer.

Romeo jumped up and tackled his best friend down. Quinn grunted and laughed as he pushed Romeo off. Don helped his son up from the floor, wiping off his back.

"I'm extremely happy for you, bro, but shouldn't we wait until we find Phoebe?"

JD asked as he slowly stood up. Quinn nodded and rubbed the back of his head.

"You're right, Jackson. Let's just keep this a secret until everything is resolved. Deal?"

"Done."

The men all stated. They all stared at Bunica who laughed and raised her hands in defense.

"I promise my mouth is sealed but you all must remember she can read minds."