.Chapter Siete.

Solana stirred in the bed causing Quinn to wake up. He turned to face her gently glowing body. Solana rubbed her eyes and groaned at her sore body.

She opened her eyes and shot up from the bed. She was breathing hard as she covered her body with the thick grey sheet.

"Whoah, Solana, it's okay."

Quinn said touching her arm. Solana looked at him and narrowed her eyes. Her neck was extremely sore. She groaned rubbing the spot where he bite her.

"What did you do to me!"

She exclaimed as she backed up out of the bed, pulling the sheets with her. She stumbled out of the bed truly afraid for once in a long time.

Her hair fell on top of her arm. Solana looked at her hair and gasped as she shot up from the floor walking to his mirror.

"Whoah, whoah."

Quinn exclaimed as she fell into his arms. Her limp body was still covered with the sheets as he placed her back into the bed.

---

Solana opened her eyes once again to see the same light grey room. She groaned covering her eyes.

"I was hoping it was all a dream."

She said softly feeling truly defeated. She sat up and noticed her body wasn't sore. A hint of hope sprung through her body as she got up and walked back into his bathroom. She looked in the mirror and hung her head.

It wasn't a dream. Her hair was no longer brown and her tattoos had disappeared. Solana ran her fingers through her now ash grey hair. Her fair toned skin was bare except with foreign marks along her shoulder and upper arm.

Solana looked in the mirror to notice a figure in the shower. She slowly turned around and walked to the shower sliding the door to reveal a nude and wet Quinn.

Solana instantly bite her lip at the sight of his body. Quinn turned to reveal his long and thick member. Solana's breath was becoming short as she eyed him down.

A smirk sprawled across his lips as he extended out his hand. Solana dropped the blanket revealing her perfectly sculpted body. Quinn growled lowly as he watched her enter the shower.

The warm water hit her body causing Solana to close her eyes in pure bliss. Quinn pulled her body against his placing his now erect member on the arch of her back. Solana wasn't sure why but this provoked her.

She began to slightly sway her hips teasing his member. Quinn groaned wrapping his hands around her body pressing himself onto her harder. Solana groaned and moved one of his hands up her stomach towards her breast.

Quinn grabbed the soft mound in his hand gently caressing it. Solana bit her lip as she slowly moved his other hand in between her legs towards her sea. Solana and Quinn both moaned as his hands parted her lips rolling her attentive bud between two fingers.

Solana rested her head against his brolic chest as he toyed with her body. Slowly inserting a finger inside, Quinn kissed her shoulder. Solana groaned ever so quietly as his finger hooked and began to dance inside her.

Solana bit her lip just as her body erupted into a thrill-seeking orgasm. Her sea began to drip with her ecstasy. Quinn smirked and turned off the water picking up the wet Solana carrying her to his bed.

Her wet hair fanned across the sheets staining them with water. Quinn slowly spread her legs lowering himself in between them. His kisses began down by her smooth ankles and slowly worked them up towards her inner thighs.