.Chapter Diecinueve.

*internal screaming* This one is for @graceeden_ BECAUSE she reminded me to update!

I love you all though, stay crispy y'all

---

There was a loud gasp. Solana and Quinn both turned towards the door to see Phoebe slowly closing the door. Solana looked at Quinn who had turned to meet her gaze.

She sighed and rolled her eyes before slowly crawling off of Quinn. He grabbed her arms and smirked. Solana had paused to meet his lustful gaze.

"Remember the first time someone interrupted us?"

He asked as she had paused replacing her hand by his side again. She nodded and chuckled ever so softly.

"I do and I remember your intentions to keep going."

"Oh trust me, they remain the same."

He said as he quickly stood up and pulled her over him. Solana gasped and chuckled as he flipped their bodies over hovering over her body.

Solana extended a hand and bolted the door before using the same hand to caress his stubble. The two lovers stared into each other's eyes before Quinn reached down and inserted his hands into her underwear.

His fingers brushed her sacred lips before they slowly slid inside her feeling her wetness.

"Oh fuck."

She whispered as she felt his fingers arch and insert themselves farther. He knelt over her body, his hands still in place and still instilling pleasure. With the swift motion of his other hand, he ripped her underwear off.

She gasped and arched her back slightly. He lowered his body while staring into her eyes. He licked and bit his lower lip before cupping his wet and warm mouth over her soaking sea.

He had one taste of her succulent juices and realized he had been

starving

Solana arched her back and gripped his head as his tongue swirled and lapped over her bud as if it was his last meal.

"Oh fuck Quinn.."

She gasped out as she could feel her orgasm building heavily in her core. He removed his mouth from her bud and used to fingers to swiftly rub her bud. Solana screamed in pleasure as she erupted into orgasm.

Her core twitched and her legs shook as he continued to rub on her, applying pressure to her pulsing nub.

"Quinn!"

She groaned roughly as she gripped the sheets roughly, pulling them from the edges. He smirked and slowed down his rubbing. Solana was breathing heavily as she laid there moaning softly at his touch.

If she thought he was finished, she had a long night ahead of her: which she did. Quinn gently flipped her over on her stomach and kissed her hips teasing her thighs.

She gripped the sheets and waited. He aligned and teased her opening with the head of his shaft. Solana bit her lip in anticipation.

He thrusted..

---

Solana's tribals were still softly glowing as she zipped up her black lace dress that gently dragged on the floor with a super long slit that reached the bottom of her hip. The sleeves fell off the shoulder showing her markings. Her hair was down, flowing as she walked.

On her head she wore a black diamond headpiece that added elegance to her style and on her feet she wore large spiked red bottom stilettos that viciously clicked as she walked. Solana had H take her bags to the car.