.Chapter Veinte y Uno.

Solana gasped and shot up in bed, her breath short and her skin moist with sweat. Solana's hand went up to her neck, and rubbed slowly.

Her fingers traced over her smooth skin as to where the man bit down in the dream. She recognized the man from earlier.

"Kalvin."

She whispered softly as she grazed her fingertips across her bottom lip. She closed her eyes and laid back, pulling the black sheets up to her bare shoulders. She ran through her thoughts and tried to recognize the woman from her dream but couldn't.

Solana looked at the clock and smiled. 3:23 in the morning. She exhaled softly and reached over towards her night stand grabbing her phone.

'Are you up?'

Her phone buzzed roughly as her screen flashed on, showing Quinn's name. She smiled and answered the phone, exhaling gently. She ran her fingers through her own hair as she laid back on the bed.

'I'm always up for you.'

Solana chuckled softly and inhaled gently. She rubbed her eyes and bite her bottom lip.

"Is that so?"

'Very much so, I miss you, Solana.'

"I miss you too, Quinn. How is everyone?"

'Everyone is good, I think JD has found his mate.'

Solana sat up again and laughed. She adjusted her sheets again to cover her chest and smiled.

"You're kidding, who is it!"

There was a long pause on the other end. Solana chuckled again and looked at the phone.

"Quinn.. Who is it?"

'It's Abel.'

Solana erupted into laughter and covered her mouth with her free hand.

"Babe, are you serious? That is so old news!"

Solana continued to laugh until there was a knock at door. Solana cut herself off and placed her phone down staring at the door.

"I'll have to call you back."

Solana hung up and used her powers to open the door. The door slowly crawls open to reveal a tall frame. Her heart flutter when she realized Kalvin was at the door.

His eyes were full of lust as he stood in the doorway, looking at Solana's silky frame.

"May I assist you?"

Solana asked as Kalvin stepped inside her bedroom, closing the door behind him. He was still in his attire from earlier that night. Solana remembered the dream and bite her lower lip as she watched him.

He spoke no words as his eyes remained on hers, his hands slowly stripping off his shirt, revealing his very descriptive tribal on his ribs. His eyes traveled her frame, noticing her bare body underneath the blankets.

His hands continued to strip off his clothing as he inched closer. Solana couldn't help but just watch in amazement. His body was intense and defined.

He remained in his boxers as he ripped the sheets from her grip, revealing her bare body to his eyes. He licked his bottom lip hungrily before grabbing her legs and pulling her body towards the edge of the bed.

Solana groaned and bit her bottom lip, she was completely drawn to his actions. He lowered himself to his knees and spread her legs, wasting no time to drag his tongue up her slit, targeting her bud with the tip of his tongue.