.Chapter Doce.

Quinn caught the falling Solana in his arms. Bunica caressed her face and moved the hair from her shoulder where she was bitten to see nothing but her tribal.

"How long has it been since she was bitten?"

Bunica asked.

"Maybe 3 or 4 days."

Bunica nodded and removed the pin from her hair, letting her hair fall to her waist. She reminded Quinn of Solana.

Taking Solana's hand, Bunica dragged the pin across her palm leaving a red slit of blood.

Quinn watched as Bunica grabbed her son in law's handkerchief wiping Solana's palm.

Quinn was shocked to see there was no wound. He looked at Bunica for answers.

"She heals exceptionally fast, almost too fast. Take her to the garden to rest. She'll enjoy it there."

---

"She's marvelous."

Bunica exclaimed as she talked with her son in law, who agreed.

"How is she the new soleil if she isn't related to you, Bunica?"

Quinn asked as he peaked out the window towards the garden.

"That I do not know, however I do know she's extremely powerful. You said she pushed you away without touching you?"

Quinn nodded.

"Bunica, I thought soleil wasn't just a werewolf."

Quinn whispered as he leaned closer in his seat. Bunica nodded.

"She wasn't. In fact she was mixed with blood of thy enemy. Do we know this girl's past?"

Quinn paused and shook his head. Suddenly his head perked up and he nodded.

"She recently told me she was in foster care. I could have Leon check up on that."

Malcolm nodded remembering his nephew.

"Yes, that sounds good. Keep her company Quinn, and for god sake's tell the woman you love her already."

Bunica said looking at Quinn who blushed.

'Ew, did she say love? Quinn you don't love this girl do you?'

'Shut up.'

Quinn hushed his wolf before exiting his father's office.

"Tell her, draguta."

Quinn nodded before disappearing behind the large oak doors.

---

He watched as her chest slowly rose up and down. He'd been there for hours, just watching over her body.

His grandmother's words swirled in his head and suddenly he thought of his brothers. He thought of the events that unfolded in his bedroom..

---

The trio had remained silent for about 2 hours before JD stood up to leave. Quinn exhaled loudly before running his hands through his thick hair.

"Wait."

He began stopping JD in his tracks.

"Man, solana is right."

JD slowly turned towards his older brother with a face of disgust.

"Of course she is! I fucking hate you, Quinton. After mama died you completely shut me out! Brothers are never supposed to split."