Chapter Veinte y Cuatro

"This is the place."

Solana said as she exited the car, slamming the door shut. They were parked nearly a mile away however could still see the building perfectly. It was large and dark, almost eerie like. Solana shivered and looked at her company.

She looked over at the two who hadn't said a word since they left- Two days ago. She closed her eyes and exhaled, she wasn't trying to deal with their bullshit. Phoebe exited the car, looking exactly like her sister.

Solana had convinced the trio elegance wouldn't suit the business they'd be handling today. Phoebe borrowed an old pair of faded jeans from Solana, along with a brown leather jacket and brown bike boots. Trinidad scraped through Solana's bag to find a pair of extra faded black jeans along with a black hoodie and black converse sneakers.

Solana herself was dressed in a pair of stretch, tight fitting jeans along with her favorite black combat boots and her leather jacket. Each girl had their hairs tied up in a slick ponytail which defined their faces.

As for Kalvin, Solana got him a pair of Kendrick's jeans along with one of Tre's shirts. Solana looked around and smirked to herself.

"We're splitting up, Kalvin and Trin, you two are together."

Trinidad and Kalvin both glared at Solana who stood there her face poker. She exhaled and pushed the two.

"This is not a fucking game, get your shit together and help me find all my boys. And stay quiet, I do not need you two getting caught."

Solana let the two walk away before facing her sister, Phoebe smiled at Solana who smiled back.

"Let's go get your boys."

---

"I can't believe she put us together."

Kalvin grunted softly as he and Trinidad snicked in through a backdoor. Trinidad scoffed as they were lead to a dark hallway by the walls.

"You whine so fucking much, just shut up."

Kalvin stopped walking and pushed Trinidad against the wet and hard concrete wall. Trinidad grunted and let a hand fly across his face.

"Do not touch me! Jesus Christ, what is it with you?"

She whispered yet her voice was hard. Kalvin let her go and growled. Trinidad rubbed her arms and rolled her eyes. This was going to be a mission, this they both knew.

---

Solana and Phoebe stood side by side as they continued along a dark hallway. Solana stopped walking as she saw the dim light of a torch down the hall. Phoebe nodded at Solana before they both climbed the walls, using their powers to stay out of sight.

The voice sounded very familiar as it talked to a much younger one. Solana was confused yet intrigued. As the footsteps got closer, Solana could see it was Leon. Her blood boiled thinking he had finally double crossed the pack.

Solana dropped down in front of them, her eyes glowing. Leon jumped and grabbed at his chest. Jonas hid behind Leon, gripping his shirt.

"Thank god you're here."

Leon said just as Phoebe dropped down next to her sister. Leon stumbled back at the sight and shook his head. He pointed to Phoebe as he looked at Solana who was still silent.

"Is that Lesley?"

He asked. Solana used her power to press him against the wall. Leon gasped as he felt familiar pressure around his neck.

"You crossed us?"

She asked roughly as she stood in front of him, watching the terror in his eyes. Leon shook his head and gasped some more.