.Chapter Quattro.

Lesley peered through her windshield to intake the view of the pack house. She opened her car door and stepped out to reveal a semi casual outfit.

Quinn peered out of the window to see the familiar brunette step out of her car dressed in a tight black dress with black suede heels and a grey sweater.

"She's late."

'At least she showed up.'

He growled as he grabbed his leather jacket from his chair, sliding it on as he exited his office. Quinn walked out the door and bumped into Lesley.

Lesley gasped at the tall and well built man. Quinn caught her before she fell his arms wrapped around her waist. He noticed this time however he felt nothing for her.

His eyes glared down at her cleavage shown by the dress and yet nothing. His member was still. He cleared his throat and let her stand.

"You're late."

"I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about."

Lesley replied oblivious to Quinn and Solana's relations.

"Cute act, anyways let's go. We've got some place to be"

Quinn grabbed her hand and began to pull her away. Lesley gasped and tried to fight his vice grip. Her tiny wrist slipped from his large hands freeing Lesley's arm.

Quinn stopped walking and turned towards Lesley who promptly just thrown her large 4 inch heel at his head.

"What the-"

He was cut off as she threw her other.

"Don't you dare touch me!"

Lesley shouted as she glared at him. If there was any similarity between Solana and Lesley it would be the ability to fight.

Quinn rubbed his temple and shoved Lesley back who was now pinned against her car and this beast of a man. Just as he inched closed a motorcycle pulled up.

"Don't you dare fucking touch her."

Quinn turned around to face the brunette. His eyes widened as he turned to face the petite brunette in front of him to the one standing behind him.

As his eyes traveled up from her legs to her perfectly held chest his member twitched. It was her. Parker got off his bike and stood behind Solana gazing at the look-a-like on the car.

"You going to speak?"

Solana was livid. How dare he touch her sister with the animal he was. Solana focused on Lesley who was still gazing at Quinn.

"Don't just stare at him Les, grab your heels and get in your car. He's not going to do shit."

Solana glared back at Quinn who's face had gone poker. She took a step closer when suddenly the images of her dream flashed through her head. She paused for a second before commencing her walk.

"Don't you ever put your hands on her again."

She spat coldly as she gazed into his eyes. Again his member spazzed as her aroma of sweet vanilla filled his nose. Solana turned towards Parker who was still gazing at Lesley.

"Yes, she's my twin sister."

Parker cleared his throat as he brought his attention back to a fierce looking Solana. He scratched the back of his head and looked towards the ground.

"She's engaged."

Solana said staring at the clearly stargazed Parker. Solana shook her head and turned towards Lesley who had gotten in her car. Quinn had moved closer to Solana enclosing her between the two brothers.