.Chapter Seis.

"Oh fuck my life."

Quinn said under his breath as Solana slid off his body. Solana looked up at him and knelt down by his side. Confused at her actions, Quinn just watched.

The bathroom door opened to reveal Parker and Lesley. Solana smirked as she rubbed the last piece of tape down.

"There."

She said before standing up. Solana turned to face the couple at the door.

"Did you get him patched up?"

Lesley shook her head.

"Why?"

"Better question is why are you topless?"

Parker asked with a cold tone.

"Because unlike my white shirt, I'm not trying to ruin this one."

Solana fired back at the snotty Parker. Parker rolled his eyes making Solana shake her head.

"Right."

"Shut the fuck up and get over here."

Solana ordered roughly. Parker rolled his eyes breathing hard. Solana clenched her fists and slapped Parker.

"I'm not playing around with you!"

She pulled him over by his torn shirt and pushed him against the counter. Parker groaned and glared at her.

Quinn smirked officially turned on by the petite yet rough brunette. Lesley leaned against the doorway eyeing down the shirtless Quinn. Quinn looked at Lesley who smirked obviously suspicious of the two's affairs.

Solana tore Parker's already ripped shirt open, exposing his wounds. His were slightly more aggressive than Quinn's. Solana eyed down his toned stomach as she pat the wound with alcohol.

Parker griped onto the sink's counter roughly, his knuckles turning white.

"This one is going to need stitches.."

Solana said looking at Lesley. Lesley nodded and dug in the kit for her tools. Solana cleaned and prepped the wounds before letting Lesley take over. Solana handed Parker two painkillers before grabbing her shirt and exiting the bathroom.

She was highly stressed and aggravated. If it wasn't Quinn automatically dominating her, it was Parker with his suspicions and assumptions. She couldn't get a break these past 48 hours.

---

Solana was outside getting fresh air when Quinn stepped outside. Solana turned and looked at him exhaling before turning back around.

"Yeah, uh can we talk.."

Solana turned and faced Quinn. She sighed and nodded. Quinn stood next to her leaning against the railing of the porch.

"I was thinking maybe we should start over.."

Solana looked up into his eyes which seemed to beam lightly in the moonlight. Quinn studied her face waiting for a response. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm sorry. Yes- Yes I would like that."

Quinn smiled lowering his head towards hers. He cupped her face before she pulled back. She held his hand to her face and smile.

"I'm kinda tired of hearing Parker today, so I'm going to collect my sister and go home."

Quinn nodded and kissed her forehead. He was surprised at how fast he was falling for a stranger.

'Whoah, did you say falling?'

His wolf asked extremely surprised

'Ah, shit. I think I did.'