.Chapter Catorce.

"Solana it really wasn't what you thought."

Quinn said as they entered their room. Solana remained silent as she began to strip off her clothes. Quinn grabbed her arm and stared her in her eyes.

"Say something."

"I know it wasn't alright? Rory and I figured that. I can't smell her on you and besides the cheap slut was wearing lip gloss not lip stain."

Quinn closed his mouth and looked down at his mate. Solana sighed and undid her hair.

"I wasn't going to kill her. I was going to let her go but when she tried to attack me, I don't know.. it's like something took over and I knew I had to protect myself and you."

Solana said softly as she looked down at her feet. Quinn grabbed her chin and kissed her lips lightly.

"You don't ever have to worry about losing me over to another woman, okay?"

Solana nodded and looked into his eyes.

"I love you too, Quinn."

Quinn blushed slightly as he stood in front of his mate.

"I heard you say it last night, well Rory did."

Quinn held her face in his hands as he stared at her.

"She's my wolf."

Solana said moving his hands away before turning on the water. Quinn watched as she slid in the shower, the water traveling down the drain a light shade of pink. Solana looked at Quinn with eyes of seduction as she began to lather her body with soap.

Quinn growled lightly before joining his mate in the bath, pushing her against the wall. Solana groaned as the cold ceramic touched her back.

She was stuck between a hard place and the wall. Not that she even cared, at the moment it was her favorite place to be.

Quinn picked up Solana, wrapping her legs around his waist as he centered their cores. Before Solana knew it she was falling down onto his member.

Her nails dug into his back leaving red marks as he began to thrust in her body. She moaned vigorously placing her head into the crook of his neck.

Feeling her lips against his sensitive neck, Quinn began to thrust harder making Solana groan loudly. She bit into his shoulder powering his speed once again.

He was loving his mate the only way he knew how to, like an animal. Solana inhaled sharply as her head slammed backwards, an intense orgasm rippling through her body.

Quinn smirked and planted a heavy slap on her ass making her scream. With his body he shut off the water and continued to slam into his mate.

The two were becoming wild as their love affair traveled across the bathroom. Solana found herself facing the wall as his rough hands caressed her waist.

His grip suddenly tightened before he pulled their bodies closer. Solana placed her hands on the wall for leverage as his large and defined body repeatedly slammed into hers.

There was no other place Quinn would rather be than marking his mate.

---

Solana appeared in the doorway wearing a long, black, two piece dress that showed her midriff. Her hair was down and curled, her lips stained with black.

Her eyes were soft and her body was glowing. She held onto the doorway and looked at the pack who was looking back at her.

They were all dressed in very well tailored suits accented with ties and other fancy assortments. Bunica was in a rich green dress that was almost silk like.