.Chapter Trois.

Geoffrey had picked up Solana and brought her back to the diner where she got into her squad car.

"Thanks, G."

Solana unlocked her car and threw her phone in.

"I'll see you tomorrow alright?"

Solana nodded and got in her car turning the engine on. Geoffrey opened his mouth to say something but quickly shut it.

"Something bothering you, Gomez?"

Solana asked looking out the window. Geoffrey shook his head and got into his car. Solana nodded and watched him pull off. She grabbed her phone and turned it back on. Instantly it began to vibrate like crazy.

'We need to restart..'

Solana gazed upon the text. She didn't recall ever saving his number and figured he must of put it in there when she was about to make lo- er fighting with Quinn.

'Yes indeed we do. I'll stop by tomorrow.
Maybe then we can actually enjoy some coffee.'

Her phone vibrated once again. She couldn't help but let a smile form across her lips.

'I promise not to spill it on you this time. ;)'

Solana busted out laughing recalling the events from before.

'Yeah, or else this time it's a whole new outfit.'

Solana was ready to take off just when her phone began to ring. Without checking the caller ID she answered.

"Teller Speaking."

"Mm, now I know your last name."

Solana laughed.

"Don't you have anything else to do? I've had enough of you today."

The voice laughed.

"Funny, I want you at this clubhouse tomorrow morning. I expect you to show up."

"Yeah, fuck you Quinn."

"Yeah, I've noticed you keep saying that.."

"Only because you'd wish it'll happen. Goodnight."

Solana hung up the phone and for the life of her couldn't figure out why the hell he was so worried about who she was going to see and why he wanted her there. Solana shut off her phone and placed the car in drive heading to her house.

---

"I bring my mate here and you want to claim her as yours?"

Parker and Quinn were in his office as they argued.

"I told you it's not like that!"

Quinn said pushing Parker. Parker groaned and tackled his brother down.

"Then what's it like?! I smelled her on you!"

Parker yelled as they fought. Quinn punched his brother in the face before standing up. Parker rubbed his sore jaw and glared at his brother.

"Stay away from her!"

Parker shouted.

"I. Don't. Fucking. Want. Her!"

Quinn shouted back his voice hoarse. Ever since Parker and Quinn had become alphas at the same
time, their relationship fell apart.

They were the first two ever alphas to reign over a single pack at the same time. They were out of breath as they glared at each other.