.Chapter Veintidos.

Solana screamed in pain as she doubled over, clenching her eyes closed. Her breath was rapidly decreasing as she laid back gripping the edge of the sink.

She screamed louder than before as she doubled over again. She heard her bedroom door slam open to reveal Trinidad, Kalvin and Phoebe who pushed her way through them.

"MOVE!"

Phoebe said as she pushed them aside, running towards Solana's body. Solana groaned and reached for a towel as she remained bent over. Phoebe grabbed a towel and wrapped Solana up while Kalvin came over, picking her up.

"Don't."

Solana groaned as she opened her eyes to see his eyes grazing her body. He smirked as he laid her down. Solana screamed again grabbing her side to see blood across her palm. She noticed their eyes changing color.

Solana grunted as she sat up, removing her towel to reveal flawless skin. Solana looked at her palm and back at her waist. She scurried off the bed and flew for her phone.

"Come on, come on, COME ON!!"

Solana said frantically as she paced back and forth. She grunted again and fell to her knees, still pressing the phone to her ear.

"Tell me everyone is okay!"

She said through her teeth as she grabbed her side with her hand. It was Romeo who answered the phone sending a feeling of dread through her body.

"Romeo! Tell me everything is okay!"

"Solana.."

His voice trailed off before the sound of the phone dropping filled her ears.

"Romeo!"

The line clicked dead. Solana looked up at Kalvin who was staring at her, with a tear streaming down her face. Solana was gripping her phone so tight, it snapped into pieces. Phoebe shuffled over to Solana and held her tightly.

"Please leave me alone."

Solana spoke softly as she grabbed the blanket, cradling it around her. Phoebe stood up and looked down at her sister. Phoebe kissed her head and exited the room, pulling Trinidad along.

Kalvin remained behind and looked at the woman, who he didn't seem to recognize. Solana looked up at him and remained quiet.

"Get up."

He commanded as he pulled her arm. Solana was still quiet as she let him lift her up from the floor.

"Who are you! I've known you for 24 hours and can tell you're a fucking bad ass! Why are you just sitting around instead of finding out what just happened? Where's the old Solana? The FBI agent?"

Solana looked straight into his eyes, moving them from the floor. She squinted her eyes at him and tried to think.

"How did you know, I was FBI?"

She asked as she pulled away from his grip. His face went blank as he watched her. Solana shook her head and used her powers to pin his large frame against the wall.

"How did you know, Kalvin."

She said this time a little less like a question and more like a statement. She applied more pressure as his silence angered her.

"I am not in the mood to be fucked with. Tell me how you know!"

"I did some research on you!"

Solana squinted her eyes and released the pressure around his neck.

"You're lying, get out of my face."