Unexpected Love || Harry Styl...

By clarity-

Meredith's perfect life turned upside down after her parents death meaning she had to move in with her older... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four (END)
SPECIAL AUTHOR'S NOTE (PLEASE READ!)
Extra | UN Fragment

Chapter Twenty-Five

29K 722 341
By clarity-

Meredith's P.O.V

I felt everyone's eyes on me once again as I entered homeroom a bit early today. Lindsey got a phone call from the school saying how my behavior was unacceptable. She was very pissed at me and I had to beg her for hours so she didn't tell Michael. He is really missing out.

Lindsey asked why I was acting the way I was but I couldn't let her about Harry. She would take it to a high level and no matter what I say; she would go and tell Michael. Which will lead Michael to confront Harry and I don't have time to go through all that shit.

My outfit today was a bit more relaxing and not tight so my blood wasn't flowing. I liked the shorts with the lace leggings but the top was showing too much of my stomach. I'm sure you are wondering why I had all these clothes when I didn't like them. Well El, Dani and I went shopping yesterday for more clothes. I decided I will slowly go back to my jeans and converses but not that quick.

Even though my makeup was a bit too much, I loved it and it looked amazing! El really knows how to do makeup. And Dani did my hair again. The hair looked so pretty. They should both become beauty artists but Danielle wants to become a dancer and Eleanor wants to become a model.

I saw Mr. Simmons sitting at his desk with his ugly looking glasses on. I knocked on the door getting his attention.

"Good Morning Ms. Watson." He greeted waving me over. I walked over without replying. I grabbed a seat and sat down with the back of the chair in front of me.

"Now, can you tell me what happened yesterday?" He asked pulling his glasses of his face.

"I didn't want to seat next to that ass-"

"No swearing in front of me Ms. Watson." He cut me off. Ugh is he really going to make me say the devil's name?

"I didn't want to sit next to..... Harry," I said through gritted teeth. "And why not?" He questioned.

"We don't get along and there are problems between us." I answered staring at the floor. "Well, you just have to sit next to each other Ms. Watson. It's a big deal. You are not socializing with him." He reasoned. Ugh! Why doesn't he just move my seat? Is it that hard? It's not like we can't live without being together!

"Fine," I huff and sat in my usual seat next to the asshole. The class started piling up and next thing I know Harr- the asshole walks in holding hands with Tori. Is he fucking serious?

My heart tore apart at the sight. Were they dating? I can't believe this! And people told me Harry doesn't date....

I shut my eyes trying to think of something else. How can he do this to me? He just ruins me more and just tosses me away and moves on?

But then I kissed Zayn again and I'm going on a date with him this Friday night. I shouldn't care. No.

I have a date with Zayn and only Zayn. I like Zayn and we will probably be official soon. And I can't wait until then when I can walk down the hallways with my hand in Zayn's.

Who the hell am I kidding? I am a total mess! Zayn and Harry weren't the same. When Zayn talks to a girl, I'm okay but when Harry accidentally touches another girl, I feel like peeling the girl's skin off.

How can you stop loving someone this quick? This is so messed up. Maybe I should go to the mental house. I am going mad and I can't keep living like this. Knowing Harry will never love me back the way I do.

It just taunts me when I think about it. I never loved a boy before. Boyfriend wise.

I was snapped out of my train of thoughts when I heard the annoying ringing of the bell. I took my time getting out the room.

I walked down the corridors to my second period class. I was walking which then the janitor closet opened and someone pulled me inside.

Oh my god! A rapist! No a murderer! What if it's both? OMG a rarperer!

I was about to scream for help but a huge hand covered my mouth before I got the chance. The closet door closed and I heard some clicking sound.

Something about the hand and the smell was familiar. But I couldn't out my finger on it.

The person guided me somewhere. The closet was bigger than I thought. Maybe it was a classroom.

The person turned on the light and it was very dim like a candle.

"Promise you won't scream," The person whispered in my ear. His voice made a shiver go through my spine. I knew it!

He let go of me and I stepped back and turned around to see him. He had dark circles under his eyes and he looked stressed. Fuck, why should I care?

"What the fuck is your problem?!" I yelled. "Shh. Meredith please hear me out," He pleaded. No way in hell am I going to listen to him.

"No! Let me out before I scream so everyone in the school could hear and you can go deaf!" I shouted. God, I swear I will lose my voice soon.

"You are already screaming your heart out. And everyone is in class and these walls are sound proof," He answered. Damn you school!

"Great. Now do I look like I give a fuck? Let me out!" I exclaimed.

"Please Meredith. I'm sorry. I know I hurt you so many times and you deserve more than just an apology but please you have to forgive me," He said.

"Forgive you? Harry please. Just stop it. You seemed like you were fine yesterday and this morning when you were holding hands with my bitch ass cousin. I don't think my forgiveness is stopping you from living life." I snapped.

"I know. I am so fucked up. I have been a mess since that morning. I was using you at first but then when we started hanging out more and we kissed. I felt something." He explained.

How the hell do I reply to that?

"But you and Tori were planning on this. Do you do this to every girl? Or my heart was just so special and it was the only heart that needed to be broken?" I questioned.

"It was wrong I know it and I wasn't trying to hurt you."

"Then what were you doing? Do you get entertained by playing with girls? Look Harry. You made me fall for you. I don't know how but you did even though you hurt me so many times. You don't give two shits about me. Admit it." I responded.

"I do give a shit about you. I have since the first day. You were different and I liked that. It wasn't all about the bet Meredith. I forgot I was even doing the bet before Tori mentioned it that morning. The tape was recorded weeks ago," He explained.

I just stood there staring at him. Not even blinking which I thought was amazing since I can barely keep my eyes open for 10 seconds. No wonder I always lose a staring contest!

I didn't know what to say. I mean what is there to say? I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

"I fancy you Meredith. I admit it. After that day in the playground when you were swinging and you wanted to know about your parents. I just had this feeling which I didn't get when I was with other girls. I felt something for you. It's weird. Even I don't understand it, no one does actually. I never felt like this before. I wanted to kiss you, hug you, hold you, even wake up in the morning to see you next to me. It's fucking complicated and I'm sure you are thinking I am going insane. Honestly I think I am." He explained tugging on his curls.

I felt like the wind was knocked out of my body. Did Harry just say he actually fancied me? But I love him. I don't just fancy him. But this is new to him.

"How do I know you are not playing with me again?" I asked. "How do I know that this is all part of yours and Tori's plan? Harry, I can't just forget about everything and give you another chance. It's too much. How do I know you are not going to mess up again? You've been doing this constantly Harry. I can't just forgive you." I explained looking away. I wanted to forgive him and let him kiss me and hold me but I know it's wrong. He will hurt me again and I will be left heartbroken once again.

"Why not?" He asked looking at me with hurt in his eyes. I looked away, not trying to fall for this. I don't know if he is just acting. If he is he should become an actor. He was really good.

"Because Harry. I just can't," I replied turning around my back facing him.

"Why can't you Meredith? You said you love me. Or loved." He whispered the last part to himself but I heard.

I wanted to tell him I still love him but I just can't. Then he will hope and I didn't want to break him if this was real. Plus I have a date with Zayn on Friday.

The date with Zayn! Gosh, how the hell am I going to tell Harry this? He will probably murderer Zayn!

"I have a date with Zayn on Friday," I mutter before even thinking about it.

"What?!" He asked anger boiling up from his voice. Why did I tell him?

"He asked him yesterday," I whispered but he heard.

"And you fucking said yes!" He shouted. "Yes Harry. I couldn't say no to him. He never hurt me and he deserves a chance." I turned around to face him. His expression held only anger. His fist was balled up and his jaws were clenched. Why does Zayn bother him? He is his best mate.

"He is just going to break your heart. I'm sure he is playing with you." He said through gritted teeth. Is he serious?

"And you weren't? I gave you many chances Harry but you blew off all of them." I shot back.

"Whatever have fun on your fucking play date," He stated. Why was he taking this so hard? He shouldn't feel anything. I'm sure plenty of girls in his life rejected him. But then again when I think about it, who would reject him? He is so god damn perfect. Then there's me who am picking his best mate over him. This sounds so wrong.

He stood there staring at the floor. I felt bad for him. I really did. I wanted to give him another chance but there was a huge possibility that he is lying or he will hurt me again.

"You need to find someone who's a bit opposite of you. It would be interesting. Learning about them." Lindsey's voice echoed in my head. She was right though. I found someone who is opposite of me and I want to learn about Harry but he won't let me. He doesn't tell anyone anything and anyone who knows won't even tell me. It's a huge secret.

I felt the need to say something but instead I walked up to him and got on my tippy toes. I gave him a long peck on the cheek surprising him. I guess he didn't expect that.

He looked down at me with a questioning look.

"I still love you Harry," I whispered. I felt him shiver. Wow I did not expect to have that power on him. Or he does that normally with other girls.

I walked over to the door and tried opening it but it was locked.

"Let me help you," His voice said unlocking the door. He was the first to get out. And on his way, he whispered the words that made my eyes widen and my heart twist.

"I love you too," He whispered and exited the closet or whatever the hell this is leaving me frozen.

Author's Note: Oh my gaud! Can you imagine Harry saying that to Meredith? God, I have a lot of imaginations! I was gushing over these two all day with my 7 year old cousin. She was like 'um who the hell are you talking about?'

Did you guys see Harry's new tattoo? God it is so H-O-T! It's the skull tattoo. He should stop getting tattoos not that I'm complaining but it's going to look weird when he gets old. Comment if you would still like Harry if he was old and wrinkly. Man, I can never imagine that!

Thanks for reading! I love you guys! Vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 359 150
As Grace bumped into some stranger, little did she know her whole world would turn upside down. But will her past let her live out her lovelife?
3.9K 93 22
Katie Sullivan goes to a normal high school where she crosses paths with a boy. Harry Styles. The schools heart throb. She doesn't want anything to d...
42.8K 787 25
An abusive, possessive boyfriend keeping Katie Rudd trapped until she meets Harry Styles on a vacation. Harry Styles fan fic
42.2K 564 28
Hali, never wanted by anyone except her best friend. When Harry Styles of One Direction walks in on her cutting herself like she has always done her...