The Mistake Or Miracle? *Comp...

By TWD789123

***Completed *** WARNING. EXTREMELY CRINGY. This was my first book so yeah. It's pretty bad. I pray for your... More

Chapter 1 - A Mistake
Chapter 2 - Officer Smart Ass
Chapter 3 - Wtf Merle
Chapter 4 - Jess
Chapter 5 - Clean up
Chapter 6 - The CDC
Chapter 7 - Holy Shit
Chapter 8 - Shane
Chapter 9 - TS-19
Chapter 10 - Dam it
Chapter 11 - She's hanging by a thread
Chapter 12 - She's Up
Chapter 13 - Time goes by Fast
Chapter 14 - Randall
Chapter 15 - Daryl I have to tell you something
Chapter 16 - A Run
Chapter 17 - The New Girl
Chapter 18 - Somehow
Chapter 19 - A New Place
Chapater 20 - The Prison
Chapter 21 - Birthday Gone Bad
Chapter 22 - Carl
Chapter 23 - Prisoners?
Chapter 24 - Rescue Misson
Chapter 25 - Lori
Chapter 26 - Healing Slowly
Chapter 27 - Not One Good Day
Chapter 28 - Seperated
Chapter 29 - Lost
Chapter 30 - Never A Dull Moment
Chapter 31 - Termiuns
Chapter 32 - Your Sick
Chapter 33 - Together Again
Chapter 34 - Where Did They Go?
Chapter 35 - I Already Made You A Promise
Chapter 36 - Lost
Chapter 37 - Who Is This?
Chapter 38 - Alexandria?
Chapter 39 - Jobs
Chapter 40 - The Party
Chapter 41 - You Did What?
Chapter 42 - Promise Me.
Chapter 43 - Relax
Chapter 44 - Your What?
Chapter 45 - Now?
Chapter 46 - Lets Talk
Chapter 47 - Leaving?
Chapter 48 - Date?
Chapter 49 - Its Time.
Authors Note
Chapter 50 - Who The Fuck Is This?
Chapter 51 - Are You Fucking Crazy?
Chapter 52 - You Know Who.
Chapter 53 - W's?
Chapter 54 - We Need You.
Chapter 55 - Lets Go
Chapter 56 - I Have Leverage
Chapter 57 - Dream
Chapter 58 - Im Back
Chapter 59 - An Evolution
Chapter 60 - Tonight
Chapter 61 - Take Over
Chapter 62 - You Ok?
Chapter 63 - Judith?
Chapter 64 - Photo Shoot
Chapter 65 - Dress Shopping
Chapter 66 - The Wedding
Chapter 67 - Honey Moon?
Chapter 68 - Neegan
Chapter 70 - Practice
Chapter 71 - I'll Be Ok
Chapter 72 - Dinner Party
Chapter 73 - Surprise...
Chapter 74 - Pray For Me.
Chapter 75 - The Beginning Of The End
-Guys-

Chapter 69 - Who Are You?

28 0 0
By TWD789123

"Well what a small world this has turned out to be." He grins looking at my group. "Ah, Daryl. Your here too. Where's Merle?" He asked looking around.

"Dead." I said. Carl and everyone else looked at me with huge eyes.

"Oh thats a shame." He said

"So you must be Rick?" He asked pointing his bat at Rick. He does his whole speech on how he's in charger and shit like that. I wasn't listening, I was too busy starring at Daryls shoulder. It looked bad as did he. Till something snapped me out of thought.

"Now, how this is gonna work. Since you killed a lot of my men, I gotta kill one of your men to make it even." He said. He takes his bat and starts to do some enny-miny-minie-no crap and pointed the bat at all of us. He stops at Carl,

"This is your son isn't it?" He ask Rick. He fake swings and I lose it.

"Stop!" I yelled jumping in front of him falling on him.

"Oh, someone has feelings now don't we?" He asked as I got off of Carl.

"You two together or something?" He asked. Neither of us replied. "Answer or I'll kill him." He said looking at me.

"Yes we are." I said shaking.

"Mhmm. You would go for ones who looked messed up." He replied and continued his now death nursery rhyme. He stops at Glenn.

"Your it. Anyone moves, or tries to stop it gets killed and the kids other eye gets cut out." He said about to swing. His bat lifts and right before he swings down a women runs out.

"Stop!" She yelled. Her voice was so familiar. She was standing in the dark so I couldn't see her.

"Neegan, don't kill him." She said. She steps into the light and looks around at us.

"Why the hell not Sarah!?" He asked seeming to care about this women's opinion.

"Because you have my son and daughter." She said. My eyes widen. Who was she talking about?  She scanned the crowd and stops at me.

"Jessica." She looks at me in shock. I didn't know this women. Or at least I thought I didn't. She had brown curly hair and was wearing warm clothing. I couldn't really see her facial features but her voice was kinda sweet.

"Daryl?" She asked looking at him. He lifts his head and stares at the women. She runs over to me and hugs me. I'm in total shock and I don't hug back not knowing her.

"Um, who are you?" I ask as she's crying into my shoulder. Normally I'd push her away but she was stopping Uncle Jason so I let her.

"You don't know me?" She asked pulling away.

"No." I shake my head in confusion. I stare at her facial features now closer and look deep into her eyes. They were ocean blue like mine and her hair looked like mine as well.

"I'm your mother." She said wiping a tear away. My eyes widen, my head feels dizzy, I feel like I'm going to pass out. I quickly wrap my arms around her and hug her tightly.

"I'm sorry, about your Uncle. I'll explain later." She said and got up over to Daryl.

"Daryl, what happened!?" She asked seeing his shoulder. They hug and she looks at our Uncle furious.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me about this!" She yelled at him.

"Sarah, I didn't know he was here." He said.

"Bullshit." She spit. "Put your guns down!" She yelled at the men around us. They don't move.

"Lower the guns." He said and they listen. Maggie was still doing bad so my mom got Jason to get her and Rosita a car to drive to the HillTop. They'd probably be back in a few days. Maggie and Glenn said goodbyes and they left. We are soon back in the RV with my apparent mother helping Daryl and everyone waiting for answers.

"Let me explain. I know this may be crazy but it's all true. So when they thought I died at the hospital I didn't. They tried contacting your father but they didn't have his information. Philip always gave them Jason's because he hated giving people his information. So they called him and he took me back with him. He wouldn't let me go back to you guys because he said he loved me. That I was supposed to marry him, and not your father. So he basically trapped me in his place never letting me see you. I tried so hard to get back to you but it was too late. By the time the apocalypse happened I never thought I'd find you. I'm so sorry, Jessica." She said crying slightly. Me and everyone looked so shocked. Daryl and I share glances and return to our mother.

"It's ok mom. You didn't know me and Daryl were ok. It's not your fault." I said hugging her.

"Wait, where's Merle?" She asked

"Dead." I replied. She sighed but quickly changed the topic.

"How's your shoulder hon?" She asked Daryl.

"Fine." He grunts. I was surprised he wasn't as happy to see her like I was. I mean I never technically met my mom and now she's here.

What a dam night this has been.

"So are you staying with Neegan?" I asked not wanting to call him my uncle.

"Hell no! I'd love to come back with you guys if your ok with that?" She asked looking at Rick.

"You saved Glenns life. Saved all of ours, of course you can come back. I mean you are Daryl and Jesicas mother. We need some explaining on Daryls life." Rick smiles.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" Carl asked standing up. We were all sitting in the RV and he practically drags me outside.

"Are you ok?" He asked

"Me!? What about you? You almost died." I said

"YOU MOM JUST CAME BACK AND YOUR COOL AS A CUCUMBER!" He whisper yells.

"I'm actually freaking out on the inside but I'm trying to stay calm. After all I don't want anything to happen to the baby." I whisper the last part.

"Ok ok ok ok, I'm sorry. Just having all this shoved into your brain at once is kinda stressful." He said

"Your telling me." I said.

"You know we gotta tell her about Ethan." He said before we walk back in the RV.

"Not yet." I said as I opened the door.

"Let me talk to Neegan about me leaving. He's a tough son of a bitch to get through but I'll convince him." She said leaving kissing my head before.

"Now I know where you get your mouth!" Glenn speaks up.

"You almost died and your worried about my language!" I ask and we all laugh.

"Yes!" He replies and we all laugh. She comes back 10 minutes later and soon the cars around us disperse leaving.

"Let's go." She said. Abraham starts the car and Rick gets in the passengers seat again. Mom tells me all about what she did during the beginning of the apocalypse and shit like that.

"Hey mom, I have to show you something when we get back." I spoke up.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Something. Well, someone." I said. I look at Daryl and he nods knowing I meant Ethan.

"Ok, anything else you should tell me?" She asked. Not in a mean way, but in a let's catch up way.

"Um yeah." I said

"Well?" She asked

"Carl and I are married." I said and she gasped looking at me then Carl then back at me.

"Let me see the ring!" She smiled and I show her my finger with the ring. "Awh, it's beautiful." She said and I sigh in relief.

*back at Alexandria*

"So me and him have our own house." I said walking back with Carl and my mom to our house.

"Oh ok!" She replied as we all inside after dropping off our weapons. We get inside and she started at the house.

"Oh my lord Jessica it's beautiful!" She said walking around. After she finished looking around we all sit on the couch.

"You can stay in the guest bedroom." Carl saids handing her a glass of water.

"Why thank you. Now who do I get to meet?" She asked taking a sip of water.

"Carl, why don't you go get them." I ask. He nods getting up kissing my forehead.

"So who is this person?" She asked as he left.

"You'll see." I said. We wait in silence for Carl to get back with Ethan. The door soon opens and Carl steps inside with Ethan. He's sleeping I could tell and I jump up taking my baby.

"Awh who's this?" She asked as Carl out the diaper bag on the ground.

"He's um, my-our son." I stutter holding him. Her eyes go wide as she sees me hold him.

"Can I hold him?" She asked. I nod and hand her the baby. He wasn't really a baby but he was too me. He slowly wakes up and wiggles around in my moms arms.

"That's his room." I said pointing to the closed door.

"Can I take him to it?" She asked.

"Sure." I replied and she stands up taking him to his room. Carl comes over sitting where my mom used to and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"How you feeling?" He asked.

"Fine, I guess? It's just a lot to have your mom show up and save your ass from your own uncle." I sigh as he pulls me in for a hug.

"You trust her?" He asked

"I mean she's my mom, I would hope I can." I say quietly. He kisses my cheek just as my mom came out.

"Awh y'all are so cute!" She whispers.

"Thanks, want to go to bed?" I asked standing up.

"Yeah, goodnight hon." She smiles hugging me before walking into the guest room close to Ethan's. Me and Carl head up to our and change. After we get into bed my thoughts are just racing.

"Hey." Carl said snapping me out if it. "Thinking?" He asked.

"Yeah, just thinking." I reply. He pulls me close wrapping his arms around me as I rest my head on his chest.

"Get some sleep. Don't wanna stress you and the baby out." He said kissing my head.

"I know, good night. And thank you for being their for me." I said

"Well I mean, what else are husbands for?" He asked making me smile.

"This." I said lifting my head up kissing him on the lips. After our kiss I lay back down.

"Good night Jess." He breath out heavy till we both fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3K 51
"You drew stars,around my scars But now I'm bleeding" You'd think at the end of the world falling in love would be impossible. But for a grumpy redne...
10.5K 263 28
Alex wasn't expecting to see anyone out in the woods while looking for her next shelter. The two men seemed like obnoxious, loudmouth rednecks. The...
1.2K 55 9
"Seems to me like things are finally starting to fall together. At least for guys like us, living like this, surviving. We've been doing this from th...
24.7K 1K 52
~ The Walking Dead ~ Having certain skills gave you an advantage in the world. Phoebe Grimes knew this from a young age and worked up to fit her fami...