° + * Soramafu Oneshots * + °...

By lovejjong

As the title said, it's all soramafu oneshots. Some of them, however will be melost and/or Kashitsuki /.\ I... More

Intro
1. His birthday (Part 1)
His present (Part 2)
2. The butterflies
3. Jealous?
4. Torn
5. Hello
6. Yuki is back??!
Yuki is back??(Part 2)
7. Sadist
8. Love Confession?
9. Soulmates
This Love
A/N
11. Kuro Crest Story
12. Into The Rain
13. A misunderstanding
14. Nya~
15. My Guardian Angel
16. Life
17. After the Concert~
After the Concert (Part 2)
18. Seven Days
Another Author Note
19. Are You Mine?
20. Love Hurts.
21. The Spirit and The Boy
Announcement
22. No Matter What
I Want You
24. Why?
28. Mafusora
25. I Am Yours
26. Guitar Love?!
27. How Did This Happen?! (MafuSora)
28. Your Smile
29. I can't love you
30. Sweets
31. Neko Love
32. Model's Jealousy (MafuSora)
33. Model's Jealousy (Part2)
34. My Tainted Love for You
35. Death Won't Do Us Part
36. The Words Left Unspoken
37.It's Getting Hot in Here
38. The Love We Share
39. A Fallen Angel. (1)
A/N
40. You Are Not Here Anymore
41. How Much You Meant To Me
42. No Wait-
43. How We Fit Together
44. Stalker
Colours (Intro) -1-
Colours - Chapter 1
46. Cry Baby
47. Different Worlds(1)
Different Worlds(2)
Different Worlds (3)

45. Love No One But Me

1.4K 37 1
By lovejjong

I sat in class, pouting. Obviously everyone could see that I'm boiling underneath, eyes trained on my lover flirting with a bunch of girls. I have to physically refrain myself from growling at them.
"Hey, Mafu-kun!" Amachan called me, but made a face when he sees my expression. "What in the world face are you making?" I stared at him blankly before scowling and looking away, pissed off.
         He is really..... I'm so gonna give him what he deserved after school. I mumbled something about not being in the mood and continued glaring at him. At that precise moment, a girl took the chance and kissed him.

And I snapped.

       I stood up and marched over to that group, taking hold of Soraru. "Soraru-san is mine! Don't you dare flirt around with him!" I growled out, angry. "Hey, Mafu-" Soraru tried to say, but I just pulled him out of the classroom.

*°*

         "What was that about, Mafu?" Soraru asked, once I shut the door behind the both of us. "She doesn't mean it-" I cut off his words with a kiss pressed to his lips, and savored the moan that escaped his lips. He flushed red and I smiled, burying my head into a crook of his neck. "What are you doing, exactly?" Soraru patted out slowly, his eyes wide and filled with lust.
           I pouted. "Why can't I kiss you?" "You can, but not pressing your hard-on against mine after that..!" I pulled away and smiled. "So that's what you are all weird about, huh?" I grinned, and proceeded to strip him.
         "Now for your punishment." "Eh, what-" I stretched his ass a little, pressing a kiss to his neck and enjoying the sounds that I pulled out of him. "You are so cute, Soraru-san~" "Stop it..," he moaned out, a hand against my chest.
          Once I'm pretty sure he was about to cum, I tied his cock up in a small knot and leaned back, admiring the work. Soraru was laying on the bed, moaning and panting, his naked body displayed like how I love it. His eyes are half-lidded with lust, and somehow made it even more sexy and seducing to me.

        "Mafu..ngh..", the raven-haired tugged at the knot, his face flushing red. "Wh-what's..ugh...this?" "Your punishment!" I chirped happily. "Now open wide!" He obliged and I pushed my cock into his mouth, watching as he tried to suck it properly, but ended up scowling and biting my erection. "Hey!" I growled out. He smirked at me around my cock, and swirled his tongue around it, making pleasure explode in my head.
        I tugged at his hair when I came, watching as he bobbed his head, trying to swallow everything. Some of it still dripped down from his lips, and I smiled.
         I leaned down and kissed him passionately, before inserting myself in him. He moaned out my name, and right before I released, I untied the knot and he came as well.

=-=

          "So, how was it?" I asked, leaning back. "Hurts, as usual," he mumbled, face buried into the pillow. "But I love you though!" He looked up and smiled at me. "I know."

A/N : I hope this is good ww. Angst will be still written here but it will decrease a bit since most angst are gonna be posted in the angsty book haha, cya till then!

---nomuraaru

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 535 27
You can request any ship! (boy x boy / girl x girl / boy x girl). I also accept smut requests. Chapters marked with a ⚠️ have smut ...
6.8K 198 7
『 all the uta no prince sama boys x reader 』 A series of oneshots for our most beloved idols of the anime world! <3 Disclaimer: I do not own Uta...
415K 6.6K 127
it's all in the title... please give it a read and feedback ! request are PERMANENTLY CLOSED Has a bit of smut and lemon at times, so that's why it h...
181K 3.9K 70
Ah so your one of those weird people who actually read the description.But I'll give ya what you want. As the title says this is an oumami one shot f...