Yuki is back??(Part 2)

***Mafumafu POV***

        After school, Kashitarou pulled me and Amatsuki away, telling us he have something to show us. "But how about Sora-chan?" I asked. He glanced at me and turned away, mumbling something about, "He is going to be fine.."
      Honestly, I don't think so.

     But I let him pull me, even though my eyes kept searching for that familiar raven-haired guy. "Kashitarou, where are we going?" "Somewhere far." "E-eh?"

     He brought us to Kyoto.

    I looked around as Amatsuki scolded Kashitarou for bringing us here. Suddenly, I'm filled with dread as I realized what might be going on. "Soraru asked you to bring us here, right?" I asked slowly and Kashitarou blinked at me. "Did he....went to find Yuki?"
      Kashitarou looked away. At that moment I know what he did. "Bring me back!!" I shouted. Kashitarou sighed and replied,"You shouldn't. This is all for you." I shook my head. "Sora-chan, he might be in danger!" Amatsuki gasped softly and turned to Kashitarou as well.

  "I want to go home."

Back with Soraru..

°°°Soraru POV°°°

      I walked towards the cafe and called for her. She stood up, a smirk already etched in her face, and holding a purse. "Soraru-kun!" She leaned in to give me a kiss on the cheek, but I dodged it swiftly and glared at her.
     "I forgot how you are," she narrowed her eyes and bit her lip. I crossed my arms and slid into the seat opposite her. "So?" "I came to invite you to my wedding," she said, her tone flat and bored. "I'm sorry. I can't go." She clenched the sides of her chair. "And yet you always have time for him."
       "Sorry." I stood up to leave but she grasped my hand. "Be grateful I left you to live," she hissed and I realized that she was holding a small penknife with her left hand. Holding it tight, she drives it into my shoulder and I gasped.
       I stared at her through bleary eyes, shocked. Yuki stood over me, panting harshly and turned away. She was going away, I realized, to let me bleed away. I turned around to ask for help, but I can't see, there isn't anyone. She must have bribed everyone in the cafe.

    I gasped, and pain filled my body. I'm sorry Mafu...turned out I can't be with you forever....

     I closed my eyes, too tired to open it back.

Mafumafu, I'm sorry.

                         *    °    *

      My eyes fluttered open for a minute and I saw that I'm in a white room. Is that Mafu? He cried so much, and his eyes are red. I want to lift my hand, and brush away his tears. But...my hands, I can't lift it. I want to hug him, but I can't.
      Mafu....don't cry...

     I want to cry, and touch his face. But I can't. I can't...I'm too tired.....my eyes closed on its own.

---Normal POV---

     "Mafumafu-kun, when are you going to leave?" Hashiyan asked the albino. They were standing in front of a grave, and Mafu was kneeling. Tears are slipping down his cheeks, but still he smiled. "Hashiyan-kun, you guys can go first. I'll go after a while. Amatsuki pat his head and dragged the other two away.
      "Soraru-san, I wrote you another letter. I burnt one, but here's another." He placed a white envelope on the ground. "I hope you read it. I am quite well, the others too. As for Yuki, she got arrested. Blood loss. You died from blood loss, Soraru, she stabbed you in the shoulder. You lost a lot of blood."
       Mafu took a deep breath before continuing. "I love you, Soraru. I love you the moment I saw you. I live...because I know you want me to. I love you so much." A tear slid down his cheek. "Soraru...why must you leave me so early?"
      There is a silence before he laughed a little. "I'm sorry, I'm too depressed, right?" He placed a hand against the white tombstone and smiled. "I love you. Promise to meet me after this?" He smiled and wiped away the tears.
       Closing his eyes, he swore, he heard his lover's voice, promising to meet him, and that he loves him too.

I love you.

A/N : Right, this is a scrappy ending, so I'm sorry....though I hope you guys had enjoyed this story!! So, I'll be working on the next chapter now!!!!