Different Worlds (3)

Mafu stood there, in the rain, completely and utterly shattered. Everything he feels right now is way too much. And hurts way too much. He stared, spaced out, trying to ignore the gaping hole where he think his heart used to be.

The next day, Amatsuki came, and took the albino by the shoulders. "Ah!" He yelped. "Soraru-san is whipped! He is in the town square now!!" The brunette sounded distressed, and pained, so Mafu quickly ran to the said place.

The male was on his knees, the guard sent by the authorities standing over him, holding a thin, and long whip. When he lashed down on Soraru, and the male so visibly flinched at it...Mafu couldn't help himself- he jumped in front of the whip. It hit his cheek, spreading a numb feeling throughout his body.
And God, it hurts like hell.

The guy stepped back and growled. "Who the hell are you?" Mafu clutched his bleeding cheek, tears pricking his eyes as he found the courage to glare up at him.
"I wish to buy this slave." The guy smirk. "That will cost a lot of money. You sure you wanna waste your money, boy?" The albino was sure it is can be covered by his savings, so he stood up.
"I'm not asking for your opinion."

**** 2 years later ****

The albino was home from working at the flower shop, and he opened the door to their shared apartment rather cheerfully. He chirped, "I'm home!" I'm comes the muffled reply, "Welcome home." The voice itself made him smile, and when the owner of the voice came out, Mafu ran over and hugged him.
"How is your day, Soraru-san?" He asked, grinning when the said male press their lips together. "Great. My master lets me to go travel with a boat today. Soon, we can go out together." "Yay~!" Mafu laughed. "I never went out into the seas before!" Soraru just chuckled before pressing their foreheads together.

"Thank you for saving me, Mafu."

A/N : Very very short, I'm so sorryy. And for the timeskip too....gosh, I'm so sorry /·\ So yea, this is the end of this whole book, I've been working on this for a long time so I kinda feel nostalgic and sad when I end it, but soon, I'll post another soramafu oneshots. Then, I hope you guys can read it then. Thank you.

----nomuraaru