34. My Tainted Love for You

Soraru sat on his usual seat by the window, but he isn't staring out the window. Instead, he is staring at an albino, with pretty red eyes, laughing with two other males. "What's up?" He jolted a bit when he heard a voice behind him, but immediately composed himself and turned to face the person. It was Kashitaro
         "Who is that?" He gestured to the albino, and Kashitaro laughed a little. "That's Mafumafu. Cute, isn't he?" Soraru glanced back to the albino. Mafumafu, huh? "Have you went to see the doctor yet, Soraru?" He nodded absently, but both of them know that he was lying. "You ditched the appointment, right?" He sighed as he sat down opposite the raven-haired male, who is currently wearing a impassive face.
           "...so what if I did?" The male questioned blankly. The other male sighed, massaging his forehead. "You need to." Soraru knows he has a problem, so terribly bad that his friends had urged him to see a psychiatrist.
          "So....interested in Mafu-kun?" The only answer to that question was a long noncommittal hum. Kashitaro stood up with a pointed stare at the raven-haired male.

      "Please don't hurt him. Refrain yourself."

                      *    =     *

         Mafu tugged at Hashiyan's sleeve, making the other male look at him. "What's wrong, Mafu-chan?" "Who is that?" He pointed at a certain raven-haired male, talking to Kashitaro. Hashiyan frowned and replied with a weird tone. "His name is Soraru. Don't go near him so much. Kashi-chan, um, he told me that he is kinda.....um...." "-yandere. He has a yandere side. And also kinda has depression." Kashitaro interrupted with a look directed at Hashiyan, who paled a little.
        "But he looked nice!" Mafu protested, and Kashitaro just sighed. "You don't know, Mafu. You can't judge someone by their looks." Mafu just pouted.

          Nevertheless, Soraru was the one that approached him, a soft smile on his lips. Mafu was typing away on his laptop, completely immersed in his work, that he didn't see the raven-haired male sneak up on him.
        "..hey," he jumped slightly, flushing. "H-hey," he stuttered with a shy smile. He is so cute... Soraru sighed inwardly, but kept the smile on anyway. "You are Mafumafu, yes?" "Mhm!" His red eyes followed Soraru's every movement. When he took a seat next to Mafu, the albino suck in his breath slightly, flinching.
          "I'm Soraru," he said to Mafu, who nodded quickly. "I know, I mean, I asked- I mean, Kashitaro-kun told me...", he stammered, blushing with embarrassment. "So, care if we become friends?" Mafu looked away, avoiding Soraru's eyes, but nodded anyway.

          Two months later, Soraru walked to school to see Mafu blushing, and another guy pushing his hair away from his eyes. He puffed up his cheeks, annoyed, and bit his lip. I want him. I don't want him to get touched by someone else, I want to lock him up- "What's wrong? He turned to see Kashitaro and grunted in reply, returning his attention to the pair in front. "That's Luz." He jolted before glaring at the said male. "I don't like him." "...You don't like anyone that got close to Mafu-kun." Soraru gritted his teeth and turned away angrily.
          "Mafu, I like you." Two wide eyes stared at Soraru in shock. "Do you like me too?" Mafu smiled shyly. "Of course!!" He blushed and the raven-haired male smiled, kissing him on the cheek happily.

        "Why are you with Luz?" "We are just hanging out!" "You aren't, he kissed you on the cheek!" "Why are you so paranoid?!!" Tears pricked the corner of Mafu's eyes and Soraru gasped, coming to hug the albino, whispering soothing words like, 'I don't mean it', 'I love you' and 'Don't cry, Mafu'.

          "Soraru-san, let's break up." Soraru stared at Mafu, not understanding the words coming out of the albino's lips. "...what?" "I can't deal with your-" he gestured to him, "-possessive nature." "But I need you, Mafu." Soraru mumbled, his eyes watering, coming forward to hug the albino.....but Mafu stepped away.
        "I'm sorry!" Mafu turned away and took his bag, running down the stairs, wiping his eyes. Leaving Soraru there alone, hand outstretched towards the running male.

If I can't have you...
There is no use living.

I want to kill you.
But..
I can't bring myself to do it.

There is no use living if there is no one here to love me, right?

Right, Mafu?

Heh.

Will you even care?

No one will care if I....
If I....

Die.

        Soraru sat on top of Mafu's favourite chair, holding a small penknife. With a soft grunt, he sliced his wrist, where it hit a vein. Blood seeps out and Soraru let out a small sob. He let his hand drop at his side and let a tear fall from his eye.

I love you, Mafu.

A/N : Okay! I'm already at my holiday 'vacation' and so, maybe this will be updated today, or maybe a few days after. Anyway, is the story way too fast? If you don't get it, I'll give the short description:-

a) Soraru has depression and a bit of a possessive streak.
b) Soraru and Mafu fell in love
c) Soraru gets possessive every time Mafu talks to a guy, and it is starting to annoy Mafu.
d) They broke up.
e) Soraru cut himself...and died.

I'm sorry if I just make it more confusing.....SORRYYYY But those who get it, um, enjoy! '-'
If I have never said this before, um, I'll say it.
If any of you guys want to request a story, be it melost, or kashitsuki, or soramafu, feel free to request since the request box is always open and I'll try my very best to write what you guys want!!

Cheers, Aru. xD