I've Got Another Confession T...

By SpaceyPrissy89

Brittany got a part in a movie but what she really wants to do is be in a band. While out with her new friend... More

1. Coffee Bean
2. Oh Make Me Over!
3. Meeting The Guys
4. Goodbye Earl...I Mean Isaiah
5. There Goes My Hero...
6. A Social Blast, Chaotic Master
7. I'm Looking To The Sky.....
8. Big Me To Talk About It...
9. Something That I Felt Today.......
10. Pin Me Down....Show Me How...
11. Came Without A Warning
12. Give Me Some Rope I'm Coming Loose
13. Being Happy Is All That Matters
14. You're Gonna Be Stars!
15. Jump Forward
16. I Found My Family
17. ...But It's You I Fell Into
18. There You Go Making Me Fall In Love Again
19. I'm Here And I'm On The Mend
20. Didn't Lay Down And Die
21. No Way Back From Here
22. Another Day Has Come And Gone
23. Oh Cinderella, They Aren't Sluts Like You
24. Out On The Road
25. With A Little Help From My Friends
26. Dancing With The Spirits In The Square
27. One Big Happy Family
29. Moving On Up
30. It's My Party And I'll Cry If I Want To
31. One's On The Way
32. It's A..............
33. It's In His Kiss
34. Home Sweet Home
35. Yankee Doodle Sweetheart
36. Letter From The Past
37. Scotty Doesn't Know
38. Come On Baby Drive Me Wild
39. Say Cheese!
40. License To Drive
41. I Got You Babe
42. And The Beat Goes On
43. Can't Keep My Hands Off You
44. I Should Have Known
45. Can't You Hear My Motored Heart
46. You're The One That Started It
47. Welcome To Peace Punk
48. I Forgot To Mention...
49. Say Yes To The Dress
50. Birthday Girl
51. Dressed To Kill
52. Let There Be Cake
53. First Birthday
54. I Do!!!!!!!
55. Introducing Mr. And Mrs. Dave Grohl
56. Unwrapping
57. Back To Normal
58. We're Having Another Baby
59. Cold Day In The Sun
60. On The Mend
61. Catching Up
62. I Think I'm Crazy
63. I'm Coming Clean
64. Alone + Easy Target
65. Home Sweet.......Trouble
66. Crisis Adverted
67. Sassy Bean
68. Baby Eric
69. Second And Actual Birthday
70. Face Off
71. Meeting Baby Ollie
72. Mission Completed
73. Here Goes Nothing
74. Drunken Kisses
75. When You Come Back To Me Again
76. At The Park, In The Back Of My Car
77. Beach Wedding
78. Chevy Reception
79. Fluffy Tour Fluff
80. This Is How Dirty Girls Get Clean
81. Thanks For The Line
82. Don't Call Me Babe
83. Fist City
84. Tour After Tour
85. The Tonight Show
86. Break A Leg!
87. Abby's Shower!
88. Joy To The World
89. Spooky Valentine
90. Grunge Grandchild
91. The Last Of The Baby Grohls
92.Making Up My Mind
93. Tell Me We're Cute!
94. That's A Wrap!
95. That's It, That's All!
96. 5 Years And Going Strong
97. Squish The Bug Once And For All
98. Singing In The Rain
99. Need Some Love
100. I've Had A Life That's Good

28. Pretty Eyed, Pirate Smile, You'll Marry A Music Man

252 12 6
By SpaceyPrissy89

1 Month Later

The last show was tonight. I couldn't wait to sleep in my own bed tonight.

"Hey can you not hit that note right?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"Hey just cause you're pregnant doesn't mean you can be a bitch," Gavin said.

"Actually it does when youc an't even hit the right fuckingnote at the right time in the fucking song," I screamed before storming off the stage.

"Way to be an asshole Gavin," I heard Garrett say.

I walked into the Foos dressing room and sat down on the couch by the door.

"This is our dressing room where we drink jager and listen to Michael Jackson before the show. Still the same thing after all these years," Dave said as he walked into the room with an interviewer and a camera. Dave saw me and added, "My beautiful girlfriend Brittany hangs out with us and keeps us from getting plastered before we go on stage."

"Hey Brittany," The interviewer said as the camera turned to me.

"Hello," I said shyly.

"Uh can we have a moment please? My girl looks upset and I want to see if I can help," Dave asked the interviewer.

"Ya sure. We can go get the rest of the band for awhile. Nice meeting you Miss Lane," the interviewer said as he and the camera guy left.

"What's wrong?" Dave asked with a look on his face.

"Stop giving me that look. I didn't do anything wrong. Gavin can't play one certain stupid note when he's suppose to though. I tell him he's screwing up and I get called a bitch," I said in an angry tone.

"Ok let me get this straight. He screwed up, you called him on it and he called you a bitch?" Dave asked with a smile on his face.

"It's not funny. Fuck I can't wait to be done with this fucking day," I exclaimed.

Dave kneeled down infront of me. "I know it's not funny. You're just cute when you're mad."

"Shut up," I said.

"You gonna make me?" He asked, smiling again.

"Damn it. Why can't you ever let me pout and be mad or upset?" I asked witha small chuckle.

"Because you deserve to be nothing but happy. So I do everything in my power to make that smile come every chance I get. It's my job," he replied.

"What did I do to deserve a sweet man like you?" I asked as I caressed his cheek.

"Everything but I have no idea what I did to deserve someone as kind hearted, smart, sweet, funny, generous, beautiful and amazing as you," he said before grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"Good question, I'll get back to you on that one," I said with a laugh.

"Oh you little," he said as he started tickling me. This went on for a minute before I pushed him off.

"Dave we need you out here and Brittany Gavin wants to speak to you on stage," the tour manager said.

"Back to work we go. Bye babe. Bye little guy," Dave said as he helped me up. He rubbed my belly and kissed both the bump and me. I watched him walk out the door as the baby kicked.

"Your daddy is a sweetheart.You're a lucky little man," I said to my belly as I walked back to the stage. One more month before this little guy made his big debut. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted Frances quickly.

"Hey girl. Please tell me we have ice cream. I so need it after this tour."

"Yep! Cookie dough like always. I finished the room at Dave's place for the baby. I think you're gonna love it." she sent back.

"Can't wait to see it. Thanksfor the ice cream. I will be homeas soon as I'm off that damn stage and away from Gavin." I sent as I got to the stage. Gavin was standing to the side waiting for me. I stopped in front of him and just stared at him.

"Hey Britt. Look I'm sorry I flipped. We're all tired and we shouldn't be turning on each other. We're a family and I'm sorry I called you a bitch," Gavin said.

"I'm sorry I got annoyed. It was just the same note over and over again," I replied.

"Hey I was annoyed myself. Friends?" he asked.

"Friends," I said and put an arm around him as we walked onstage.

"Let's do it one more time before we gotta get off for Josh whose watching us like a hawk," Kyle said.

"Hey ginger Elvis," I said into my mic after I took it out of the stand.

"Hey gorgeous," Josh yelled back in response.

"4...3...2...1," I shouted and the guys started the song.

Later That Night

I walked off the stage and headed towards Taylor who had been watching. Dave was stuck doing an interview.

"TayTay can you tell Dave I went home to my bed to eat ice cream with Frances please," I asked.

"I sure can. You deserve it. There's a car waiting outside for you with your luggage in it already anyways. Tour manager got us each one," Taylor responded.

"Thanks TayTay. Tell Dave he can come by if he wants to. There won't be ice cream though. Unless he brings more," I said as I went off into la la land.

"I'll tell him to get you more ice cream. Now go home and rest best friend," he said to me. He bent down and talked to my belly. "Good bye god son. See you in a month or so."

"Bye TayTay. See you probably tomorrow," I said as he stood back up.

"Bye Bit Bit. Moving day tomorrow. Of course you'll see me. I need you to boss these slackers around for me," he said as he hugged me.

"It's a deal. I get paid in ice cream these days by the way," I responded as we pulled apart.

"Got it. Have a good night," Taylor said as I started wlaking to my dressing room to grab my purse and Hunter and Maria.

I walked in and didn't see Hunter or Maria anywhere. I grabbed my purse off the table and started to leave when I heard a noise come from the bathroom. I walked to the door and opened it. I closed almost as fast as I opened it.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled as I walked out of my dressing room.

3 1/2 Hours Later

I woke up to something cold touching my arm. I opened my eyes and looked at what it was.

"Ice cream," I said and sat up in bed.

"Taylor told me I missed out so if I wanted some I had to bring you more," Dave said as I took the ice cream from him.

"Spoon?" I asked as I looked at him innocently.

"Only if you can share with me," he responded.

"Deal. So how'd the show go?" I asked as he handed me one of the two spoons in his hand.

"Amazing as always. Missed seeing you side stage though," he replied as he dug his spoon into the ice cream and ate it.

"Well once this little bean is out, I will be side stage to every single show until you no longer want me," I said as I ate some ice cream.

"I'm never going to not want you. You are my end game wether you like it or not," he replied. He put his spoon down on the ngiht stand on hsi side and got off the bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he grabbed my guitar case and took out my guitar and sat down on the edge of my bed.

"I'm gonna sing you a song that I think you'll like," he responded.

He started playing the song. I knew it but couldn't put my finger on it. I knew it once Dave started singing.

"Blue jean baby, L.A. lady, seamstress for the band........."

Dave sang most of the song through then he kept playing but talked instead of singing.

"Brittany Lane, you have made me the happiest I've been in a long time and I never want to lose you. So during this next verse please pay attention and if you get it and answer would be great," he said before he started singing again.

"Blue jean baby, L.A. lady, seamstress for the band. Pretty eyed, pirate smile, will you marry this music man?..............."

He continued on singing as my eyes teared up. Once he was finished the song, he stood up, put the guitar back in it's case, turned around and kneeled down beside my side of the bed. He had pulled out a little black velvet box as he kneeled down and opened it. I put my right hand to my mouth as he took my left.

"So will you marry this music man and make me the happiest man for the rest of my life?" He asked me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 610 47
Brittany and Krist have been neighbours since he moved to Aberdeen. She's also friend's with Krist bandmate Kurt. After Brittany's parents passed awa...
12.8K 299 32
Britt heads to LA with her friends Kurt and Krist and their bandmate Dave. Dave and Britt start something up but will they last when they have to dea...
77.9K 925 47
The epic story of Dave Grohl and Kate, the woman he meets and falls in love with.
75.7K 1.8K 33
~MINI SEQUEL IS OUT~ for more information about the sequel, scroll to the next part of the last chapter. Thank you! A girl (reader) who doesn't even...