TOY | im jaebum (discontinued)

By Got7babes

"I'll be your toy." "Thought so, baby." More

A/N
p r o l o g u e
1일
2둘
3셋
4사
5오
6육
7칠
8팔
9구
10십
11십일
13십삼
14십사
Important

12십이

211 13 0
By Got7babes

*please read the a/n at the end. Kinda explains what I think of this book and everything right now.*

*excuse grammar mistakes, I am editing everything*

HANA

"Hana!" Jackson yelled for me, I was currently with Su-Min. She smiled and waved at her now black haired boyfriend.

"Hey bitch." I looked at him confused, he was taken aback by my cuss word. But waved it off.

"I talked to Mark like you wanted me too." He smiled sitting down next to Su-Min. I smiled, I still felt uncomfortable about his lockscreen of Reyna. She's been gone for a year, but she's still his lockscreen. I felt brain dead by thinking of all this.

It was awkward giving Mark back his phone, I didn't want him to know I saw his lockscreen so I returned it and played it off cooly. Well hopefully.

"Jackson!" Su-Min's voice cut me off my thoughts and I looked up at them, noticing Jackson was grabbing my lunch. I shrugged and let him have it, lately I haven't been hungry.

"Hey, Hana." I gulped and recognized Mark's voice from behind me, he sat down and smiled at us. It was quiet.

"Markipoo! Oh I missed you." Jackson chuckled and hugged the blonde boy across the table, almost spilling a drink. Luckily, Su-Min grabbed it before it fell.

"Jackson, I missed you too buddy. But we legit just talked five minutes ago." Mark patted his friend on the back, Jackson let go of him and sat down. Now holding Su-Min close to him.

I looked across the cafeteria and noticed Jaebum, he wasn't looking at us. But he was sat on top of the table, so it wasn't hard to find him. I sighed. I stared at him, an uneasy feeling clogged in my throat. I missed him..

"Hana?" Mark looked at me, I sat up and smiled playing with my skirt.

"You okay?" Mark placed his hand on my back, rubbing it. I nodded and stood up.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I'll be right back. Stay here alrighty?" I said in a cheery tone, Mark nodded and continued to have a conversation with Jackson.

I walked towards to the girls bathroom and was about to head in when I felt someone grab my wrist and drag me out the cafeteria. I already knew who it was, I can't forget how his hands felt.

"Jaebum, what do you want?" I said a bit too quiet, he froze and turned around.

"I-Uhh. I don't know. I saw you and I just moved without knowing. I'm sorry." He rubbed the back of his neck, I almost smiled hearing him say that.

We stood in the empty hall, nothing to say.

"Leave Mark."

I looked at Jaebum with wide eyes, he had his head down. Hiding himself.

"Wh-what?" I choked out, looking at him confused. My hearts pace was quickening.

"Leave him, please. You're not who you think he is." Jaebum touched his fist and I noticed how bad it looked. I felt my heart sink.

"Your hand." I grabbed gently, looking at it. Then I remember what Mark told me, how Jaebum had punched him.

"I know you didn't punch him for being mad. You're too kind. Unless someone really provoked you." I smiled, Jaebum bit his lip.

"You really knew a lot about me without even talking to me, huh?" He smirked, I shrugged. I missed his cocky attitude.

"What can I say. I...had the biggest crush on you." I spoke, the word 'had' came out more as a question. Jaebum nodded and sighed.

"Are you gonna leave him?"

"No, but..." I looked down at my feet, "I have something to find out about him. And I need your help." I looked at Jaebum, my confidence rising. He looked at me with curiosity.

"Last night...I found Mark's phone. And his lockscreen was still Reyna. And it looked pretty recent." I shifted uncomfortable from this discussion. Jaebum flinched hearing the name of the girl who broke his heart.

"I need you to help find out more about this." I brushed my thumb against his bruised hand, I was a bit sad. His hand was really hurt.

"O-okay." He stuttered, a small smile creeping on his lips. I smiled back.

"Now we're going to the nurse to fix your hand up." I gently grabbed it and leaded him to the nurses office.

Everything went in slow motion when I was with Jaebum, but everything felt fast with Mark. I didn't know which I liked. I hope this isn't bad of me to be so intertwined with my feelings with two boys. I don't want to be considered a girl whose out with a lot of boys.

I sighed, the feeling of holding Jaebum's hand was indescribably confusing. My heart beat was off and fast but I felt uneasy.

When we made it into the nurses office, the nurse immediately took Jaebum and fixed up his hand.

"How did this happen?" She questioned him. He looked at me.

"Something stupid that I shouldn't have done." He frowned a bit, I felt my stomach tingle.

"Well don't be doing crazy things. It's pretty bad." The nurse informed, Jaebum nodded and bowed.

"Kahmsamnida." He said before grabbing me and leaving the office.

"Jaebum be careful your hand." I exclaimed.

"It's fine, it's not like it's broken." He smiled at me, my face felt warm. I looked away.

"So how exactly do we find out about this Mark and Reyna thing?" Jaebum stopped walking before we both entered the cafeteria.

"I don't know. Do you know what school she goes too? They wore the same school outfit." I asked, Jaebum shook his head.

"No, but I do know some of her friends who might." Jaebum rubbed his bandaged hand gently, I nodded and smiled.

"Ask them? They probably have a crush on you anyways...the entire school does." I felt my heart sink a little, remembering the little rumor which is the reason why we became so distant.

"Hana." I felt Jaebum's other hand caress my cheek, I froze and I'm pretty sure I was as red as a tomato now.

"Have some trust in me okay? Be careful around him." He gave me a sad smile, I nodded and smiled back.

"Going to the restroom?" Jackson appeared out of no where, a big smile on his face. I choked and hopped away from Jaebum. Jaebum looked at his friend with a scowl.

"Hana. I didn't think you still liked him." Jackson whispered to me, nudging me. I shook my head, this was all a misunderstanding.

"It's okay. I see you. I see you, girl." He winked before running away probably from how annoyed Jaebum looked.

"So how are you?" Jaebum awkwardly asked, I gave him a thumbs up. Before slightly turning it sideways.

"I'm okay, not great...but okay." I puffed out my cheeks and looked at the floor. I wish things weren't awkward.

"Cute."

I blushed, pretending not to hear that.

"Should we go find Reyna's friends?" Jaebum rubbed the back of his neck. I nodded and felt him grab my hand, placing something in it. I was confused but immediately knew what it was.

"Sorry for throwing it away. I was angry. If I wasn't I would've end up keeping it." I muttered, looking at the silver ring that was a gift for me.

"Just keep it, let's just say...it's a sign that you still trust me." He smiled, I nodded. I looked back into the cafeteria and noticed Mark was still with Jackson and Su-Min. Su-Min looked annoyed, aish. I shouldn't have left her alone.

Jaebum and I walked next to each other and I sort of missed this. Everything was calm when I was with him. But when I'm with Mark, everything just feels too fast. Like I have to aware and cautious around him. But it's a rush that I liked. Why do I make so much trouble for myself? Why can't I just choose one without regretting it. Why is my heart so tangled for these two people who are different.

Why am I such a burden to everyone?

"Hey..Hey. Are you okay?" I noticed I had a few tears streamed down my face, I panicked and quickly wiped them away. Jaebum sighed and brushed his thumb against my cheek, helping.

"Don't think about it too much." He patted my head, I looked at him confused.

"You might know a lot about me. But I know a lot about you. I know that you cry when you overthink the situation because you think it's you're fault. For example the day we were at the ice cream place and you just forgave Mark. It wasn't you're fault. You're a kind and sweet person who forgives everyone and that's why a lot of people like you. Including--"

"Hana!" A voice yelled behind me, I knew who it was. I felt my heart sink all the way down to the floor. Was he was gonna confess..?

"Yeah, Mark?" I turned around focusing on the ground so Mark couldn't see I was crying. Jaebum's hold on my wrist tightened, but not to the point where it hurt me.

"W-what are you guys doing?" Mark looked at us two, I could sense the anger in his voice. I was about to walk to him but Jaebum didn't let go.

"Why does it matter to you? We're just having a friendly conversation." Jaebum retorted, I was getting scared. I don't want them to fight, especially with people around us.

"Guys can you not? Mark trust me, I'll be right back. Jaebum's hand was just hurt so I went to the nurse with him." I spoke up, my voice kinda wavered but hopefully he didn't notice.

"Let you go? With him? Not in a million years. I'm not losing you again." Mark spoke, I felt my cheeks blush.

"And as your boyfriend I'm telling you to come back to the lunch table with me. Now." Mark sighed, walking towards us. But Jaebum pushed me behind him.

"Mark, leave her alone. She can make decisions if she wants. Plus she's not a little cheat like you. So trust her." Jaebum warned, I bit my lip. I peeked over Jaebum's arm and noticed how angry Mark looked. I looked up at Jaebum and he was also fuming.

I walked away from Jaebum, not wanting them to fight. I sighed and walked back to Mark.

"Sorry, Jaebum...I'll talk to you later." I felt Mark wrap his arm around me. A triumphant smirk on his face, I didn't know what to do.

There was a whole lot of evidence about Mark.

'I'm not losing you again'

But I still can't just leave him.

Why is everything so hard?! I placed my hand on my heart.

I don't want to burden them. Just choose.

"Mark-" I was cut off when I felt him drag me away from everyone.

He pushed me against the lockers and looked at me, I looked back a bit scared. I studied his eyes, and it was the same eyes I fell in love with years ago.

"Do you love me?" I asked. Mark gulped and nodded quickly.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?" He looked at me confused.

I sighed, reaching my hands into his pocket where I knew he kept his phone.

"Woah woah woah there." He backed away, covering himself. I blushed embarrassed, but unlocked his phone but the picture was gone. It was me now.

"What's wrong?" He looked at me confused, I was taken aback. The picture wasn't there it was me. What?

"N-nothing." I stared at it. It was gone.

"If you're thinking what happened to the picture of me and Reyna years ago. I deleted it. I just forgot to change it." Mark grabbed his phone, putting it back into his pocket. He kissed me, but I stood there.

"Kiss me back." He frowned, he planted his lips on me again this time I did.

But I stopped when Jaebum suddenly appeared in my head.

"I-I'm sorry. I got to go." I blurted running away.

I need to figure this all out or I'm going to end up dying from curiosity and confusion.

------

OGIDEKDCLSKCL I hate myself. This book honestly did go bad ;-( but anyways. Sorry for the slow updates, I just got back from vacation. I'll be updating another chapter soon after this one. But please don't judge me for how this plot is. I imagined it to go one way but I completely went ten different directions. Because I have multiple ideas for ending. Like a lot of ideas. So yeah.

-U

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 11.9K 26
"Daddy don't you love me?"
19.9K 916 23
im jaebum + choi youngjae [originally posted in 2017 - revised in 2020]
75K 1.9K 44
'Do you love me?' 'All my life I've felt lost until I met Y/N' Jinyoung comes into your life but so does your new care...