I've Got Another Confession T...

By SpaceyPrissy89

Brittany got a part in a movie but what she really wants to do is be in a band. While out with her new friend... More

1. Coffee Bean
2. Oh Make Me Over!
3. Meeting The Guys
4. Goodbye Earl...I Mean Isaiah
5. There Goes My Hero...
6. A Social Blast, Chaotic Master
7. I'm Looking To The Sky.....
8. Big Me To Talk About It...
9. Something That I Felt Today.......
10. Pin Me Down....Show Me How...
11. Came Without A Warning
12. Give Me Some Rope I'm Coming Loose
13. Being Happy Is All That Matters
14. You're Gonna Be Stars!
15. Jump Forward
16. I Found My Family
17. ...But It's You I Fell Into
18. There You Go Making Me Fall In Love Again
19. I'm Here And I'm On The Mend
20. Didn't Lay Down And Die
21. No Way Back From Here
22. Another Day Has Come And Gone
23. Oh Cinderella, They Aren't Sluts Like You
24. Out On The Road
25. With A Little Help From My Friends
27. One Big Happy Family
28. Pretty Eyed, Pirate Smile, You'll Marry A Music Man
29. Moving On Up
30. It's My Party And I'll Cry If I Want To
31. One's On The Way
32. It's A..............
33. It's In His Kiss
34. Home Sweet Home
35. Yankee Doodle Sweetheart
36. Letter From The Past
37. Scotty Doesn't Know
38. Come On Baby Drive Me Wild
39. Say Cheese!
40. License To Drive
41. I Got You Babe
42. And The Beat Goes On
43. Can't Keep My Hands Off You
44. I Should Have Known
45. Can't You Hear My Motored Heart
46. You're The One That Started It
47. Welcome To Peace Punk
48. I Forgot To Mention...
49. Say Yes To The Dress
50. Birthday Girl
51. Dressed To Kill
52. Let There Be Cake
53. First Birthday
54. I Do!!!!!!!
55. Introducing Mr. And Mrs. Dave Grohl
56. Unwrapping
57. Back To Normal
58. We're Having Another Baby
59. Cold Day In The Sun
60. On The Mend
61. Catching Up
62. I Think I'm Crazy
63. I'm Coming Clean
64. Alone + Easy Target
65. Home Sweet.......Trouble
66. Crisis Adverted
67. Sassy Bean
68. Baby Eric
69. Second And Actual Birthday
70. Face Off
71. Meeting Baby Ollie
72. Mission Completed
73. Here Goes Nothing
74. Drunken Kisses
75. When You Come Back To Me Again
76. At The Park, In The Back Of My Car
77. Beach Wedding
78. Chevy Reception
79. Fluffy Tour Fluff
80. This Is How Dirty Girls Get Clean
81. Thanks For The Line
82. Don't Call Me Babe
83. Fist City
84. Tour After Tour
85. The Tonight Show
86. Break A Leg!
87. Abby's Shower!
88. Joy To The World
89. Spooky Valentine
90. Grunge Grandchild
91. The Last Of The Baby Grohls
92.Making Up My Mind
93. Tell Me We're Cute!
94. That's A Wrap!
95. That's It, That's All!
96. 5 Years And Going Strong
97. Squish The Bug Once And For All
98. Singing In The Rain
99. Need Some Love
100. I've Had A Life That's Good

26. Dancing With The Spirits In The Square

227 13 1
By SpaceyPrissy89

1 Month Later

So much has happened in the past month. Peace Punk had been offered a documentary on how we got into music and would record us on tour after the baby was born and join us for the recording of the second album. I had been offered to do another tv show by HBO that would be focused on my career as both a lead singer and actress and would also feature some light personal stuff. Frances and Hunter agreed to it too, which Iwas really surprised about. Rise Against had to back out of the tour after a week due to some kind of family emergencyand they ahd been replaced by Queens Of The Stone Age. Peace Punk had performed on Jimmy Fallon the night before the concert. I was now 6 months pregnant. We had done half the states and we where doing our first Canadian show tonight in Toronto. Frances and Hunter were both flying out for it as well.

The band and I were doing an interview before we had to go to sound check. I tried to keep my mouth shut during band interviews. When I did open my mouth the interviewer would always ask about Dave and the baby and if we where gonna get married. There ahd been no mention of marriage between Dave and I. Only that one time with Taylor. I obviously couldn't talk about that.

"So before we wrap up my editor will kill me if I don't ask something about Dave and Brittany," the interviewer said.

"What do you want to know?" Tyler asked for me.

"Just about the baby and touring. My editor loves celeb babies," she replied.

"I can handle that. What you got?" I asked.

"How far along are you?"

"I'm 27 weeks today," I replied.

"How has it been touring while pregnant?"

"It's been extrememly tiring but it's a new experience and I'm enjoying that," I replied with a smile.

"First tour and first baby in one. How are both of those going for you?"

"This first tour is amazing. We're going everywhere and seeing so much. I never expected so much so soon. Being pregnant during this just makes everything seem more magical. I mean I can be up on stage singing my heart out and that's amazing but then my little bean kicks and it goes from amazing to like woah this is freaking amazing," I replied.

"That sounds awesome. Now you and Dave. I gotta ask, what is it like for you guys being on tour, dating and having a baby together?"

"Well us touring together is awesome and hard at times but we manage to make it work. He's great when it comes to me and the baby though. We don't fight often but it happens. I mean all couples fight right?" I responded.

"With that being said, what do you have to say about what Dave said yesterday in his radio interview?" the interviewer asked.

"I'm sorry what do you mean?" I asked. What was he talking about?

"Well Dave said that he filed for divorce after Jordyn confessed to cheating on him before he hooked up with you the first time," the interviewer replied.

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

"I don't have a right to speak on that. What happened between Jordyn and Dave happened between them. It's not my place to speak. Have a good day," I said as I stood up and walked away.

I stormed off to my dressing room. I slammed the door when I got inside. I let out a scream. I looked around the room for my purse. I saw it, grabbed it and started going through it. A knock came at the door.

"Go away," I yelled as I kept looking through my purse. I knew deep down that what I was looking for wasn't going to be in there but I still looked.

"Babe I brought you a muf.......What are you looking for?" Dave asked as he walked into the room.

I didn't answer I just kept looking. He walked over to me and grabbed my purse.

"Hey stop. What's wrong?" He asked as he put his hands on my arms.

"That interviewer said you said Jordyn cheated on you before you and I got together. He asked me what I thought about it," I responded between heavy breaths.

"Fuck I forgot to tell you. Babe I'm so sorry I didn't tell you that I told them. You know they're not in your purse. Please calm down," Dave said.

I started feeling light headed and my heart was beating faster. I looked up at Dave and saw two of him. Everything then went black.

2 Hours Later

I woke up on in my bed on my bus. I checked the clock beside the bed. I had been out for 2 hours. I got out of the bed and headed to the front of the bus. I saw Frances and Hunter sitting there.

"Shit," I said.

"What the fuck Britt?" Frances said.

"I didn't take any. I don't even have any. I don't even know why I was looking for them ok. I never expected to be blindsided likethat. I knew she cheated but I didn't knwo eh freakign told the world," I exclaimed.

"You just got spooked then?" Frances asked.

"Pretty much. I paniced. This is why I freaking smoked weed to begin with," I responded.

Frances hugged me quickly before speaking again. "Atleast you're ok. Dave had the tour dr check you out and he said everything was fine. You need to rest more though."

"The band said you're gonna have to do soundchecks and shows sitting on a chair from nwo on though," Hunter finally spoke up.

"Fine whatever. I gotta go do my sound check now. Thanks for coming guys I do appreciate it," I said as I hugged Hunter quickly before heading off the bus. I walked into the venue and headed towards the stage. I walked past Nate, Chris, Pat and Taylor standing behind the stage as I headed tothe front.

"Look whose up? You feeling ok?" Tyler asked as I walked onto the stage.

"I'm fine. I just had a really bad panic attack. That my chair?" I asked as someone handed me a mic.

"Uh ya. You sure you're fine?" Tyler asked again.

"Yes now let's just get this over with," I responded as I sat down in the chair.

Later That Night

I was standing backstage as the Foo Fighters were about to go on stage.

"Hey youfucking kicked ass out there tonight babe. Just relax and enjoy the music. No jumping around and dancing like an idiot please," Dave said as he walked up to me with his guitar around him.

"Ya sure. Whatever you say," I responded without looking at him.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I told the world about it. It slipped my mind. I love you. I gotta go soon. Can you forgive me and kiss mealready so I can go rock this fucking crowd?" He asked with a smile on his face. I couldn't stay mad at him forever.

"Fine. I forgive you. I love you too. Now go have a great show," I said before kissing him quickly.

"That's not what I want," He said and pulled me in for another kiss. A longer more passionate kiss. When we pulled apart I was breathless.

"Wow," I said.

"Later babe," Dave said as the lights went down, signaling the show was about to begin. He walked away to join the guys for their pre show ritual, a shot of jager. Hunter walked upto me and put his arm around my shoulders.

"You fucking rocked it tonight. Glad I was able to come see you. I need to talk to you about Kevin," Hunter said to me as the guys walked on stage.

"Let's go to my dressing room and talk," I said.We headed to my dressing room. Once we where inside I asked, "What's wrong with Kevin?"

"Well he stayed home because he's pissed he's not the one on stage every night. I also found something in my room last night and took pictures of it. I swear it's not mine. I've never seen it before in my life," Hunter said as he handed me his phone.

I took the phone and looked at it. I never did it but I knew what it was. I handed Hunter abck his phone.

"I believe you. Send me the pictures then delete them off your phone. I will talk to Tyler I promise," I said. Just then Tyler walked into my dressing room. Speak ofthe devil.

"Hey. Where's Kevin?Wewhere gonan get him to do drums tonight,"Tyler said.

"He was too pissed off to come," Hunter replied.

"I just want him to graduate before we bring him on tours like these. Britt are you ok?" Tyler asked me.

"Hunter took pictures of something he found in his room last night. He says it's not his and I believe him. Hunter show him," I said.

Hunter handed Tyler his phone and Tyler took it.

"I know the box. It was our dad's weed box. FUCK!" Tyler shouted. He handed Hunter back his phone and stormed out of the room. Frances walked in shortlt after.

"What the fuck happened?" she asked.

Hunter held his phoen out and she took it.

"Holy fuck! Is it Kevin's?" she asked.

"Yes. Hunter wouldn't do that. He wouldn't even smoke a joint with Dave," I responded.

"That is true," Hunter replied.

"Fuck and he's alone at his place," Frances said and smacked her hand to her forehead.

"Nothing we can do about it right now," I said.

"Can we go watch the Foos?" Hunter asked.

"Yes. Let's do that," I said.

After Foo Fighters Show

When the guys where done, Dave ran up to me and picked me up in hug and swung me around as best he could. He put me back on my feet before letting go.

"Ok that's the last time I do that," He said.

"I'm not that heavy," I said.

"It's your bump. It gets in the way now," he responded. We started walking towards the door that led out to the buses.

"Yours or mine tonight?" I asked as he opened the door to outside. It was pouring rain.

"Mine. Tyler looks pissed," Dave said as he nodded at the bus. I looked just as Tyler threw his phone.

"Ya yours is best," I repsonded and walked out into the rain.

"Are you crazy?" Dave asked me as I stood in the rain looking up with my eyes closed. I startedspinnign around in a circle.

"What the hell is she doing?" I heard someone ask Dave.

"Beats me," I heard Dave respond.

"She's dancing in the rain," I heard Hunter say.

"Why?"

"When the rain starts coming down as heavy as the air you can find me dancing with the spirits in the square," Hunter said as I stopped and looked at Dave with a smile. He walked out and joined me.

"You are crazy but I love you," he said. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed me.

"I love you too," I responded after I pulled away from him.

"You make the simplist of things absolutely beautiful. You're gonna catch a cold. Let's go to the bus and sleep the night away please," Dave begged me.

"Fine but I wanna talk to Taylor for a bit tonight," I said as I grabbed his hand and headed to the bus. We walked on and Taylor was already on it.

"Hey best friend. Can we talk for a bit before Dave and I crash?" I asked as Dave sat down at the table and put his head down.

"Ya sure. Let's go," Taylor said and stood up.

"Hey don't fall asleep you," I said as we walked to the back. Dave raised his hand as a ya ok whatever.

"So what's up?" Taylor asked as we sat down on the bed.

"I'm still not sure this is a good idea," I whispered.

"You and Dave?" He asked, in a whisper as well.

"I don't know why but we can't seem to stop fighting and it feels wrong," I whispered.

"Brittany just chill out. You both are made for each other," Taylor said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Because you guys don't look at each other with butterflies and happiness. You look at each other with reality but at the same time, there's a fairytale awaiting you," Taylor replied.

I sat there and stared at him.

"You'll be fine. Just take care of himand he'll take care fo you. He's your McDreamy,"

"So he's not the sun. I am," I responded

"Exactly. Get into bed and I'll wake his ass up and send him back here. Good night Bit Bit," Taylor said as he hugged me.

I hugged him back. "Good night Tay Tay."

I got up and got ready for bed. I moved over to the inside so Dave could get in. Dave walked into the back and took everything but his boxers off and got into the bed. He put a hand on my belly and started rubbing it. This was the perfect way to fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 93 10
THIS STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND WILL NOT BE PICKED UP AGAIN. Most of this is factual (except the couples, of course). The history is the band i...
26.8K 218 37
After the success of my Nirvana oneshot book,I decided that making more band oneshot books seems to be a good idea.so here it is:a Foo Fighters onesh...
17K 587 65
Brittany and Abby are best friends and after Brittany rejects her boyfriend's marriage proposal causing the relationship to end, Abby tells her to jo...
20.4K 610 47
Brittany and Krist have been neighbours since he moved to Aberdeen. She's also friend's with Krist bandmate Kurt. After Brittany's parents passed awa...