I've Got Another Confession T...

By SpaceyPrissy89

Brittany got a part in a movie but what she really wants to do is be in a band. While out with her new friend... More

1. Coffee Bean
2. Oh Make Me Over!
3. Meeting The Guys
4. Goodbye Earl...I Mean Isaiah
5. There Goes My Hero...
6. A Social Blast, Chaotic Master
7. I'm Looking To The Sky.....
8. Big Me To Talk About It...
9. Something That I Felt Today.......
10. Pin Me Down....Show Me How...
11. Came Without A Warning
12. Give Me Some Rope I'm Coming Loose
13. Being Happy Is All That Matters
14. You're Gonna Be Stars!
15. Jump Forward
16. I Found My Family
17. ...But It's You I Fell Into
18. There You Go Making Me Fall In Love Again
19. I'm Here And I'm On The Mend
20. Didn't Lay Down And Die
21. No Way Back From Here
22. Another Day Has Come And Gone
23. Oh Cinderella, They Aren't Sluts Like You
24. Out On The Road
26. Dancing With The Spirits In The Square
27. One Big Happy Family
28. Pretty Eyed, Pirate Smile, You'll Marry A Music Man
29. Moving On Up
30. It's My Party And I'll Cry If I Want To
31. One's On The Way
32. It's A..............
33. It's In His Kiss
34. Home Sweet Home
35. Yankee Doodle Sweetheart
36. Letter From The Past
37. Scotty Doesn't Know
38. Come On Baby Drive Me Wild
39. Say Cheese!
40. License To Drive
41. I Got You Babe
42. And The Beat Goes On
43. Can't Keep My Hands Off You
44. I Should Have Known
45. Can't You Hear My Motored Heart
46. You're The One That Started It
47. Welcome To Peace Punk
48. I Forgot To Mention...
49. Say Yes To The Dress
50. Birthday Girl
51. Dressed To Kill
52. Let There Be Cake
53. First Birthday
54. I Do!!!!!!!
55. Introducing Mr. And Mrs. Dave Grohl
56. Unwrapping
57. Back To Normal
58. We're Having Another Baby
59. Cold Day In The Sun
60. On The Mend
61. Catching Up
62. I Think I'm Crazy
63. I'm Coming Clean
64. Alone + Easy Target
65. Home Sweet.......Trouble
66. Crisis Adverted
67. Sassy Bean
68. Baby Eric
69. Second And Actual Birthday
70. Face Off
71. Meeting Baby Ollie
72. Mission Completed
73. Here Goes Nothing
74. Drunken Kisses
75. When You Come Back To Me Again
76. At The Park, In The Back Of My Car
77. Beach Wedding
78. Chevy Reception
79. Fluffy Tour Fluff
80. This Is How Dirty Girls Get Clean
81. Thanks For The Line
82. Don't Call Me Babe
83. Fist City
84. Tour After Tour
85. The Tonight Show
86. Break A Leg!
87. Abby's Shower!
88. Joy To The World
89. Spooky Valentine
90. Grunge Grandchild
91. The Last Of The Baby Grohls
92.Making Up My Mind
93. Tell Me We're Cute!
94. That's A Wrap!
95. That's It, That's All!
96. 5 Years And Going Strong
97. Squish The Bug Once And For All
98. Singing In The Rain
99. Need Some Love
100. I've Had A Life That's Good

25. With A Little Help From My Friends

207 16 3
By SpaceyPrissy89

I woke up in the bed alone. I looked out the window and noticed it was dark out. I looked at my phone and it said 1:02 AM. I got out of the bed and headed to the front of the bus. Dave, Taylor and Chris where still up. They where playing poker.

"Well hey there pretty lady," Chris said when he saw me. Dave turned and looked.

"Well someone is finally up," Dave said as I walked over and sat beside Chris.

"I plugged your laptop in for you," Taylor said as he put his cards down.

"Thanks," I responded.

"Do you know how to play?" Chris asked.

"No. Sadly, I always lose my clothes when I play with Dave," I said with a giggle.

"I tried teaching you. You refuse to learn," Dave said throwing his cards down on the table. "Deal her in."

"Have you ever thought that maybe she hasn't learned because it means she doesn't waste time to get to sex," Chris said as Taylor shuffled and started dealing.

I tried hard not to smile..

"Oh you little. It's on now," Dave said as Taylor finished dealing.

5 Hands Later

"I believe that would be your underwear if we where playing strip poker Mr. Grohl," I said as he threw his cards on the table.

"Wow," was all Taylor could say.

"You got your hands full with this one. Good night guys," Chris said as he headed to his bunk.

"I should probably go too but I'm not really tired," Taylor said as he picked up the guitar that was across from him and started strumming it.

"I'm still tired. I could sleep for a damn year after all the press I did," I said and put my feet up on the bench. Dave stood up and put the cards away before sitting where the guitar had been.

"You snore when you sleep alone," Taylor said.

"Oh god. Wait when I'm alone?" I aksed.

"Ya when Dave sleeps with his arm around you, you're quiet. He rolls away and you start snoring though. Kinda funny," Taylor said with a small laugh.

"Apparently I'm not the only one whose tired," I said and nodded my head towards Dave. Taylor looked over and laughed. Dave had fallen asleep with the back of his head against the window.

"Poor guy. Want me to help get him to the bed?" Taylor asked.

"Yes please," I responded.

Taylor stood up and put the guitar down before lifting Dave up. Taylor walked Dave to the back of the bus and put him on the bed. He came back and sat down across from me again. He picked up the guitar and started playing it again.

"Everything going good with you guys?" he asked.

"Ya I guess. We had a fight that ended with me in tears cause of hormones but ya," I said as I started rubbing my belly.

"What was the fight about?" he asked.

"Oh my ex texted me and I only answered to tell him to go to hell and leave me alone and Dave got mad."

"Don't worry about it. Like I said before he looks at you like he's never looked at anyone. Your his end game. He's already thinking marriage and proposing.You didn't hear anything from me. He's waiting til after the baby though. Probably sometime when we tour again. Again, you didn't hear that from me," he said with a wink.

"Well my lips are sealed. Just make sure he knows that my nails better be done before he does it," I responded with a giggle.

"I'll pass it along," he smiled at me.

"You really are my best friend," I said.

"I told you. We're like Alex and Meredith as you say. You're stuck with me," he responded.

I stood up. "I think I'm gonna crawl in beside that man and go to sleep. Good night Taytay," I said and hugged him.

"Good night sweetheart," he responded.

I walked to the back of the bus and saw Dave had gotten under the covers and taken his pants off. I crawled in beside me and put my arm around him. He rolled over and faced me.

"I love you Brittany," he mumbled as he put an arm around me.

"I love you Dave," I responded. I kissed him and snuggled in closer to him.

The Next Day

I woke up to my phone going off.

"Shut that damn thing off," Dave said as he rolled away from me.

I grabbed my phone and answered it. "Hello?" I asked.

"Hey! Is this Brittany Lane from Peace Punk?" the girl asked as I stood up and walked tothe front of the bus. No one was awake yet.

"Yes this is she," I responded. I sat down at the table and waited for her to continue.

"Hi. I'm Nicole. I work for E. I wanted to discuss possibly doing a show with you," Nicole said.

"What kind of show?" I asked as Pat walked to the front of the bus and sat down across from me. I put a finger to my mouth as to say shh and that it was important and Pat nodded in response before he started making coffee.

"Well it would be you going on auditions, doing press, life at home, touring, working with the band. That kind of stuff," Nicole said.

"So like a reality show. Is this because of who I'm dating and having a baby with by any chance?" I asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Well we would be more than thrilled if Dave signed on we where kind of hoping to mainly focus on you and who you are and where and who you live with," Nicole responded.

"Oh I get it. You heard I live with Kurt Cobain's daughter and want an inside look into her life. No thank you. I wouldn't do that to her. I'm not using her to get ahead. Go fuck yourself. Don't call me ever again," I said and hung up the phone.

"You go girl," Pat said as he put a cup of coffee in front of me and sat down across from me. "I won't tell Dave about it if you don't."

"My lips are sealed," I said before taking a sip. I hadn't had coffee a whole lot since Dave and I got back together. I took a sip and a huge smile spread across my face.

"So what was that about?" Pat asked pointing at my phone.

"E wanted to do a reality show about me and where and who I live with and probably who I'm dating and having a baby with,"I responded.

"Omg coffee," Nate said as he came from the bunk area.

"Well good for you. If it's something you want to actually do, you wait for the right one to come along," Pat responded.

"I will. Something to talk to everyone about though. That's for sure."

"What are you guys talking about?" Nate asked as he sat down beside Pat.

"Reality Tv," Chris said as he came out from the bunk area.

"Would you do one?" Nate asked me.

"I would but it would have to be with a good company and it would have to revolve aroubnd music and movies. Not so much on my personal life like E wanted," I replied and took another sip of coffee.

"What the hell was that screaming earlier?" Taylor asked as he poured a cup of coffee after Chris made a new pot after taking the last of the first.

"Brittany here was telling some tv person at E where to go after they wanted to doa show mroe on her pesonal life than professional life," Pat responded.

"That's my girl," Taylor said.

"She is not yours. She's Dave's," Nate said.

"She's atleast half mine. I get the part that cooks and cleans and the part that is a friend. We don't even need Dave do we Brit?' Taylor asked.

"Not really. Althought I don't really want to sleep with you. You're also little too blonde for my taste," I replied with a giggle.

"Thank god she likes her men with brown hair and eyes," Dave said as he walked up behind Taylor. Dave poured himself a cup of coffee. "Babe let's go talk."

"Uh oh," Pat said as a joke.

Dave and I walked to the back of the bus together. I sat down on the bed and Dave sat across from me.

"What was the call about?" Dave asked me.

"E wanted to do a reality show based on my personal life. I would rather it be on my professional life. They cared more about who I lived with than me," I responded.

"Is that something you'd want to do?" he asked.

"Well if it wasn't all about my personal life and focused on like the band or my career than maybe. I mean that's alot to ask of everyone in my life right now."

"If you really want to do it and you get more offers, I'll do it. If you really want to do that is," Dave responded and came to sit beside me on the bed.

"Good to know I got your support. How much longer til we're in New York?" I asked.

"24 hours or so. Why?"

"I need to go talk with the guys so I wanna switch buses. You could always come with me and we can lock ourselves in the back for some alone time after I talk with them. We could never get out of the bed," I suggested.

"Well when you say things like that, how can I say no," he responded before kissing me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 452 40
β™«'When I'm not with you, think of you always'β™« ✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩ You go on a trip to Las Vegas with your mom to see her friend Taylor Hawkins perform durin...
3.8K 93 10
THIS STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND WILL NOT BE PICKED UP AGAIN. Most of this is factual (except the couples, of course). The history is the band i...
4.7K 47 50
THIS FIC IS FOR MY BESTIE @blondiepepper : Carol Mikas feels like something's missing in her life,but what could possibly be missing?she has everythi...
56.3K 1.6K 32
"Is your boyfriend in a band?" "Oh, I don't date guys in bands." "Is that a hard and fast rule?" David and Anna are young, ambitious and in love. Lif...