More Than Friends

Od intellectual212

Odell and Kenya have been best friends throughout college. As graduation approaches and both their lives are... Viac

Broken Dreams
No Debate
Man Law
Not Good Enough
Game Day
Walmart Surprises
What Was I Thinking
Oblivious
1 To My 3
Bish Somebody better Get Khloe
Keep Him Happy
Question Guys About Story
Game Changer
Meeting Half-Way
Be Alright
Omg Yall I Just Died
More Than A Bestfriend
Savage
Anybody Know How To Make Gif
Answered Prayer
Reformed Heaux
Warnin: Turn Your Phone Brightness Down
Would Yall Look At This Ratchery
Struggle Plates
Reader Check-In
Unleashing My Sexy Part 1
Just For Me
Why They Do Odell Like This
Second Chances
Pimpin
Airport Goodbyes
More Important Than Football
Odell Been A Dancer
Odell Stanning For Lebron
For You Heaxs That Want Ramen Hair
I'm Fine
Grieving
Getting Through It
Lil odell
Which One Of Yall Can Pass For an 8th graders
Cooking Redos
Chosen Few
What Do You Guys Love About Them
Protecting Myself
Brandon's Surprise
Baby Fever
Bleeding Gold and Purple
Do You Guys Have Any Questions
Championship
Next Move
Have To Understand
Guess Who
Rude Awakening
Can I Just Say Yall The Best
How You Finish
Real Husbands of Oxford
Billy With The Blue Eyes
Like Everybody Else
Question About Sequel
Hug A Black Man
Freedom Songs
You Heauxs Will Leave Me Alone
Unified
What Do You Think About Scott
Nothing Ruined
Section 8 Dates
Burn Your Soul
Best day
This Book Is Ending Soon
Conflict Story Question
Flashback: Tutoring Session
Flashback: Send You Back To The Hood
I See Y'all Like The Flashbacks
Flashback: Research
Flashback: The Secret
What Are You Guys Learning
Flashback: The Truth
Flashback: That's It
Flashback: Why Do I Care
My Cam Sings To Me
Flashback: Good Black Man
Flashback: Friends
Flashback: Written Prayers
Flashback: Jealous
Three More Flashback Chapters
Odell Boy If You Dont
Flashback: The L Word
Odell Is Not With Demi
Flashback: Thick Creation
Flashback: Drunk Nights
How Many Times is Odell
Flashback: The Ritual
Karol's Cosemtics
Somebody Come Get Odell
My Day
What Are You Thinking Babies
This Book Is Done

New Holiday

39.8K 2.7K 1.3K
Od intellectual212

Kenya POV-

"Kenya." O looked at me.

"Sorry baby. One more taste." I took my spoon and ate his mega sundae I made for him.

"Take it." He handed it to me.

"No it's yours. Let me just get one more bite." I got another scoop.

"It's mine but your flappy lips keep eating it." He said play mad.

"Sorry baby." I laughed. "I didn't think it would be this good."

"Well you should've made you one. This my holiday." He gave me a mean face then ate some.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

If you didn't know, today was National
Best Boyfriend In The World Day.

No it's not a real holiday. I made it up. But so what. After how my 3 was there for me yesterday, and this entire friendship and relationship, he deserved a holiday besides his birthday, our anniversary or sweetest day. A day that was for him and him only.

I decorated the bedroom in balloons and I made a banner that said Evolution of My 3.

Which was a timeline of pictures from him as a little boy, until he stole my heart.

"You didn't tell me what you thought of your banner babe?" I was sitting Indian style on the bed next to him, while he was sitting propped.

"It's lame and corny, like you." He said eating his ice cream.

I stale faced him. "You are so unappreciative. Do you know how many men would love this?"

"They will pretend to love it long enough to get the box then they'll rip that shit down after they get it. Your box already mine so, I don't have to pretend to like it."

I gave his ass the meanest look. "If you weren't already crippled, I would push your ugly ass off this bed."

"Then I'll call the police and tell them you domestically abusing me." He said eating his ice-cream.

"That's why in that second to last picture you look like one of them black Muslims who sell bean pies."

"First off that was called style. Something you wouldn't know, because you don't have it."

I looked at him. "I am five seconds away from pushing you off this bed."

"Try it. I want you to push me, so I can sue you for my broken bones."

"You are acting up. Nigga get one holiday and he act brand new. I'm taking my holiday back and save it for somebody worthy." I muffed his head.

"I gotta get a passport." He said eating his sundae.

"Who you talking to?"

"My 1, whose apple head taking up half my back." He put ice-cream on my nose.

"You're not going with me anymore." I got one of the napkins I got for him, and wiped it off.

He laughed.

"You can laugh all you want. Watch your box head ass be here." I got more of his ice cream.

"Why you doing me like that bae?" He chuckled.

" I'm lame and I'm corny remember."

"You are but I love you despite of it."

"That's why I'm going to go for spring break and scope out me a new man. Who will appreciate me. Get me a nice British man."

"It would be a shame to see you die at 21."

"Is that a death threat?"

"No. I'm just saying. If you so happen to come up missing for leaving without me, I don't know what happened." He shrugged.

"You are so irritating." I hit his arm with my small pillow.

"I can't wait till I get better man. I hate being stuck in this bed talking to nobody but you all day." He yawned.

"Holiday is over." I took the ice-cream and took down the banner.

"Baby, I wasn't done." He laughed.

"So what." I sat at the desk and maxed the sundae. "Ungrateful bastard."

"You told B?" He asked.

"Not yet. I'm thinking about talking to Jussie first."

"Whose that?"

"Brandon's boyfriend, I introduced you to a while back. He wanted me to help him plan an engagement party. But I'm thinking, it might be cool if they meet us there for spring break and maybe he does it there."

"That might be nice."

"Yeah. So we will see."

There was silence for a minute, while I was eating the sundae.

"What's wrong babe?" I looked at O who looked like he was thinking about something.

He sighed. "Just a part of me feels like a failure ya know. Like I let Ma down. Pop. You. It wasn't suppose to be like this."

"A little birdie told me when I didn't get Rhodes- One door closes find another. I wanted to play soccer you know that and look at what I'm doing. Soccer wasn't my door. You will find another door."

He gave a slight smile.

"I just left my new door up to God and he brought something even more amazing than I originally imagined. Not only did I get Rhodes, one of the top chemist in the nation knows my name and wants to work closely with me. I didn't believe it before, but I truly believe everything happens for a reason. I don't know your reason. But I know whatever it is, it's going to be greater than you imagine. All you have to do is continue work hard so when the opp does come you'll be ready. You were born to play in the NFL baby. God didn't get you this far to just leave you here. It's a greater plan."

He sighed. "Yeah you right. Imma try to keep that in mind."

"Welp it's your bedtime. Let me go get your medicine." I went to get a bottle of water and his medicine.

I brought it to him. He took his pills and I got in bed next to him. He scooted down slowly to a comfortable sleeping position.

He took a moment to gather himself. Even that little bit of movement, from sitting up to laying down, caused him pain.

After the pain had passed I kissed him. "Good night baby. Happy Best Boyfriend In the world day."

"Goodnight cornball." He kissed me back.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and cut off the light.

He laughed. " nah baby thank you I enjoyed my day. We gon have to re-do it, when I get better. So you can put that voodoo on me."

"Go to sleep Odell." I laughed.

"Love you." He said.

"Love you more."

And we went to sleep.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

222K 16.4K 49
When you're young life is easy and things are black and white. As we get older the world changes and taints us, making lines that were once so clear...
213K 13.7K 45
Disclaimer: The pictures used do not belong to me. I give full credit to the respective owners.
8.9K 451 43
Mbali just got out of high school and going to varsity to pave her future. With a budding romance blossoming... Could it be that he's a part of her f...
3.4M 189K 107
Kenya is on top of the world as one of the world's most successful rising businesswomen. But she quickly learns she can't have it all. Something must...