Protecting Myself

Kenya POV-

I bit my bottom lip as I looked into my baby's eyes as I was arriving at my climax. For some reason, I noticed when I was on top riding him, I got an orgasm that literally reverberated throughout my entire body. I couldn't explain it really. But out of the positions we tried, this mos def gave me my strongest one.

"Ahhhhhh..." I closed my eyes as my gift pulsated against his and I shook all over like  I was filled with the Holy Ghost.  

When I finished I rode him until he...

"Stop moving." He held my hips still as he closed his eyes, let out a low grunt, and released his love inside me.

When he was done I reached down and kissed his lips tenderly. "I love you so much and I'm proud of you."

He pecked my lips back, his breathing heavy, him trying to get back regular.

I got off of him and laid my head on his chest. I was going to take my shower, but I just wanted to be under him for a minute.

He wrapped his arm around me. I kissed his bare chest.

We just laid in silence for a moment as we both were in the process of coming down from the high we just experienced.

I played with his gift I got him around his wrist. I got us matching bracelets, with the number 13 in Roman numerals.

And yes I know the below pic doesn't have 13 on it, for the anal reader who will point it out. It's just to show a pic of how it looks.  🙄

"How do you like your gift baby?" I laid my head on his pillow next to him

His eyes were closed. "I told you, I loved it when you gave it to me K." He wiped his free hand that wasn't around me, down his face. His eyes still closed.

"I just wanted to make sure." I kissed his cheek.

He still didn't open his eyes.

"You sleepy baby? Want me to bring your hot towel so you can go to sleep?"

"I'm good K, just resting my eyes from this voodoo you put on me. Tryna trap me before draft day."

I laughed. He smirked, with his eyes closed.

"Who wouldn't want to trap the best receiver in the nation?" I said.

"So you admit I'm the best?" He turned his head to face me with his eyes open. We were nose to nose. "I remember the beginning of the season somebody was yapping bout Juice being the best."